Improve the ESPN NBA box score viewing experience
- (2022-10-20) TJ Brashears: This extension is amazing but currently not working at the start of the season
- (2022-10-19) David L: The best extension ever. I use it every night. However, not working at start of 2022 season. Let me know anything at [email protected] need it for my play by play
- (2021-12-05) Z Wu: ADD time zone please! otherwise great!
- (2021-04-05) Daniel Ratté: Fonctionne très bien, plus agréable visuellement et le surlignage en direct est genial!
- (2021-01-13) MJ Wright: great extension, try it out
- (2021-01-08) Raksmey Ngoun: An amazing and very useful extension! Wish I would have found this sooner. Thank you for such an amazing tool for us fantasy players!
- (2020-03-12) Gus Glasson: epic
- (2019-11-25) Eric He: Nothing Like this. DOWNLOAD IT!!!
- (2019-11-23) Adithya: A beautiful, simple extension that improves the user experience hundred-fold. The original version of this which just reformatted the box scores was by itself a godsend, but the creator keeps listening to user input and coming up with new ideas and improvements that work in spite of how clunky the underlying ESPN site is. Cannot recommend it enough.
- (2019-09-27) Adekeye Ifedayo: Amazing. All you need in one place.
- (2019-02-28) good
- (2019-02-13) Hithesh: This is just beautiful!!!! So well managed and good looking!!
- (2018-10-19) Jason P: Calling at 'Enhanced ESPN NBA box score' is hugely underselling this addon. Yes, that's essentially what it is, but the functionality and the clean layout is amazing. This deserves more recognition!!!!
- (2018-10-19) pre: Nothing else comparable out there -- Invaluable enhancements for those of us who use ESPN's NBA/basketball box scores. Not only adds additional data/advanced stats, but also how this information is presented/re-organized -- it makes it easier to comprehend. Subtle but useful extension improvements along the way, as well. Very much appreciate the creator being receptive to input and improvements on Twitter :)
- (2018-03-28) Karl Svavar Guðmundsson: Very nice, would be 5 stars if the video playback weren't so big. If I wanted a full screen video I'd just press the full screen button. Would it be possible to make the video player smaller? :)
- (2017-05-31) Dmitriy Volkov: Hello! I am a representative of the company Mr Ads., Which is a leader in monetizing browser extensions. Currently Ext Guru- the most advanced and profitable platform for profitable cooperation. Based on the above we want to make you a better offer for collaborating. We offer more than 10 types of monetization, each of which has confirmed unique effectiveness. Depending on your needs, we provide several methods of monetizating- from the soft to the hard methods. Be sure No negative experiences from users - Only appropriate and clear advertising. In addition, by providing an individual approach, we take into account the wishes of each partner.Please, take the most note that, our system didn't conflict with other systems, so you can easily earn extra income. Why cooperate with us is profitable: Without the slightest effort you can give yourself a high revenue. Payments are carried out on request. No delays and no minimum amount. Select a payment system that is preferable for you. Lightweight and easy to use interface will provide full comfort for webmasters. Responsive support service instantly answer all the questions that interest you. The complete absence of restrictions on the GEO. Detailed statistics in real time. Failures and disturbances in the system are excluded. Profitable Refferal Program. In conjuction with Ext Guru your extension “Enhanced ESPN NBA box score” will become a reliable guarantee of maximum profit. High earnings, combined with comfort for users- Now it's really! If you are interested in our offer or have any questions or suggestions, please feel free contact with us. We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: ed.mr ads Email: [email protected]
- (2017-03-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Enhanced ESPN NBA box score". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-02-14) Ah, finally! I hated that ESPN killed the old "Gamecast" boxscore layout but adding this extension is about the closest that it'll probably get back to that old "Gamecast" layout. If I could offer you one critic is if the boxscore could have the five current players out on the court with a show/hide button for the current players on the bench. That way there would be space for the boxscore, play-by-play and short chart to be on the screen all that the same time without scrolling but I don't know if that possible. Anyways, thanks for creating this!
- (2017-01-29) Uroš Grčar: It is just a link to http://www.espn.com/nba/scoreboard. It is not an extension.
- (2017-01-17) Kelly Scaletta: I'm a professional NBA blogger, and I've been doing a lot of these stats by hand. I didn't realize this existed; it is absolutely LIFE-CHANGING. Wonderful extension!!!
- (2016-11-29) Omar Wen: After NBA.com changed their boxscore, I switched over to ESPN. Had flaws but this app makes it absolutely perfect. Must have for any NBA fan.
- (2016-11-10) paulo dela viña: awesome.. the layout is clean, and I can see all the stats!
- (2016-11-10) Joshua Seaman: Nooice. I thought the new box score format of ESPN was pretty weak, hiding the benches AND the team stats/percentages. And having to scroll the page from one team to the other sucked. Now, everything is in plain sight, as well as the extra stats. Good looking out Lenymo.
- (2016-11-08) Sarthak Kumar: excellent
- (2016-11-08) Stevo Quinn: superb