A Chrome Extension designed to make sharing a link to Slack as quick and easy as possible.
- (2019-05-08) no pude usarla, me dice que no puedo aplicarlo a mi espacio de trabajo
- (2018-02-13) Steve Lee: Does this even work? Can't tell.
- (2017-10-19) Donald Munn: Sorry, not interesting in mining cryptocurrency for you. Uninstalled.
- (2017-10-13) It takes over 5% of CPU on i7 all the time even on empty TAB!!! Seems to be really BITCOIN work. I cannot recommmed this extension. This is not true that the older version has a bug. I'm using the newest one and still the issues with CPU usage! I've been using that extension for over one year. I feel cheated!!!
- (2017-10-12) Ivo de Vries: This copy/paste thingy crashed my PC. Uses 100% CPU to mine coins for the creator. Unacceptable.
- (2017-10-10) Henry Claude Nana Monnier: Uses 5% of my Intel I7 Quad core CPU for no shown reason
- (2017-10-09) Pierre Laurier: Removed the extension after its developer has decided to 'test' coinhive that uses a lot of CPU without our consent.
- (2017-10-07) Gareth Watts: Just wow.. wondered why Chrome was using high CPU only to find this extension is now literally stealing my CPU/power to mine crypto coins via CoinHive. Inexcusable abuse. If you want to monetize your work, ask for permission. This is just theft.
- (2017-07-22) Matthias: works perfect! just missing a search field to find users/channels.. keep up the good work!
- (2017-06-28) Doesn't work.
- (2017-06-13) Сергей Макаров: Why the app wants to read all events across entire team?
- (2017-03-25) Walter Karlen: Asks for full reading rights of all messages which is not needed for the promoted function
- (2016-11-30) Dan Trevino: Wonderful. Simple. Easy. Posting from right-click context menu or highlighted text are small features that make this plugin great.
- (2016-11-17) Marcos Paulo Pinheiro: perfeito muito útil
- (2016-04-10) Ing. Oscar Salazar C.: Awsomeee!!! 5-stars, 100% recommended
- (2016-02-26) Florian Heder: Authentication doesn't work at all. You must be kidding to ask for full-privileges Test Tokens.
- (2016-01-28) Maik Schmalstich: Functionality wise it does what it promises. It would be great if I could use with/in in different teams and secondly (which gives the most star depreciation) I find the slack privileges I have to provide (retrieve all data and get access to all events REALTIME??) unnecessary and questionable. If that gets changed, I'm in again. Until then, no.
- (2016-01-25) Todd Margolis: Great way to quickly send links with messages to a slack team. Would be amazing if you could add snippets or snapshots from the webpage
- (2015-12-27) Tiernan Martin: It acts as a bridge between Chrome and Slack – and it performs its job well! However, be advised that you need to restart your Chrome browser before using it.
- (2015-09-04) Dan Katri: Really quick and easy way to share links to multiple people/channels without having to switch tabs!
- (2015-09-04) Sabrina Bassi: Makes my life 10 times easier!
- (2015-09-04) Alistair McKenzie: It repeatedly asks me to authorize even though I have authorized it already, so the extension is completely useless.
- (2015-08-12) Peter Mansfield: LOVE Clicky! Please add multiple Slack team support!!!!!
- (2015-08-08) Katie Fitzgerald: simplicity is the currency with this, love it! Nice work.
- (2015-07-27) Josue Gio: Simple and amazing!
- (2015-07-08) mario rossi: its very good
- (2015-02-27) Tuncay Akar: slack kullanıcıları için pratik ulaşma uzantısı
- (2018-03-22, v:3.2.2) Federica Seneghini: Right click
Hi, right clicking on a link is not working anymore. Can you tell me why?
- (2017-10-13, v:3.1.0) Borja Quevedo Pablos: Paying doesn't stop mining
I've just went to the paid tier but mining doesn't stop :(
- (2017-10-11, v:3.0.26) Guillaume Vachon: Taking 97% CPU
Had to uninstall this, started to take 97% or more CPU for no reason. It was up to date with latest version.
- (2017-10-11, v:3.0.26) Joe Kuzma: High CPU usage
3.0.26 using nearly 100% CPU - even on a 6-score AMD Ryzen CPU.
- (2017-10-05, v:3.0.15) Pierre Laurier: Extension uses high CPU
As of today, with latest version 3.0.15 the extension uses high memory and CPU, so I have to kill it in Chrome Task Manager. It shows like 260,356 K Memory and 157,1 CPU usage Env: Chromium Version 61.0.3163.79 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on LinuxMint 18.2 (64-bit)
- (2017-07-21, v:3.0.8) Christian Sino: Chrome notifications?
Why Clicky pops up BY DEFAULT a notification every time a team member posts a link to slack? How can I disable that?
- (2017-06-29, v:3.0.4) BestTechie: It stops working after I send the first message
I used to use this all the time and it was very reliable. With the latest update it seems I can only send one link / message to Slack and then it just stops sending anything else. Any help?
- (2017-06-27, v:3.0.1) Simon Hurtz: Custom Shortcuts
Thanks so much for the latest update. Clicky 3.0 is a big improvement! Just one suggestion: Is it possible to add shortcuts for sharing to certain channels? I always share links to the same channel, and it would be great if I could simplify that process. At the moment, I need to clicks (extension icon, channel). A shortcut or any other one click solution would be really helpful.
- (2017-04-14, v:2.2.13) Anthony King: Cursor and "Channel Icon" out of alignment.
This only happens with the #Clicky extension.
- (2017-03-04, v:2.2.13) Terris Linenbach: Blank clicky window
Installed today. Used successfully a few times. Computer went to sleep (OSX). Hours later, click on # sign for clicky.. window is blank. .. Restart chrome?