Build All Time Leader Board, Record Book, and Weekly Power Rankings for your ESPN Fantasy Football League!
A simple tool for creating content for your public ESPN fantasy football league. To use the extension, navigate to your ESPN Fantasy Football League Home page (not your team page), and the icon should activate allowing you to launch the popup form. For more instructions check the wiki: https://github.com/jpmayer/fantasy-chrome-extension/wiki Getting Started: https://github.com/jpmayer/fantasy-chrome-extension/wiki/Getting%20Started FAQ: https://github.com/jpmayer/fantasy-chrome-extension/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions
- (2020-08-31) Alexander Henrie: Unfortunately, the extension is broken and no longer works. Does not appear to even recognize that is on ESPN.
- (2020-06-25) Tom Schnurr: This was great, but sadly now seems dead.
- (2019-09-19) jake honschopp: Loved this chrome extension last year, but now as I am attempting to use it both on my Mac and my PC, it will not work. Maybe not updated for the new season?
- (2019-09-02) Jay Hilscher: This was a fun way to update my LM notes. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be working for the 2019 season.
- (2019-08-26) Cory Ziegler: Loved using this app last year. It currently does not work on ESPN after the most recent update. Please update for the 2019 season for ESPN.
- (2019-08-26) Joel Vargas: This extension is no longer working as of August 2019. Thinking the new ESPN API is causing issues.
- (2019-08-21) Michael Senatore: This thing was a life saver last year!! I hope it is updated for the 2019 season
- (2019-08-21) Geno Freeman: Please update following the ESPN Update!
- (2019-08-10) Mike Lowry: I'm just wondering when/if this extension will be re-released/fixed for the new ESPN Fantasy Football interface. I loved this extension, but since ESPN updated their interface, it doesen't work anymore. I really hope they fix it! It would be 5 stars otherwise.
- (2019-08-07) B Dartez: I loved the functionality and look of this for creating a leaderboard and recordboard for the 2018 season. I wanted to continue to use it for subsequent season's, but it appears to no longer recognize ESPN's homepage. I'm assuming this is due to something on ESPN's end and they also changed the size of the LM Note that can be displayed. The full image that was able to be displayed last year is cut off on all devices this year. Is that any update for 2019 to address these issues?
- (2019-08-01) Jack Bedick: I have downloaded the extension, and actually have used it in the past no problem. Now though, when I go to the League Home page, I am not sure what to do. When I click the extension logo after it lights up in the top right corner of the browser, it just gives me a drop down menu. There is no "update" button. The only thing that seems like I maybe should be clicking is the Options button but it doesn't bring me to a page to click anything. Help would be much appreciated!
- (2018-12-25) Gary S: It looks really cool, but its not working for me for some reason. Im on a mac, but using chrome. It says it is compatible with my device but when i am on my league homepage and i hit upload, nothing happens. I go to the extension and hit options and it keeps saying that no information has been uploaded. I tried to delete DB and reupdate, and still nothing. Any idea why this is happening? Would really like to be able to use this for my league.
- (2018-12-04) Sean McAlear: Hey, love this but the Record Book seems to be double counting high PF and PA in mine (taking the high PF and multiplying by 2, same for PA).
- (2018-09-13) Drew H: Incredible extension dude or dudette.
- (2018-09-12) Matt Brennan: Great theory, set my private league to public but it's still looking at all the year's past that are private. Be nice to have a feature that picked what year you can start the data from. Thanks though nice plugin.
- (2018-08-31) Malay Patel: Great way to pull stats, quick and easy to use as well!
- (2018-08-31) Richard Chun: This is great! Compiles multiple years and spits out reports.
- (2018-08-30) Jayson Fox: Very very helpful. THANK YOU for this!
- (2018-08-30) Joshua Chinn: yeet
- (2018-08-30) Michael Rode: Awesome and easy to use.
- (2018-08-30) Rob Lindsay: I am having trouble using this extension! I dont know where to upload my league data when I click the extension it just beings me to the store screen where it says I added the extension. please help!
- (2018-08-30) Drake Edwards: Fantastic extension that I'm sure will only get better!!
- (2018-08-30) RJ Freiberg: This was amazing!! Pulled crazy cool stats from my 6 year running league for me to post on my LM note! Would give 6 stars if I could!
- (2018-08-30) Jake Pruner: works great, will save a lot of good commish's out there a lot of time!
- (2018-08-30) Scotti Jones: Works great and my league loves it