Elevate your strava experience and goals! Track your fitness and progressions over time. Analyse deeper your activities. And more...
Elevate extension (formerly Stravistix) is adding features that riders and runners would like to see in Strava web app. If theses features could be added by default in Strava... It could be cool ! Consider getting Strava Premium. There are a ton of features that you will love. Remember, this extension has for ambition to enhance the experience of all users (Free and Premium) and tends to keep users loyal in Strava. Features: - Fitness Trend: All sports, ready for triathletes. - Estimated Fitness Trend: No sensors? If you have at least your phone, you can access the feature - Year progressions: track your progress day by day. - Enhanced activity stats: "Time in zones" graph for all your sensors; Stress scores (heart rate, power, running, swimming); Advanced speed, pace, cadence, power, stats... - Activity best splits - "Google Map" support through strava web app - and a lot more... Follow updates via https://twitter.com/champagnethomas
- (2021-09-16) Michael Lehnert: nice tool, great helpful extension for Strava
- (2021-06-28) CHIA-WEI Chang: 讓strava 騎乘後更多數據可以參考, good
- (2021-06-07) Martin Poos: Incredible extension to track fitness and fatigue, just like the premium version of Strava, highly recommended! Amazing data on each ride, yearly progression comparing with previous years.
- (2021-04-25) experiment homicid: MERCI en majuscules, c'est amplement mérité!
- (2021-04-19) Richard Talbot: Merci, très reconnaissant pour ce travail, bien à vous.
- (2021-04-14) Rewolf KW: 非常具有參考性的資料分析
- (2021-03-30) Grant Matsuo: Love this extension! I give you your stats better than Strava does plus its free!
- (2021-03-04) CentFifty: The fitness level is actually accurate :o. This app is a gem. It's a must have for people on Strava who don't want to pay the subscription but still want to see their progression. Love it!
- (2021-03-04) Dave Tilley: I love this app and use it almost daily. I found it so useful that I canceled my Strava Premium account and donated to the developer instead. The Fitness trend is what I use the most but also like and use the progression, especially the rolling periods.
- (2021-02-15) Reindert Vanderhaeghen: Great plugin! All my respect for making this! I love all the info I get out of this...
- (2020-12-18) Mauro Carpentieri: Meglio questa app che la versione a pagamento di Strava! Complimenti!
- (2020-11-27) Lau Flemming Pedersen: Strava © Inc. burde overveje at købe platformen, og implementere det på deres websiden.
- (2020-11-25) TEMPLAR 67: Great !!
- (2020-11-11) Florian DECARA: Travail impressionnant, c'est un must have !
- (2020-11-04) Przemek Such: Super rozszerzenie
- (2020-09-23) Micael Estrázulas: Muito completa e adiciona diversas funcionalidades importantes para avaliar o treinamento de forma mais avançada.
- (2020-09-09) Pablo Escaida: No need to pay for TrainingPeaks anymore
- (2020-08-11) Francisco Sávio de Oliveira Junior: Entendo que esta extensão adiciona muitas funcionalidades para quem não tem assinatura do Strava. Bem feita e com gráficos e estatísticas fáceis de entender.
- (2020-08-11) Joost Jansen: Excellent plugin, really helpful to analyse your Strava data. Would be nice to be able to select/sort activities based on the bike you used, as this data is already stored in Strava itself.
- (2020-08-10) L'ho appena aperto, sembra ben fatto ma mi riservo la risposta definitiva appena capiro' il suo funzionamento
- (2020-06-29) Raymond Tran: Amazing app. Honestly can't believe this is free. There's a ton of data on here, but my faves are showing the year over year numbers. I really like seeing distance and time YoY. Also very cool that you can add historical stats like HR, FTP, threshold for cycling/swim/running, then log all these numbers over time.
- (2020-06-22) David Cook: I could never get the fitness trend to work. Initially, it started measuring from the day I downloaded the extension, instead of the beginning of my Strava or Garmin activity. I assumed it would trend towards the correct fitness/fatigue/form numbers over time. However, it only seems to hold a week or so of workout data now. I haven't checked it daily, but I suspect this changed with the last major Strava update. It's able to pull workout data into the browser extension, it just won't keep it there. I watched videos, asked for help in the Strava subreddit, Googled, etc. to no avail. However, it seems like most people don't have this issue, so maybe it will work for others.
- (2020-03-30) Allan Broadribb: Has to be the best extension for Strava 5 stars all the way. I no longer need Veloviewer or Golden Cheetah and why would anyone pay for the Strava upgrade. I love being able to filter out rides under 20k and runs under 5k but it this does not seem to work when someone enters a zero distance run/ride. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
- (2020-03-19) Gerardo Dique: Me encanto. Excelente lo que diciona ala web strava. Muy util
- (2020-02-26) Matteo Ceriotti: Super-detailed analytics that Strava does not provide, even with Summit, for free.
- (2020-02-05) Santautas Jonusis: Great app: helps me to combine all training data in one and analyse it, since bike, run and swim data is scattered from sources as Garmin, Zwift, or other apps. Donated and hope for new App.
- (2020-01-20) Magnus Tordenlid: Fantastic extension, which adds value to Strava.
- (2020-01-17) Miguel Ariño: I love this app, and it is a great help to understanding training load to add the estimated stress scores. I have only a small comment, I cannot see 2020 in year progressions. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?
- (2020-01-08) javier prado perez: Gran trabajo!!!
- (2020-01-03) Frederic Murria: INDISPENSABLE !!
- (2019-12-31) Damian Tay: How do I get the app to sync all my data in one go. It keeps stopping with the message that says... :Please continue your synchronization in 4~5 hours: you have reached the quota of activities which can be synced at the moment. Of course already synced activities will not be re-synced on next sync...."
- (2019-12-27) Bernardo Lima: It takes some time to understand and properly set up the app, but once it's done it becomes a great tool to analyse your training and its impact on your fitness/performance levels.
- (2019-12-27) Anton V: Один человек из Франции делает лучше приложение, чем вся бюрократическая машина из Стравы.
- (2019-12-15) thierry le le: Très bon complément qui s'implante dans Strava et permet de voir des données essentielles non dispo dans la version strava gratuite. Je vous recommande d'essayer ce plugin Strava et je suis certain que vous allez l'apprécier autant que moi. Merci les développeurs!
- (2019-12-05) Abel Valente: Just fantastic. Extremely useful and informative, clean UI, proper cites for underlying methods and free to use. One of the best software findings of the last years.
- (2019-12-03) Scott Roberson: Love it. Love to watch the fitness trend line.
- (2019-12-02) Roberto Trevisan: Eccezionale!!!
- (2019-11-20) Yannick BLAISE: Indispensable pour le suivi d'activité Strava, et constamment amélioré.
- (2019-11-07) Cesar Augusto Trujillo: Ahora la data es mucho más precisa y fidedigna. Es Strava pero en esteroides. MUY recomendada!
- (2019-10-22) Andrew Northover: Unreal extension. Brings so much extra value to Strava.
- (2019-10-16) Gary Wiese: Excellent extension. I use it all the time. Do it.
- (2019-10-09) Adelino Andrade: Quel super travail, un gros plus pour mieux s'entrainer !!!
- (2019-10-08) Алексей Болдырев: Отличное приложение
- (2019-10-06) Макс Ордин: The best!
- (2019-09-23) Ronan Menton: Unbelievably powerful app that allows me to track my fitness. I can clearly see the effect the exercise I take has on my fitness.
- (2019-09-15) Владимир Филиппов: Все отлично, только не работает фитнес тренд и прогресс годовой
- (2019-09-07) Tak Nan: Stravaに足りない機能を補ってくれて最高です。ガチレーサーではない自分はYearProgression（年間概要）で昔の記録をざっくり探したり、Zwift等バーチャルライドの記録を抜いた実装距離だけ表示したりできる点が特におすすめです。
- (2019-09-05) Arturo López Sureda: Awesome extension for training analysis and fitness level. Needs some reading before using it properly.
- (2019-09-04) Dag Børre Norland: Nice to have some analysis of your training.. overload? enough restitution... awesome motivation. thanx.
- (2019-09-03) Chris Ayres: Really great and informative app. If you're a regular Strava user, this is incredibly addictive :)
- (2020-06-08, v:6.16.1 Stable) christophe robin: Itinéraire non visible sur la map
Bonjour, je viens d'installer ELEVATE (les fichiers en cours de synchro). Je précise que je me suis récemment abonné à Strava. Sur le tableau de bord je vois bien les maps de mes abonnés et les miennes, par contre lorsque je veux ouvrir mes activités dans la partie 3entrainement" j'ai le message: "Google Maps feature provided by 'Elevate' extension is no longer available. This service is now too expensive to be displayed at the moment. [dismiss this message]". L'itinéraire de l'activité n’apparaît plus sur la carte. Une explication?
- (2020-05-22, v:6.16.1 Stable) Benjamin Bizodot: "Too Many Requests"
Hey, since strava last dumb ass greedy update, it seems like they also reduced the number or request of the api per day, cause i can't refresh strava more than 2-3 times before it block me for "Too Many Requests". Hope it is solvable from your part otherwise i'll have to remove this great add on :'(
- (2020-04-27, v:6.16.1 Stable) Mateusz Platt: Elevate data for rowing
Hi Guys, excellent product. Are you going to introduce extended statistics for rowing? So far you only have it for running and cycling but it would be grate if you could introduce other sports as well. Do you plan anything like this, and if so do you have timeline to introduce it?
- (2020-04-22, v:6.16.1 Stable) Scott Wetherall: Issue Opening the Extension
I have installed the Elevate for Strava extension to Chrome (iMac OS 10.13.6) When I click on the Elevate extension icon nothing happens If I right click on the icon and click on Elevate for Strava , I get a new blank window opens
- (2020-04-15, v:6.16.1 Stable) paolo baglione: istallazione Elevate
Usavo Elevate con windows vista da molti anni, da un certo momento in poi non si sincronizzava più, l'ho disistallato e reistallato, ma non c'è verso di farlo partire, non si avvia proprio più. Non sò più come intervenire, mi dispiace perchè un'estenzione molto valida. Grazie Paolo B.
- (2020-03-29, v:6.16.1 Stable) Paul Shade: Sync has stopped
Hi - have been using elevate for sometime (great by the way). Unfortunately for the last week or so when i go to sync it gives me the "come back in 6 hours". I am not doing any big sync just last few activities. On the latest version - in strava stats still there just the Chrome Extension view not syncing.
- (2020-03-20, v:6.16.1 Stable) spanishwolf: Analysis graph
Lately I've having problem with that extensions. Suddenly, the tab "Analysys graph" and the "best efforts" don't appear. It happened some weeks ago and then "reappeared" but, it has happened again.
- (2020-03-08, v:6.16.1 Stable) maarten drenth: Weight sync with Strava
Hi Would it be possible to have an automatic weight sync with Strava? So if the weight will change in Strava a new record will be created too in Elevate? I currently managed to auto sync my weight from Polar Flow to Strava (via Syncmytracks) but onfortunately this is not synced from Strava to Elevate. Awaiting your response, Maarten
- (2020-02-21, v:6.16.0 Stable) Simon Blouin: Issue with segment statistics
Hi, I'm having a problem with Elevate. For the last 3 months everything has been flawless, and suddenly, when I click on a segment to be able to compare with other riders, I get a big Orange square instead of the usual little section. All I can see is "Export this Segment Efffort to your GPS" at the bottom, everything else seems to be hidden by the big orange square. I've removed and reinstalled the plugin, rebooted the computer, nothing fixes it. Any clue ? Thanks!!!
- (2020-02-12, v:6.16.0 Stable) Louis Strijdom: Syncing activities
Thanks for a great app! I recently lost all my activities - not sure how that happened. When I did a "sync all activities" it only synced activities since June 2017, and nothing before that. Some sort of limit seems to have been reached. Is there any way that I can sync all my activities again? I have roughly 1900 activities.
- (2019-11-17, v:6.14.0 Stable) Fran McGowan: Fitness Trend Estimated PSS issue
Ignoring Estimated PSS? The setting is enabled, but the numbers don't change. "179 HRSS & 426 PowerSS ➔ 179 Stress score"
- (2019-11-15, v:6.14.0 Stable) David: Bonjour existe t il une traduction en français ? merci pour le boulot réalisé.
Existe t il une version en français si oui quel est le moyen pour basculer en francais? Cordialement
- (2019-11-01, v:6.14.0 Stable) Mauro Bernardi: Info lancio del programma
Come faccio a lanciare il programma ogni volta che accendo il pc e accedo a Elevate? Bisogna passare da Strava?
- (2019-09-17, v:6.13.0 Stable) Kraaft Zento Happening: Stravistix + Elevate
It seems that I can't get both arpe showing and the Elevate menu for my fitness trend in the same time. I need to deactive on for the other. Elevate on -> I have a menu that goes into my year progression/Fitness trend etc. Elevate off -> I can now see the arpe distribution of stravistix in my activity. And the menu seems to change too, (obviously I don't have my Fitness Trend anymore but the rest his different too. I suppose there is a menu for Elevate and a menu for Stravistix and only one can be shown.)
- (2019-09-13, v:6.13.0 Stable) John McKeogh: Estimated Fitness Trend
This feature sounds great. Especially for manual entries entered on strava that do not have any of this data. Are there any plans to include manual entries in strava or is this solely for strava entries that don't have sensors?
- (2019-08-03, v:6.13.0 Stable) Julien Veyne: Chrome sous Ubuntu
Bonjour, J'ai installé l'extension Elevate pour Chrome (je suis sous Ubuntu), et lorsque je clique sur l'icône, il ne se passe rien. Je dois peut-être installé l'extension depuis l'archive ? Merci pour votre aide. Julien
- (2019-06-11, v:6.12.0 Stable) Nicola Di Bitonto: Sincronizzazione
Nel sincronizzare le attività mi sincronizza fino ad una certa data
- (2019-06-01, v:6.12.0 Stable) Todd Griffin: Issue with year progression
My year progressions only shows this year. and i cant find anywhere to turn on or off previous years
- (2019-05-23, v:6.12.0 Stable) Kliment Popkov: Zones histogram
It would be great if HR/power zones will displays with inner distrebution by 5 points. herat rate distrebution example: https://content-cdn.zwift.com/uploads/2017/12/reports-1-1.jpg
- (2019-05-22, v:6.11.1 Stable) Philippe Pauletto: problème pour installer elevate for strava
je n'arrive pas à installer elevate for strava. Que dois-je faire ? En attente de vous lire