Adds reddit comments to youtube videos
Switch between reddit comments and youtube comments when watching youtube videos. -Searches reddit and shows comments based on the thread's popularly -Switch between all reddit threads -Will automatically switch back to youtube comments if no reddit threads are found Source: https://github.com/LukePH/reddit-youtube-chrome-extension --- Youtube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. reddit is a registered trademark of reddit inc.
- (2018-08-16) Abid Riaz: Doesn't work. Any other that actually works? I've tried three already.
- (2017-09-01) Ludwig Koltermann: Doesn't work with the new YouTube UI.
- (2016-12-25) Omarock: Useful. Could use a better interface to show the subreddit names. An option to show Google+ comments by default would be great.
- (2014-12-23) procrastinator brad: having a problem on my browser. whenever i go to a video its blocked by my browser and called unsafe scripts. its works fine after i allow it but it does this every video
- (2014-10-09) Matthew Little: Very useful. Great for channels with unbearable fanbases. One problem I've encountered is that sometimes (but not always) the reddit/youtube comments and the comment box don't seem to have a right bound, so they just trail off behind the suggested videos until they wrap back around. Kinda annoying, but I don't seem to know what causes it or how to reproduce it. Other than that, this extension is perfect.
- (2014-05-07) Very useful and interesting. However, I would prefer to go to the Youtube comments by default if there are no comments from Reddit (even if there is a post) maybe this could be an option in the settings.
- (2014-03-24) Ryan Garner: Does not allow voting and being able to easily select subreddit like alientube does.
- (2014-03-02) Matteo Mcdonnell: This works very well. Especially now that many Youtubers have turned off their comment section due to google+, this is very helpful.
- (2014-02-07) Joseph Alhallak: This is amazing!!!, really great, my only complaint is that you can't comment on reddit from YouTube.
- (2014-02-07) Nathan Frick: Bloody wonderful. Works great! Now I don't have to go around finding the reddit page for comments.
- (2014-02-07) Joshua Barott: This is much better than tracking down the reddit thread, especially for older videos!
- (2014-02-07) Michael Saunders: I thought my life was complete... Then I found this plugin!!! No in all seriousness, get this if you like reddit! Thanks Luke!
- (2014-10-09, v:0.27) Matthew Little: Comments section extending the full width of the page
Sometimes the youtube comments and the comment box don't seem to have a right bound, so they just trail off behind the suggested videos until they wrap back around. I think I may have experienced this with the reddit posts as well, but I can't think of a particular case where that has happened.