The best NBA browser extension with box scores, standings, highlights and more!
The best chrome extension for NBA box score, standings, highlights and more! What is this all about? This is an extension that allows basketball enthusiast to enjoy the game without the pain to search match statues online. Gives you detailed box scores with a single click! With this extension's help, it can be simplified. Only shows user what is necessary and highlights good and bad performances. Features - Daily scores - Detailed box scores - Highlight videos from YouTube - Dark mode - Standings of the season - Playoffs of the season - Ability to select a favorite team 1.4.10 Updates: (2020-08-23) - Simplify the popup page - Move highlights to card view 1.4.9 Updates: (2020-08-13) - Hot fix playoff series summary text 1.4.8 Updates: (2020-08-11) - Fix live indicator - Remove freeze table column and row function - Reduce bundle size by 1/3 1.4.7 Updates: (2020-07-23) - Fix API url due to season has not ended 1.4.6 Updates: (2020-03-07) - Add @ symbol - Fix playoff code in rank 1.4.5 Updates: (2020-01-20) - Fix daily boxscores 1.4.4 Updates: (2020-01-09) - Fix daily box scores 1.4.3 Updates: (2020-01-08) - API endpoints has changed. Add warning text to card. - Disable fetching data 1.4.2 Updates: (2019-12-28) - Fix standings page 1.4.1 Updates: (2019-10-12) - Update boxscores to be the default view 1.4.0 Updates: (2019-09-29) - Add overview, boxscore, and play-by-play view - Add highlight preview image - Add team leader section - Update to new season stats 1.3.1 Updates: (2019-07-03) - Fix summer league game box scores will not load 1.3.0 Updates: (2019-04-13) - Add highlight video from YouTube - Fix date issues related to url - Fix playoff colors 1.2.10 Updates: (2019-03-31) - Add settings to boxscores details page & popup window - Add hints for doubles above player stats - Add card list will have limited height when viewing in mobile - Fix loading text issue, now it will loading text instead of no games text - Fix popup date picker changes size while navigating between dates - Fix occasional incorrect date being displayed - Fix alarm update 1 minute trigger is inconsistent 1.2.9 Updates: (2018-11-05) - Add local broadcasters - Add color coded to team stats and standings page - Add OT suffix to OT games - Add team rebounds and total rebounds to team stats 1.2.8 Updates: (2018-10-12) - Add new extension logo - Add missing on court status - Add missing match status to box score - Change the order of tabs - Update overall styles. Dark theme, popup, card, titles - Fix card list will not reload issue - Fix card list order - Fix other issues 1.2.7 Updates: (2018-09-27) - A redesign on the app - Add no spoiler option - Add hide players with 0 minute in box score option - Add navigation header
- (2021-01-14) 林小飛: Excellent work! It gives me the latest score without opening any tab.
- (2019-10-08) Jonathan Poon: Please make the "box score" section the default or give us the option to! Otherwise, great extension.
- (2019-01-12) Andy Peterson: I'm giving it a 5, because it does everything you want it to do. However, this extention would be wayyy better if he could use the team logos rather than their initials. It would make quick glances a lot easier to follow along with.
- (2018-12-17) Donie D: Make a soccer / futbol / NFL one!
- (2018-10-22) Ganesh Sivasithamparam: Well done
- (2018-10-09) Pe Ajav: Very usefull and non intrusive. 5 Stars material.
- (2018-05-28) Keva Lin: 很不错啊
- (2018-03-24) Zubin Shah: Fantastic, works amazing, no ads, very clean,
- (2018-03-11) Andrew Pisano: Best sports app I've used. Clean, easy, no ads. Please make a firefox version of this!!
- (2018-03-01) Richard Mak: Great extension I use it frequently, however it'd be a great addition if the extension could indicate who is on the court.
- (2017-10-28) Daniel Mohan: Need to add more key words to the extension. Especially the word NBA. Difficult to find. Otherwise, great extension. Best nba boxscore extension out there.
- (2017-04-29) Pavan Kumar Kothapalli: make it more searchable on chrome web store. Right now its very difficult to find.
- (2017-01-24) khoddah alalal: What a pleasant surprise this extension was. Great job One suggestion to make it perfect: Can you include the results of the previous day's games. No need to go back further, one day is enough i think.
- (2017-01-22) Michael Nortei: Looking forward to seeing how this will improve over the next little while. Great extension that makes viewing things on the fly very simple.
- (2017-01-22) Johnson Kisanga: Great for doing work and just wondering what the scores are. Sucks you cant use the actual NBA images though.
- (2017-01-22) Ayo O: good job
- (2017-01-22) Eric Peters: Super Useful, makes checking the scores so much more convenient
- (2017-01-22) Tarun Raj: awesome
- (2017-01-22) Rapha'el Ben Yisra'el: Thanks dude! I've been waiting for an extension like this since forever!!!
- (2017-01-22) Joel Valley: Dopeeee. Both simple and easy to access
- (2017-01-22) Nakul Iyer: Nice
- (2017-01-22) Matthew: Brilliant! Thank you so much for your hard work we really appreciate it :)
- (2017-01-22) Luke Perez: You'll need it.
- (2017-01-22) Mohammed Shahid: Love the extension. Now I don't have to use the NBA's terrible site.
- (2017-01-22) Zachary Mahabir: Great idea, great execution
- (2017-01-22) Dwight Casanas: dope extension
- (2021-07-07, v:1.4.16) Tonmie: Box Scores not working - Says "Game has not started"
Pretty much what the title says. There seems to be a bug where if I click on any game the box score would not show up and instead says "Game has not started" even though the game has started or even finished. It started happening first for Game 7 of the Bucks - Hawks series, but it seemed to work perfectly fine before that
- (2021-05-19, v:1.4.15) James Bunyan: Says every game has not started
This is a great extension and works on all devices except for my macbook, where for every game it says it has not started.
- (2021-01-13, v:1.4.14) 林小飛: Error while there is postponed game
The icon will always be "LIVE" due to there is postponed game. And all game scores are not shown in the pulldown scoreboard.
- (2020-12-31, v:1.4.14) Andrew Walwema: API
Hi, I'm a fan of your extension and want to make one for hockey. Could you tell me what API you use to retrieve stats?