An unofficial notifier for Picarto.
Displays the current people streaming in the popup, the number of the streamers in the badge, and activates a desktop notification every time someone starts streaming. (check the options page for further settings) -- N.B.: It only works for people you follow, and requires you to be logged in to Picarto! The extension *will not* scrape/intercept or otherwise record any personal information on Google, Google Play or Picarto. Google Analytics was also removed in version 1.3.3. -- Changelog - 2.3: Added OAuth override, fixed some minor stuff - 2.2: Added separate tab for useful Picarto hacks/fixes, as well as some new ones - 2.1: Added Markdown injection for stream chats - 2.0: Moved options to popup, added API support (OAuth necessary due to recent Picarto updates) - 1.3: Added multistream sessions real-time feedback (disabled by default) - 1.2: Added desktop notification audio (disabled by default) - 1.1: Added desktop notification settings
- (2019-06-03) Damien Stergio: Works very well, always notifies me when I am signed in to picarto. Which is my biggest gripe with this, as sometimes I am signed out of picarto automatically and I have no warning until some other social media site informs me that someone is live. If there were some way to differentiate between a signed-in user and not, say by making the icon red, it would be perfect for me.
- (2019-04-02) Does its job very well, fully happy with it!
- (2018-05-23) allesey: super nice I think it's better that picarto's notification system :p
- (2017-12-13) Albin Johansson: awesome but it would be so much better if you could color code certain streamers or set like priority's. some of my favorite streamers dont stream often so it would be nice if this thing really grabbed my attention when they did.
- (2017-10-16) Metroxix Entertainment: After messing around with it,i discovered to my surprise that if im streaming i can toggle settings in it such as NSFW Mode on the fly! I hope this becomes offical with the devs of this apps help !!!
- (2017-08-21) Matt Crofton: Great support and does just what it says on the tin!
- (2018-09-23, v:2.3.12) Jay Lee: One notification at a time instead of 3
Usually the notifications came up 3 at a time for people going live, cascading downwards as new ones popped up. Ever since a month or two ago, I don't know whether it's the Windows update or the Chrome update, but it's now only showing one notification of a new live steam following instead of 3 at a time. It was easier for me to dismiss them quickly when it was three at a time instead of waiting for new one to pop up each time. Hoping that I can change it back to 3 notifications at a time. Please help, thanks.
- (2018-06-24, v:2.2.1) Silver Latios: Menu shows nothing
For some reason, clicking on the extension's button shows nothing, and neither of the buttons, like settings or notifications, work. I've reinstalled it, but no dice. Could this be due to me running an older version of Chrome?
- (2018-06-07, v:2.2.1) martin nissen: Popups
The "this streamer has gone live" popups seem to only show the first 3 not the rest
- (2018-05-24, v:2.0.3) martin nissen: (Minor) Menu
The Menu seems to increase in length sometimes and stay that way for a while. but returns after some time
- (2018-05-09, v:1.3.7) Federico Barlotti: ATTENTION
Due to recent updates to the Picarto backend structure the streamer tools no longer work correctly, therefore I've had to hide the current multistream invites and revoke buttons; only the invite bar works.
- (2018-01-06, v:1.3.7) Matthew Russell: Add a button to dismiss a Picarto Notification
I want to dismiss some/all notifications of in-progress streams so I don't have a number up there constantly.
- (2017-10-16, v:1.3.7) Metroxix Entertainment: opera support ?
This app is amazing on chrome! but do you have plans for opera support ?
- (2017-07-03, v:1.3.6) Matt Crofton: does not work, options not saving
The extension no longer shows anyone streaming and it will not save any option configurations anymore. Running Chrome Version 60.0.3112.50
- (2017-06-23, v:1.3.5) Eric Wilkinson: cannot adjust update time
the check-boxes save, but i cannot adjust the update interval off of 5 seconds.
- (2016-09-16, v:1.2.5) Waffle Kat: Wont work
The Notifier stopped working for me like it says there is no one streaming and won't notify me anymore while the day before it worked without any problem