An unofficial notifier for Picarto.
Displays the current people streaming in the popup, the number of the streamers in the badge, and activates a desktop notification every time someone starts streaming. (check the options page for further settings) -- N.B.: It only works for people you follow, and requires you to be logged in to Picarto! The extension *will not* scrape/intercept or otherwise record any personal information on Google, Google Play or Picarto. Google Analytics was also removed in version 1.3.3. -- Changelog - 2.5: Fixed the fixable... - 2.4: Update for the bloody 2021 Picarto update - 2.3: Added OAuth override, fixed some minor stuff - 2.2: Added separate tab for useful Picarto hacks/fixes, as well as some new ones - 2.1: Added Markdown injection for stream chats - 2.0: Moved options to popup, added API support (OAuth necessary due to recent Picarto updates) - 1.3: Added multistream sessions real-time feedback (disabled by default) - 1.2: Added desktop notification audio (disabled by default) - 1.1: Added desktop notification settings
- (2021-04-03) Mythless Ninja: Fixed
- (2021-04-02) Ian Serna: Stopped working after Picarto's new site update as others have said. Unfortunate as it was the best way to keep up with who was streaming, I'm not a fan of the email notifications personally. Hope it becomes functional once again in the future...
- (2021-03-24) Jam Kat: Used this Extension for the longest time, but unfortunately it no longer works with Picarto's 2021 March Update. Would use again if Dev fixes it to cooenct to the new 2021 update.
- (2021-03-24) Scherzic Scherzo: Picarto's new site overhaul broke it. RIP.
- (2021-03-24) Fluxuate: Rest in pepperonis Thanks, it was nice having it
- (2021-03-23) Zak Rhyno: Been using if for 2 years now and it save my setting, tell me who is streaming from my watch list and well does what it should. If users are having issues best to check your browser setting to allow access to stuff to tell you it working as well as Windows 10 pop up stuff.
- (2020-11-29) Valerie V: Notifier does not work.
- (2020-06-25) PJTuri Show: It was okay. At the time...then something changed and now my notifications keep resetting to off everytime I click away from the app. Fix this app or someone make an improved one.
- (2020-03-28) Olivia Schweers: Useful, but the it refuses to save my settings.
- (2019-06-03) Damien Stergio: Works very well, always notifies me when I am signed in to picarto. Which is my biggest gripe with this, as sometimes I am signed out of picarto automatically and I have no warning until some other social media site informs me that someone is live. If there were some way to differentiate between a signed-in user and not, say by making the icon red, it would be perfect for me.
- (2019-04-02) Does its job very well, fully happy with it!
- (2018-05-23) allesey: super nice I think it's better that picarto's notification system :p
- (2017-12-13) Albin: awesome but it would be so much better if you could color code certain streamers or set like priority's. some of my favorite streamers dont stream often so it would be nice if this thing really grabbed my attention when they did.
- (2017-10-16) Metroxix Entertainment: After messing around with it,i discovered to my surprise that if im streaming i can toggle settings in it such as NSFW Mode on the fly! I hope this becomes offical with the devs of this apps help !!!
- (2017-08-21) Matt Crofton: Great support and does just what it says on the tin!
- (2021-04-07, v:2.4.1) Renard Kendall: Still broken for me
Unfortunately after the 2021 update it is still broken for me after the fix - before it was showing someone as streaming when they weren't, I removed it and reinstalled it, and now no notifications show up at all anymore.
- (2021-04-05, v:2.4.1) Mikalscott: Emotes turning into blank boxes
Happens if the "No referrer in chat links" option is checked on.
- (2021-04-04, v:2.4.1) Eric Wilkinson: 2.4.1 Update Issues
Only shows latest 20 instead of all active streamers. Does not override native notifications or show it's own. No referrer option does not work. not tested other options.
- (2021-04-01, v:2.3.13) Özcan Dogan: Picarto.TV - Integration
Dear Developer, I am the CEO of Picarto.TV. In order to fully re-integrate your extenstion we would like to assist you. Can you please eloberate a bit how your extension checks our services? So we can make sure customers are not getting blocked :) kind regards Dogan
- (2021-03-30, v:2.3.13) Daniel Shpeizer: Ever since the new Picarto update this addon doesn't work anymore.
Ever since the new 2021 Picarto update this addon doesn't work anymore.
- (2021-03-25, v:2.3.13) Zak Rhyno: Heya - Fund Donation
I'm not sure if it is possible to send you something for your work on the addon for Picarto for a thank you if anything. If so can you let me know how to contact you to send such stuff? My 3-Wail is my name at Google's main domain email. Sorry the bots may pick up on the text and change it.
- (2021-03-23, v:2.3.13) AxelXGabriel: Picarto Updated, Notifer Doesn't Work
Hi, Just wanna say first this Extension has worked great for me this whole time up until now. Unfortunately, because of Picarto updating recently, the Extension no longer works and I don't get any notice or updates of people streaming. It's highly likely the Notifier needs to be updated as well.
- (2021-03-23, v:2.3.13) Zak Rhyno: Update Picarto
Hello it seem Picarto finally updated there site today 3-23-2021. I think the backend UI change a bit as well. I clear up cache, setting are being saved but notification to the app or not showing up. Reinstall the app as well to make sure things were clear on my end. But thought I give you a heads up. I really do enjoy the app. thanks for your help in doing the app. Best, Zak
- (2020-06-25, v:2.3.13) PJTuri Show: Notifications are Automatically Turned Off
I don't understand. I check the app and see the notifications are turned off, and try to turn them back on. And when I click away from the app, the notifications are back off again. Even if I click purge settings, it's still reset to off. What's going on?
- (2020-04-25, v:2.3.13) Galaxy: settings auto turn off
occasionally all the settings will automatically turn off and the badge color returns to green
- (2020-04-16, v:2.3.13) Dylan Nanton: Stream does not load w/ extension
For some reason, Picarto streams are stuck buffering while the extension is enabled, even though the chat still works normally. Disabling the extension and reloading the page has the stream working normally.
- (2018-09-23, v:2.3.12) Jay Lee: One notification at a time instead of 3
Usually the notifications came up 3 at a time for people going live, cascading downwards as new ones popped up. Ever since a month or two ago, I don't know whether it's the Windows update or the Chrome update, but it's now only showing one notification of a new live steam following instead of 3 at a time. It was easier for me to dismiss them quickly when it was three at a time instead of waiting for new one to pop up each time. Hoping that I can change it back to 3 notifications at a time. Please help, thanks.
- (2018-06-24, v:2.2.1) Silver Latios: Menu shows nothing
For some reason, clicking on the extension's button shows nothing, and neither of the buttons, like settings or notifications, work. I've reinstalled it, but no dice. Could this be due to me running an older version of Chrome?
- (2018-06-07, v:2.2.1) Martin: Popups
The "this streamer has gone live" popups seem to only show the first 3 not the rest
- (2018-05-24, v:2.0.3) Martin: (Minor) Menu
The Menu seems to increase in length sometimes and stay that way for a while. but returns after some time
- (2018-05-09, v:1.3.7) Federico Barlotti: ATTENTION
Due to recent updates to the Picarto backend structure the streamer tools no longer work correctly, therefore I've had to hide the current multistream invites and revoke buttons; only the invite bar works.
- (2018-01-06, v:1.3.7) Matthew Russell: Add a button to dismiss a Picarto Notification
I want to dismiss some/all notifications of in-progress streams so I don't have a number up there constantly.
- (2017-10-16, v:1.3.7) Metroxix Entertainment: opera support ?
This app is amazing on chrome! but do you have plans for opera support ?
- (2017-07-03, v:1.3.6) Matt Crofton: does not work, options not saving
The extension no longer shows anyone streaming and it will not save any option configurations anymore. Running Chrome Version 60.0.3112.50
- (2017-06-23, v:1.3.5) Eric Wilkinson: cannot adjust update time
the check-boxes save, but i cannot adjust the update interval off of 5 seconds.
- (2016-09-16, v:1.2.5) Waffle Kat: Wont work
The Notifier stopped working for me like it says there is no one streaming and won't notify me anymore while the day before it worked without any problem