This extension is for instant notification of mindcracker uploads.
This is a simple extension to provide a feed of the 50 most recently uploaded videos from the Mindcrack LP group. It also displays the number of new videos since you last opened it as a number on the icon, and notifies you when a new video is uploaded (this is configurable in settings). Changelog: v1.8.0: Twitch Integration Blocks "via @YouTube" tweets, as they are simply repeats of youtube notifications. v1.7.2: Hotfix for twitter integration (4:25AM Edition) v1.7: Twitter integration! (Turn on in settings) v1.6: Can enable auto-expiring Updates. Light icon option for dark chrome styles. Can disable update notifications. v1.5: Reverted UHC Hype v1.4: eXV0dHVybWFjYQ== v1.3: * Change which Mindcrackers you do or do not want to get notifications for * Bugfixes v1.2: * Resolved an issue in which the red number would not update immediately. v1.1: * "New Videos" number in bottom right of icon now instantly clears when clicked on. v1.0: * Initial Release.
- (2014-06-16) Tyler J: It doesn't notify me anymore, I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times but the notifications won't show up :/
- (2014-05-24) Adrian: love it XD
- (2014-01-04) Camilo T: cool extension :)
- (2013-12-28) André Bastos: I so love this extension!!! In another words belive it made my life so freakin much esier!! Love ya Mindcrack and thanks Aubron. Really, thanks Aubron. From Portugal :) To Mindcrack
- (2013-12-26) Emily Cheng: Gives updates quite quickly (sometimes faster than Twitter and the Youtube subbox). Very useful for being informed of new videos!
- (2013-12-04) Zam _: This app has let me see all of my favourite Youtubers as soon as they upload, however it recently has been running slow
- (2013-09-27) nmcguireable: GREAT, very useful and helpful
- (2013-08-17) Dietrich Liwanag: Amazing but,add the Podcast and ability to filter keywords :)
- (2013-08-15) I really love this extension, it's really easy to keep up to date with the mindcrackers. The only thing that's bothering me is if you could either increase the delay before the notification goes so people can read the tweet, or set it to be customizable.
- (2013-07-15) Maren McLean: Amazing! Great for a busy schedule and not having to worry about inconsistent YouTube! Sadly, this doesn't include the Mindcrack Podcast to the list...
- (2013-07-13) Iron Clark: This is perfect, it lets you know when a video is up without it being too spammy and its nice and tucked away, bravo Aubron!
- (2013-07-13) RJ Burger: i was just thinking of this yesterday now its happened great and add the mindcrack network because their podcasts pay for the server
- (2013-07-13) Alex Haats: Neat, nice work, Aubron
- (2013-07-12) Joris Mooij: lol, nice. we needed something like this
- (2013-07-12) Collin Rhodes: This is awesome for keeping track of the stuff I don't see on the subreddit! 5 stars!
- (2013-07-12) Kristerfores McDonald: Fantastic Idea, now I can keep up with the mindcrack team without checking my youtube feed!
- (2013-07-12) Jamie Spiller: Great idea! Now I can be that annoying guy that comments "first" on every video!
- (2013-07-12) Peter Joll: Great app, I only wish that it would allow you to choose who's videos you get notifications of.
- (2013-07-12) joshua Moniz: Perfect for a guy with a busy schedule to keep in track with the newest episodes without looking through all channels for one! Thanks
- (2013-07-12) Sam Mcgillicudy: Very Nice
- (2014-08-24, v:1.8.0) David McCubbin: Broken
Its Broken, video list is not refreshing and no notifications
- (2014-08-20, v:1.8.0) Ed Laird: Broken
Extention broke. I uninstalled it, and tried re-installing it, and it wouldn't allow me to re-install it. It worked for about a year when I first installed the extention.
- (2014-07-13, v:1.8.0) Dennis Molema: Not fucntioning
No new updates!
- (2014-07-04, v:1.8.0) Brett Branan: List not updating
The list of videos is not updating!
- (2014-07-03, v:1.8.0) Michael S: No Notifications
I'm not getting any more notifications with this app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and made sure that Chrome allows all desktop notifications, but it's still not working. List is somewhat updated, most recent tweets/videos are from 4 days ago. Notifications stopped working long before that.
- (2014-06-28, v:1.8.0) No Pop-Up Updates (Bug?)
I have recently just downloaded the extension and I have all option boxes checked except for the lighter logo box. I thought this app had a pop up notifier when a video is released? If so, it does not seem to be working. If you need to message me, my reddit user is Katkam99.
- (2014-06-23, v:1.8.0) Matthew Davis: List isn't updating again. (Annoying bug)
I have uninstalled and re-installed this a few times and the extension is only showing things from last night. Please fix.
- (2014-04-09, v:1.8.0) Not updating nor does it allow you to pick your favorite youtubers.
The videos aren't being added so we have to manually check their YouTube channels. Also, you can't customize who you want to see.
- (2014-04-07, v:1.8.0) Matthew Davis: The list doesn't update.
I launched it one day and nothing is updating video or twitter wise. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still doesn't update.