Thanks for donating your Facebook Timeline. Help raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease by donating your Facebook Timeline.
By taking this action, you are supporting Alzheimer’s Disease Associations and the people they represent around the world. On Friday September 21, 2012, you will experience on Facebook how it feels to lose your memories, just for one day. Worldwide 36 million people are living with Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Support Alzheimer’s Disease Associations this World Alzheimer's Day by donating your Facebook Timeline. Install this extension now and experience on Facebook how it feels to lose your memories, for one day, Friday September 21, 2012. After downloading, spread the word on Facebook and Twitter by visiting http://www.alzheimersday2012.org
- (2022-09-23) Greg Zeng: Worked quickly for me. Used the Slimjet web browser (Windows & Linux). However wanted something better than the voice part of the Youtube tutorial. Perhaps some of the free apps in the Android (Google) Playstore?
- (2012-09-21) José-Luis Muniz: Very strong concept. Really really powerfull ! I really hope people will donate for the cause....
- (2012-09-21) Lindsay Ferris Martin: It took awhile but it's working for me now
- (2012-09-21) Gaëlle Le Goff: heavy bug, when it appears the rest of the page content is not uploaded in the page.
- (2012-09-21) Shay Q: I really wanted this to work--it's a shame it did nothing.
- (2012-09-21) Vlad Anghene: It doesn't work UPDATE: it mistakenly took over my page instead of my profile
- (2021-10-27, v:1.8) Arturo Montaño: Does this continue working?
- (2012-09-21, v:1.8) Pascale Provost: alzheimer's app
Bonjour, J'ai installé l'app, mais il n'y a aucun changement ... Y a-t-il quelque chose à régler ? Merci.