Automatically add active players to the current roster in an ESPN NBA fantasy league.
This extension adds buttons for automatic team setup to the ESPN NBA Fantasy clubhouse page. The "Auto (day)" button will automatically put all players that are active on that day in the starting lineup. If there aren't enough available slots for all the active players, the uninjured players are preferred. The "Auto (week)" button will automatically set up players for the rest of the current game week, which is always Monday->Sunday on ESPN. Automatic multi-day setup may fail in some cases. To increase the chance of success, don't touch anything else while the automatic setup is in progress. The extension needs to click its way through each day of the week, one by one. By default the shortcut Shift+Ctrl+A (Shift+Command+A on Mac) can be used to perform the automatic setup for a single day. This shortcut can be changed on the Keyboard shortcuts page on the Chrome extensions page. Shift+Ctrl+W (Shift+Command+W on Mac) can be used for automatic setup of the current week. If you encounter an error message when using the extension, reload the page and try again. If it fails consistently you can try to increase the delay between moves, which by default is one second. If nothing happens when you click the button, look for errors or warnings in the developer console (F12), and report the issue on the extension's GitHub page. If you're trying to do automatic setup in an NHL league you'll need to install the NHL version of the extension, which is called ESPN NHL Fantasy Team Auto Setup.
- (2022-12-17) John R.: Thank you so much...such a time saver!
- (2022-10-18) Derek Hung: Thank you so much for developing this extension, saves so much time and headache manually setting each day's lineup! Works like a charm so far
- (2022-10-17) Tom Wheeler: This is life changing.
- (2022-10-15) Paulie K: Fantastic extension. Hoping it gets updated for the new approaching season
- (2022-04-07) David Linton: Wonderful, amazing, terrific! Thank you for gifting me hours of my life back. Any direction to a similar tool for ESPN Fantasy Baseball?
- (2022-03-29) Pat Brennan: Works. Heres hoping MLB is added to the NHL and NBA extensions!
- (2021-12-04) Andrés N.: Está buenardo 5/7
- (2021-10-20) Ellis Driscoll: Gigachad saver of time & tedium
- (2021-10-18) Shane Lesniak: I love the idea, but it is not working. Hoping to see it get updated to work for this season.
- (2021-02-16) Brooks Miller: So useful! thank you for making this
- (2021-01-18) Jack Connolly: Awesome! Was trying to write my own version of this when I stumbled across this extension. Works great.
- (2021-01-12) Jason lee: Love it, thank you. I don't know why ESPN doesn't even have such a simple function
- (2021-01-08) Raksmey Ngoun: What can I say... simplicity at its finest! Saves me the headache of setting up my active roster weekly! Thank you!
- (2021-01-01) Fabian Aoun: Edit: the developer updated the extension quickly and it works great now!
- (2020-12-22) da sho: Not working.... the Auto is in black and is not clickable..... ESPN should really make it auto set up the lineup for the whole week and not just for a day.
- (2020-12-21) Jon Banuelos: It's currently not working but I see that issues is being addressed. Right on! May I add ESPN fantasy app is complete trash, the UI and UX is horrendous. Yahoo is way better. I'm in 2 leagues and I'm on this ESPN one because a friend was short a guy. I digress, much props to the developers who put this extension together. Bravo, foreal!!!
- (2020-01-07) Jeric Dumaua: This is great! Would be perfection if we can do full week auto set! Thank you for making this.
- (2019-10-28) Adrián García: Cumple su función perfectamente. Estaría genial que pudieras seleccionar un orden de preferencia.
- (2018-02-15) Ammad Bajwa: Works perfectly. Great job.