This extension will allow you to type in tamil in web pages, Converts Kalaham Bamini font style to Tamil Unicode
This chrome extension allow you to convert the Bamini style fonts to tamil unicode. Converted unicode can be used in any websites, such as facebook, gmail, yahoo or any blogs to post messages and send emails in tamil. This converts Bamini to Unicode, Kalaham to Unicode and supported tamil keyboard characters to tamil unicode.
- (2019-05-21) Daniel Hogg: Arjun I need your help. How do I contact you?
- (2019-02-22) Its great and very useful
- (2018-09-28) karthikeyan R: nice
- (2018-05-20) sinthu Sinthu: smart tamil typer
- (2018-05-14) janiha rs: Its very useful
- (2017-10-30) mohamed yousuff: ok good
- (2017-08-11) Subatharshan Gunasingam: Thank you so much
- (2017-06-30) Mohamed Harees: nice
- (2017-03-09) MIET try: good to type in tamil
- (2016-10-25) Ahmed Sabahi: give me free
- (2016-08-17) Shan Supra: gytrtg
- (2016-07-16) chemi kamesh: no help
- (2016-01-03) Merums M: Nice work! Easy to use.