Hover over a post's comment url to see the top 10 comments for that post. Works with RES.
Hover over a post's comment url to see the top 10 voted comments for that post. If Reddit Enhancement Suite is installed comments will open when an image or video expand link is clicked. Drag, drop and resize the pop-up however you like! -Vote support coming soon. **Extension image created by Taylor Wright-Sanson
- (2019-07-07) Paul B.: Works great with old.reddit, still not with the new reddit. Occasionally the comments can be collapsed only by clicking the [x] rather than anywhere on the page. The ability to vote will be nice. Also, would like to see the extension add the comments page to the browsers Visited database, so reddit's "New" flag will show if any comments are later added to the page. Very useful, nice job.
- (2018-06-18) Jeffrey Zheng: Used to have an autohide feature but now the option is gone. Was wondering if it was removed or just a bug. Still works fairly well though, just annoying to have to click the X or another link.
- (2018-05-25) LaStarTrek: Completley broken since Reddit's new redesign, even if I go back and use old.Reddit.com . Can you fix, please?
- (2018-01-08) It used to work normally, now it doesn't, shows the last ten comments instead of the first. When I hover over comments the comment box doesn't show the top comment, but rather stops at the middle with no way to scroll to the top.
- (2017-09-14) Ben G: Really nice, with a couple bugs: - When you first load a page it displays all your subs at the top for ~.3 seconds - When resizing a chrome window it will expand a random comment section if one isn't expanded
- (2017-08-09) is it possible to add upvote/downvote buttons?
- (2017-05-01) Is this a bug? It appears to show the newest ten comments, as opposed to the top ten. Also, I would much rather have a button, as opposed to hovering over the 'comment' button. Great concept though. Also is there a settings menu? I couldn't find one, but that could just be me.
- (2017-02-16) John Bao: It was great for a while, but now it looks broken right now. The comments don't pop up anymore. It still loads, but no more pop-up.
- (2016-10-24) Ramzi: Wow! I can't believe I only just found this. What a fantastic utility. I've wanted something similar to this for a long time, and had hoped RES would add it eventually, but bravo Mr. Watkins! Night mode is working perfectly for me so far. Would love to see some options down the line. For example, adjusting the hover time to open and close the window. I'd also like to be able to vote on comments and reply to the thread within the window. That would make this PERFECT.
- (2016-07-10) Raiden Roy: You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Hey developer first of all I want to thank you for creating such a good extension it really saves my time But can you plz fix the bugs I am experiencing plz It is ruining all of reddit experience first of all night mode is not really working plz fix it Plz I beg you seconds there are not many comments for example if I hover on a 1000 comment text the box only have 10 to 15 comments plz raise the limit to its total amount plz these are the only bugs that I have found ...Plz fix these and thanks I am really grateful for what you have done for us really thanks
- (2016-04-21) Ryo Riot: Works brilliantly! Really loving this extension in conjunction with RES. Can't wait for vote support!
- (2016-02-02) Aleks: The concept is great, but it really doesn't work with nightmode or any custom theme for Gold members.
- (2016-01-14) Hans J: It used to work. Latest update ruined it. The comment block is now all black. Don't fix, what isn't broken.
- (2015-02-12) Dan: Great extension! Missing some features but communicating with he developer is super easy!
- (2015-01-03) Brook Bourgeois: Once you use this, it's hard to imagine how it's not been native to reddit or at least RES. Brilliant extension!
- (2014-12-29) Nosce Te Ipsum: Loving this extension. Great communication with the author on reddit, too!
- (2014-12-28) Janice W.: Great extension! Helps me navigate through reddit so much faster!
- (2014-12-28) Doggo: Its a bit painful to read because the font is bright grey and the background is white.
- (2020-04-17, v:2.2.12) Tech Rationalist: when i use it with dark reader issue
when i use darkreader contrast full black,then it dowsnt look viewable
- (2020-03-05, v:2.2.12) James Spooner: Which comment sort is used?
- (2020-02-26, v:2.2.12) Paul B.: Add other sites
It would be nice if other sites that use similar software as reddit could be added to this extension. I have thedonald.win in mind. thank you.
- (2017-09-20, v:2.2.11) Ronald Smith: Top part hidden under toolbars
I cannot find a way to reposition the pop up window so it isn't hidden under the top toolbar
- (2017-09-14, v:2.2.11) Ben G: resize window causes it to activate
If you resize the chrome window it will activate a random comments section
- (2017-07-07, v:2.2.11) Anthony: Firefox version soon?
Love this add-on any chance it will come to firefox soon?
- (2017-04-21, v:2.2.9) Kaden Badalian: Subreddits don't go away
The list of subreddits that goes accross the very top of the web page doesn't collapse at the top of the screen like it does without the extension. It just kindof blocks everything in it's path too (like where it has the links for Hot, New,...) I really like your extension otherwise! Thanks for making it.
- (2016-08-19, v:2.2.9) Avi Cohn: Blank white box
How do I get my comment preview functional again? Stopped working last night. Restarted chrome. No luck.
- (2016-08-18, v:2.2.9) Dang Moua: Blank white box
Since yesterday all the extension has been doing is showing a blank box on the top left with nothing in it. How to fix this?
- (2016-06-11, v:2.2.9) Alessandro Casagli: unwanted popup
hello it appear that every time that I scroll past a page the latest comment window pops up, and I can only close by clicking on the top left X. Any idea on how to solve this?
- (2016-03-24, v:2.2.9) Raiden Roy: Plz fix the bugs
You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Hey developer first of all I want to thank you for creating such a good extension it really saves my time But can you plz fix the bugs I am experiencing plz It is ruining all of reddit experience first of all night mode is not really working plz fix it Plz I beg you seconds there are not many comments for example if I hover on a 1000 comment text the box only have 10 to 15 comments plz raise the limit to its total amount plz these are the only bugs that I have found ...Plz fix these and thanks I am really grateful for what you have done for us really thanks
- (2016-01-21, v:2.2.9) Junaid: Firefox Addon
Can you make this extension work for Firefox as well please?
- (2016-01-12, v:2.2.5) MANCO: New RES night mode
So apparently RES added a new night mode that causes problems with this extension, the comment box turns white now.