Tracks relevant unanswered questions on the Stack Exchange network.
1. Pick the Stack Exchange networks and tags you want to monitor. 2. Get notifications whenever there's a new question on those tags. 3. Click and browse the pending questions from by opening the browser action. Change Log 0.9.1: Moved to StackOverflow API 2.2
- (2019-01-02) Anatoly Scherbakov: Exactly what I wanted for a long time, but just realized it a moment ago, and found an excellent extension immediately thereafter. Thank you!
- (2018-12-31) Rinor Maloku: Amazing tool! Was looking so long for this. Maaaan hire a marketing team to share your love with the world <3
- (2017-08-09) Forrest Koran: Not sure why it only supports the Stack Overflow, User Experience, and Game Development networks. Would be a useful tool otherwise
- (2017-02-16) Nathan Moynihan: Ought to support more networks IMO.
- (2016-01-28) As well as monitoring tags this should notify of reputation changes, replies to comments, questions and answers and include many more stacks sites.
- (2015-07-19) Kit Sunde: The count icon gets stuck sometimes even though everything is read.
- (2015-07-17) Duncan: Not enough networks
- (2014-09-14) Anthony Bobenrieth: It works fine. Unfortunately, there is no way to save the configuration (whereas chrome provide easy way to do that) and an annoying setup page pop everytime if you don't configure it on every computer/OS...:/ (There also some html injections in the notification pan...)
- (2014-02-16) Brian Vanderbusch: This is pretty great. could use a few more management features though, and most importantly, needs to auto-sync across devices. I cleared out the items on my laptop, only to be presented with 70 alerts again on my desktop. If you go and re-save, it refreshes...
- (2013-09-28) Gonçalo Morais: Simple tracker. Feature missing: mark all as read.
- (2013-04-22) Cherny D. C. Berbesí I.: Excellent look & feel. Simple and totally useful. I hope to see notifications soon. There's a bug with the previous and next buttons, Some times they stop working
- (2013-01-05) johnbabu koppolu: I like the app, but there seems to be a bug in showing the total number of unread questions. Even after I mark all the pages as read the count shows 7.
- (2012-11-22) Andrey Khalyavin: There is a bug in popup\question_list.js. setPage function shouldn't use this.questionList.getQuestionCount() in lastPage calculation since this method doesn't return total number of questions. It should use instead: var total = this.questionList.getQuestionCount(st.State.READ) + this.questionList.getQuestionCount(st.State.NORMAL); as in function above. This leads to numerous glitches in page navigation.
- (2012-11-08) Don Vaillancourt: Nice app, it would be nice if all the networks were available. But what I'd really like to see is notifications when my questions gets an answer.
- (2012-06-20) Abid Rahman K: This is good, It would be much more better if it notifies reputation changes, comments, answers etc.
- (2012-03-31) JJ Ford: Nice extension Boris, will come in handy.
- (2020-09-18, v:0.9.1) Lakshmanan Venugopalan: Not able to add "Question monitor for Stack Extchange" chrome extension
Hi, I would like to explore if this extension can help with our stackoverflow support operations. I am not able to add this extension to try out. It throws error that Your admin has blocked "Question monitor for Stackexchange". Any special permission I need or anyone can grant me permission will be great. TIA regards Lakshmanan