Terrorists aspire to that title but they don't deserve it. This is how we take it away from them.
Terrorists are cowards. That is what they should be called. This chrome extension changes the word terrorist (and variations of) to coward on web pages.
- (2015-12-13) Jason Pultz: Can you update it so it's even more truthful? Switch "Terrorist" to "US sponsored CIA militia" ?
- (2015-11-18) Mike Lewis: I've been waiting for this for years. I have been training my brain to do this for a long time, its nice to see it put in place. I'll use Chrome more often just for this feature.
- (2015-11-16) Robert Anderson: More of this needed!
- (2015-11-15) Jassim Ali: The world is a slighty better place, i would also suggest that ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Boko Haram/Al Qaeda are also replaced with the word 'Coward', they dont deserve to use the platform of any religion
- (2015-11-15) Leo Vendler: Good! Please make it convert ISIS to Daesh. They love to be called Islamic State, but HATE to be called the proper title Daesh. Have a look at this article from The Independent http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/why-isis-will-hate-it-if-we-start-calling-them-daesh--bkC822p_zl
- (2015-11-15) Darminus: Funny and makes fun of terrorism at the same time, love it.
- (2015-11-14) Margaret O'Connor Flanigan: Thank you for this. It makes the internet feel like a much saner place.
- (2015-11-14) Christoph F.: makes it possible to read news again!
- (2015-11-14) Pierre Beugnot: Terrorists are cowards. That is what they should be called.
- (2015-11-14) Roham Gharegozlou: It works! "• Hollande called the events "unprecedented coward attacks" and added, "This is a horror." In a tweet, he said, "Faced with terror, this is a nation that knows how to defend itself, how to mobilize its forces and once again, knows how to overcome the cowards.""