Open a full screen presentation in multiple monitors.
For full-screen multi-monitor presentations, it can be tedious to open all the browser windows, drag them to the appropriate monitor, and set them to full-screen. This extension automatically opens the appropriate number of browser windows to the specified URLs and sets them to full-screen in the appropriate monitors. New feature: customizable keyboard shortcuts. This extension was developed by Lincoln Belliston & updated by Alankrit Shah for the Decision Theater at Arizona State University. Icon created by Javier Cabezas from thenounproject.com.
- (2019-08-13) Dimitar Georgiev: It doesn't work for me.
- (2018-05-17) HyperionDigSign Atkinson: Exactly what I was looking for. How can this be setup to launch on startup automatically?
- (2018-04-17) Stefano Neri: Hello, i want to open a local html file on the second monitor. But if i type the url: file://... the extension tryes this: https://file//...
- (2017-08-11) Andreas Yonas: Great app! How do I launch a profile on windows startup? I really need it.
- (2016-12-11) Andrea Porras: EXCELLLENT. WORKS EVERY TIME.
- (2016-03-29) Rahul Salla: Amazing app. Was waiting for a long time for someone to create this app. If you wish to have a way to fullscreen browsers on multiple monitors, this is the app for you. Thank you very much for creating it.