Cleans out a Facebook user's ad preferences and provides a stream of ads that user receives
- (2019-10-03) Andreas West: While this extension helps me clean my Facebook data very quickly, it has two major downsides that most people are probably not aware of: 1) It installs a huge database in the IndexedDB in Chrome. Mine is now over 20 Gb and while this doesn't sound much to you, it seriously affects how much disc space I have left. Why is there so much data needed in their db when all I wanted is to get rid of my data? Doesn't make any sense if it's just stored locally instead, right? Please developer, justify this practice and tell us what is stored in those 20 Gb! 2) When your computer starts, it noticed that Google Chrome quickly eats all my 16 GB of memory I have. It actually goes way beyond that and that means it's storing (reading and writing) to disc. So my MacBook Pro (ok, 6 years old but still the fastest you could buy back then) becomes unusable for the first 5-6 minutes until this stops. I highly suspect that this has something to do with reason no 1 (their large database in IndexedDB). Lastly, though like I stated this app provides a neat shortcut to Facebook's data deletion screen, the downside of these two (mis-)behaviors is forcing me to uninstall the app.
- (2019-03-18) Paul O: Current version has a major memory leak with Chrome Version 72.0.3626.121. Uninstalling until they can address this.
- (2018-10-01) Getting more ads now that I had before I installed it - uninstalled.
- (2018-08-27) Francisco Vera: Invaluable tool against capitalism surveillance.
- (2018-08-20) Kiên Huy Ma: rất tốt