Warns about twitter accounts that distribute Russian propaganda
The program warns the user if the author of the displayed information was previously registered as having published disinformation or Russian propaganda and now tries to deceive you most likely.
- (2020-07-01) Vadim Barsov: Started to use it, I liked it very much! Now my brain at the absolutely safety, as certified professional Ukrainians have already decided what I need to read and what I don't need! Glory to Ukraine!
- (2018-05-08) Eric Scoles: Algorithm & data sources need some serious work. Based on the accounts I'm seeing flagged, this basically seems to be conflating automated promotion with being a bot. That's not strictly wrong, but it does make this not very useful.
- (2018-03-29) Александр Гербий: В довесок к ютюберскому скрипту(Violentmonkey).
- (2018-03-03) Наталия Иванова: Excellent helps to navigate the network, recognizes bots and trolls, the network has a lot of false Russian propaganda, this application is effective to recognize it
- (2018-03-01) Лариса Савченко: I installed, with the help of the application, now I am not bothered by the fake accounts of Russian propagandists. Many thanks to the author
- (2018-03-01) Вероника С: Почала користуватись, тепер наочно видно,на що не верто звертати увагу взагалі!
- (2018-02-28) Sim Maksimenko: Great work! Allows you to see those who want to deceive you. Highly recommend.
- (2018-02-27) Vik Sav: Дуже корисне доповнення, воно збереже вам нерви та час,користуватися ним дуже зручно