Draw on Slack and share your drawings with the team
This extension lets you draw and share your drawings on Slack. Check the video and screenshot to see how to use it. Go to the options page of the extension and put your Slack token, which you can get from https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens (click you on the green button "Create token" and you'll get a token like xoxp-0123456789-12345678). Code and full documentation are available at https://github.com/caiosba/slackdraw.
- (2018-01-08) Kaushika Mundru: WORST APP I HAVE EVER INSTALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-12-21) Scott Wilson: doesnt work
- (2017-03-21) Wes Hildebrandt: This extension no longer works. The Slack API has changed.
- (2017-02-11) furogi: i cant open it nuff said
- (2016-04-04) Trumbo Marx: Simple y funcional. Solo dibujar a mano alzada en negro en una pizarra blanca y compartir el resultado.
- (2016-01-19) Josie: I think this app is cool
- (2015-02-09) 鹽巴: 沒辦法用 爛耶
- (2015-02-02) Victor Leao de Aquino Botelho: Only black but I like it.
- (2017-07-19, v:0.0.61) Could not upload your drawing! Reason: not_authed
Could not upload your drawing! Reason: not_authed
- (2016-08-31, v:0.0.61) Julian Moorhouse: Error
Hi, When I try to share me drawing I get the following error. Could not upload your drawing! Reason: not_authed Help Jules.
- (2015-04-09, v:0.0.58) How to enable?
How do I start using?