Now you can make sure people you are chatting with on Facebook (and Messenger) cannot see whether you read or have "✓ Seen" their…
Now you can make sure people you are chatting with on Facebook (and Messenger) cannot see whether you read or have "✓ Seen" their message. They also won't be able to see if you're typing. Simply install this extension. You'll see the monkey covering his eyes emoji in your toolbar. If you click it, the monkey will change to the normal monkey emoji. This means people can now see if you read their message, and see if you're typing. You can go back and forth between this behavior. Note: once you reply to a message, obviously previous messages are marked as read.
- (2017-12-31) Pedro Duarte: Muito bom e eficiente!
- (2017-12-08) yady sanchez: muy bueno recomendable
- (2017-07-02) Claudia Colicchia: I needed an alternative to "Unseen" and this just isn't it. A monkey emoji in the toolbar doesn't do the job. What's the point of blocking the seen and typing feature if it doesn't let me see the message I may or may not want to reply to in the first place?
- (2017-04-07) Marisa Giraldo: omg this is genius!!! so many times I wished I had this app when I did not want to reply to those annoying messages that couldn't be avoided! Now if i don't feel like is in my best interest to reply and still be friendly with someone I use this app. the monkey icon is so cute, when the blocker is on it will show the monkey covering its eyes and if you want to turn it off the hands come off the monkey face too. Great job.
- (2018-05-07, v:1.1.1) Active?
It has been some time since activity has been recorded. Is this product still being supported? If not, do you have a recommendation for another?
- (2017-08-19, v:1.1) Đorđe Petrović: Unead messages
Hello, like this application, it works very well on my computer, but there is 1 annoying thing i experienced. Every time i refresh page it shows that my messages are unread and if i want to read them i must disable extension and read all unread messages. This is very annoying to me. I have a suggestion for you to solve this- when page is loading you can change all messages to look like all are read. It will be unread at server and will look like it is read at computer. Best regards, Djordje