This extension corrects Twitter's "Who to follow" to "Whom to follow".
Description: ========= Dear Twitter, This extension turns your "Who to follow" into a "Whom to follow". Pedantically yours, Tom http://twitter.com/tomayac PS: thanks TechCrunch for featuring this extension in a blog post: http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/25/towhomtheextensiontolls/ Changelog: ======== * 1.2.0: - Moved to MutationObserver for better performance. * 1.0.11: - Changed the name due to Twitter's trademark concerns. * 1.0.10: - Further code simplifications. * 1.0.9: - Code optimizations. * 1.0.8: - Uses DOM TreeWalker now. Faster. * 1.0.7: - Complete reimplementation compatible to #NewNewTwitter and #NewTwitter. * 1.0.6: - Corrected top navigation link in account settings. Thanks @jouhanallende. * 1.0.5: - Again fixed the top navigation link after Twitter's slight change. * 1.0.4: - Fixed top navigation link after Twitter's slight change. * 1.0.3: - Fixed "Twitter accounts suggested for you based on who you follow and more.". * 1.0.2: - Fixed page twitter.com/#!/who_to_follow/suggestions. * 1.0.1 - Fixed page "twitter.com/#!/who_to_follow". * 1.0.0 - Initial release.
- (2017-09-03) Matthew S. Schwartz: Huge sigh of relief. I didn't realize how much Twitter's grammatical anarchy was bothering me until I installed this extension. THANK YOU.
- (2016-05-26) Michael Baden Roufa: Continues to work flawlessly several years after installing.
- (2012-07-30) Connor Diver: Works great for me. I don't know how I coped without it. Thanks
- (2012-07-21) ARN EMU: FOLLOW
- (2012-04-03) Cho TaiKi: 이거 어케 하는 거임?
- (2019-06-29, v:1.2.3) Dallman Ross: Whom to Follow hasn't worked in a while in Chrome.
Whom to Follow hasn't worked in a while in Chrome. Is it me?
- (2018-09-12, v:1.2.3) Jeffrey Faden: Latest version sends Chrome into an infinite loop
When I load up Twitter it takes about a minute for it to become usable. I looked at the Performance tab and traced it to this extension, which seems to be doing too much work.