Improve the ESPN NBA box score viewing experience
- (2020-03-12) GODLY GUS: epic
- (2019-11-25) Eric He: Nothing Like this. DOWNLOAD IT!!!
- (2019-11-23) Adithya: A beautiful, simple extension that improves the user experience hundred-fold. The original version of this which just reformatted the box scores was by itself a godsend, but the creator keeps listening to user input and coming up with new ideas and improvements that work in spite of how clunky the underlying ESPN site is. Cannot recommend it enough.
- (2019-09-27) adekeye dayo: Amazing. All you need in one place.
- (2019-02-28) good
- (2019-02-13) Hithesh: This is just beautiful!!!! So well managed and good looking!!
- (2018-10-19) Jason P: Calling at 'Enhanced ESPN NBA box score' is hugely underselling this addon. Yes, that's essentially what it is, but the functionality and the clean layout is amazing. This deserves more recognition!!!!
- (2018-10-19) pre: Nothing else comparable out there -- Invaluable enhancements for those of us who use ESPN's NBA/basketball box scores. Not only adds additional data/advanced stats, but also how this information is presented/re-organized -- it makes it easier to comprehend. Subtle but useful extension improvements along the way, as well. Very much appreciate the creator being receptive to input and improvements on Twitter :)
- (2018-03-28) Karl Svavar Guðmundsson: Very nice, would be 5 stars if the video playback weren't so big. If I wanted a full screen video I'd just press the full screen button. Would it be possible to make the video player smaller? :)
- (2017-03-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Enhanced ESPN NBA box score". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-02-14) Ah, finally! I hated that ESPN killed the old "Gamecast" boxscore layout but adding this extension is about the closest that it'll probably get back to that old "Gamecast" layout. If I could offer you one critic is if the boxscore could have the five current players out on the court with a show/hide button for the current players on the bench. That way there would be space for the boxscore, play-by-play and short chart to be on the screen all that the same time without scrolling but I don't know if that possible. Anyways, thanks for creating this!
- (2017-01-29) Uroš Grčar: It is just a link to http://www.espn.com/nba/scoreboard. It is not an extension.
- (2017-01-17) Kelly Scaletta: I'm a professional NBA blogger, and I've been doing a lot of these stats by hand. I didn't realize this existed; it is absolutely LIFE-CHANGING. Wonderful extension!!!
- (2016-11-29) Omar Wen: After NBA.com changed their boxscore, I switched over to ESPN. Had flaws but this app makes it absolutely perfect. Must have for any NBA fan.
- (2016-11-10) paulo dela viña: awesome.. the layout is clean, and I can see all the stats!
- (2016-11-10) Joshua Seaman: Nooice. I thought the new box score format of ESPN was pretty weak, hiding the benches AND the team stats/percentages. And having to scroll the page from one team to the other sucked. Now, everything is in plain sight, as well as the extra stats. Good looking out Lenymo.
- (2016-11-08) Sarthak Kumar: excellent
- (2016-11-08) Stevo Quinn: superb