Adds links to several fantasy baseball resources directly into you fantasy baseball website.
- (2019-11-20) Ning Cao: good
- (2019-04-01) Max Brill: Excellent extension on Yahoo and ESPN. Would love to see Fantrax compatibility.
- (2019-03-09) Jake Bylsma: An awesome extension, but unfortunately it's not working with ESPNs new UI. Anyone know if it will be update?
- (2017-05-22) Extension Guru: Hello! We want to introduce to your attention the most profitable extension monetization. By using our system developers get the maximal income. Our company Ехt.Guru working on browser extension monetization. •We’re the best on the market, we have everything you need. •We’re doing payments without any hold, every time you want, every payment system you need. •We’re giving you perfect conditions for “white extensions” guaranty no leavers. •We’re giving hard monetization, more traffic more profit. •We’re a biggest company, more banners, more pops that anyone else could have. •We’re monetizing whole world GEO, no stacks, no dumps and no blocks. •We’ve best referral program. •We’ve 24/7 support. Join us, change your traffic in money! We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2017-04-27) Andy Barry: Great extension, I would love for it to be able to be used with FanTrax but the Yahoo support is great!
- (2017-03-21) Matt Olson: Awesome extension. I'd love to see it work with FanTrax and be able to view baseballprospectus player pages.
- (2016-09-16) Виктор Викторов: витол
- (2016-06-22) Jonathan Kirk: Changed my season! Thank you!
- (2016-05-12) Jamie Hurst: Terrific tool. From CBS, I've had no issues.
- (2016-03-29) James Rossidis: This extension is great in theory. But while in Yahoo's "swap mode" on my team page, it won't let me click any of the links. I have to switch over to "classic" mode before it works.
- (2016-03-24) Excellent. Use FG and Bref a lot. This makes it that much easier.
- (2015-04-27) Jay White: This is phenomenal!
- (2015-03-12) Amy Meyers: The only thing I miss is it working with Fantrax. Add that option, and BAM you have a perfect app!!
- (2014-05-14) Mark Ridgely: Amazing.
- (2014-04-15) Maestro Films: Extremely helpful!
- (2014-04-03) Eric White: This is so helpful and makes it fast and easy to link to the two best stat sites in order to do research. I use it on Yahoo and it works great. I wish Yahoo had decent stats or research capabilities but until that time, you need this extension. By the way, this is the first extension I have ever downloaded.
- (2014-03-30) Incredible. Awesome to have on your team roster page.
- (2014-03-09) Brock Reiter: Works great and makes it incredibly easy to get a more in depth look at players via fangraphs.
- (2012-07-14) Brandon Dowdell: Ahh, you don't know how many times when I've been looking over trade offers and have went to fangraphs. This saves me a ton of time! FANTASTIC IDEA AND APP!
- (2012-02-23) Patrick Sanden: Great resource to have, no more switching between tabs/windows and constantly doing player searches. Makes ESPN leagues even more attractive!
- (2012-02-23) Chad Curll: Currently in a 40-man, 20 team ESPN Franchise league and this will be insanely helpful in 2012. Thanks! You have no idea how many times I've had ~20 tabs open trying to find relevant data on a few players. Huzzah!
- (2012-02-23) Daniel Suitor: I'm a huge fantasy baseball wonk, playing in multiple leagues and investing far too much time into them for anyone's good (especially my 30 team, 34-man-roster salary-capped dynasty league). Being able to jump straight to Fangraphs, one of the best resources for advanced baseball metrics on the internet, is a dream come true.
- (2015-08-19, v:2.2.0) Carla Filipini: pergunta
- (2015-07-24, v:2.2.0) Jim Barnes: Extension Bugged/Hacked?
Hey, Just noticed that my extension was compromised. Chrome would spontaneously open a new tab to a scam virus site with your extension activated. Using Chrome 43.0.2357.134 (64-bit) on mac osx 10.10.4 Just a heads up. Might be a loophole being exploited in your code?
- (2015-06-15, v:2.2.0) Albert Kurtz: CBS Enhancement
Love this extension but it would be nice if it worked from the scoring page on CBS. It works perfectly from the My Team page but that is the extent of the integration.
- (2015-04-15, v:2.2.0) Michael Kirshenbaum: Fantasylink for Firefox?
Any chance you could make Fantasylink as an extension for Firefox as well? Thanks!
- (2015-04-13, v:2.2.0) Mark Geoffriau: Scraping data from linked pages
Hi Seth -- Love the extension. (Great quote in the contentscript.js). I was wondering if you know of a way to scrape data from the FG or BR pages that your extension links to. What I'm trying to accomplish is a way to display (on my fantasy roster page) the handedness of the batters -- EG, next to their name it would have a "Right" or "Left" or just a R or L. This would allow you to quickly compare to the opposing pitcher to get better platoon splits, without having to memorize your whole roster's handedness, or check every player's page. To do this, I would need a a way of not just returning a working link to the player's FG or BR page, but actually scraping that handedness data from one of those pages so that it could be displayed. Any thoughts? As you can probably tell, I have very little experience with this stuff so any help you can offer would be great. Thanks, Mark
- (2015-04-04, v:2.2.0) Eric White: Used it last year. This year it doesn't work.
I cannot get FantasyLink to work! For some reason the links are not showing up next to the player names. I have disabled all my other extensions but cannot get it to work. Is anyone else having issues?
- (2015-04-03, v:2.2.0) Bert Sanders: Yahoo Roster page doesn't work in "Swap Mode"
When my roster page is in "swap mode", the links do not work. Instead of linking to the respective page, it activates the swapping of the player to a new roster spot.
- (2015-03-10, v:2.1.2) Dennis Brown: first letter missing
cbs league - same as reported by others. Fan Graphs seems to be able to handle the link regardless, Baseball-Reference does not
- (2015-03-10, v:2.1.2) Ron Miller: first letter missing
- (2015-02-16, v:2.1.2) Names are missing the first letter
In CBS Sports Fantasy Baseball, all the links to my players are missing the first letter -- "drian Gonzalez," "yle Seager," etc. This doesn't affect FanGraphs but it breaks Baseball-Reference.