Feeling overwhelmed with providing Kudos to everyone on your following list? This extension provides a single-click to thumbs up everyone's activities, whether you actually looked at them, or just reciprocating Kudos. This currently works on your live feed as well as Clubs. If you find any issues, or would like future enhancements, or would like to simply look at the code, please visit https://github.com/o2dazone/StravaKudos Note: Strava throttles your account if you attempt to Kudos too many activities in one session.
- (2020-09-17) Chris Reid: Works a treat. Just have to make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the webpage before it gets the total number. Thanks for this.
- (2020-03-14) English Rain: Absolutely awesome! Thank you so much dev! :D In which language did you write this? Ruby?
- (2019-06-25) George Hofsink: Like the app. Wondering if there is a way to do group kudos to flybys?
- (2019-05-16) 高長瑞: Ease to use.
- (2019-04-02) не работает
- (2019-03-07) Steve Mitchell: It used to work but i think the latest update of Chrome broke it.
- (2018-10-29) Giovanni Congiatu: Impossible give kudos to everyone
- (2018-04-08) Ken Levins: does not work? seems to work now? as others say when giving kudos slow, if you give to many or go to the previous day it stops others say it is a problem with Strava if you give to many???
- (2018-03-28) Brian Hennessey: i gave a 1 star . . . and i was wrong! strava prevents you giving "too many kudos" in an hour. so not ext's fault. apologies. keep up good work. it's gr8!
- (2018-03-13) Works fine as long as you go slow. If you do too many at once or just zip down the page, it starts failing on the Strava side. Here's the error: strava-head-7f4b65258e29cf541a14936d7f04c6c692bcba0124d7e5deb228252213e1ca81.js:3 POST https://www.strava.com/feed/activity/#######/kudo 429 (Too Many Requests) Once it starts throwing those errors, you have to wait several hours for it to "reset". I don't think there is anything the author can do about that. As long as you go slow though, it works just fine.
- (2018-02-13) Herbert Y: hasn't been working
- (2018-02-11) IDEZIGN Photography: Does not work sorry
- (2017-12-12) David Hellard: This started well, but then stopped giving kudos very quickly, even if I try to manually click a button. Is this limited by Strava or is there an issue? Thanks
- (2017-12-04) Kevin Cullinane: Works flawlessly for me. Running Windows 7. Love it.
- (2017-11-03) S D: Thank you for the extension. Sometimes though the kudos won't work. The console would log, 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined' for first 20 and then all other attempts are 'POST https://www.strava.com/feed/activity/***/kudo 429 (Too Many Requests)'
- (2017-10-14) Koene Rem: After one day of doing fine/great, the pop up does not show in the "dashboard" anymore (so not able to give kudos via ext).
- (2017-09-27) Randy Fry: It helps me keep up. I still go through the feed and look for interesting ride names or photos. Was there a change made in the last day or two? It's not working today. I even removed it and reinstalled it. When that didn't work I rebooted. No luck.
- (2017-09-08) For Better or Bikes: Would like to be able to give kudos to all in a group/club, regardless of whether or not I follow them.
- (2017-08-11) Erdoğan ORHAN: Mükemmel bir eklenti, takipçi sayısı artınca iş kontrolden çıkmıştı. Good job.
- (2017-07-13) Travis Bowland: its good for those you follow. but what about a ride with people you dont follow and don't want to follow but want to kudos?
- (2017-06-17) Dmitry Zvyagin: не работает, Auto Click работает, а этот нет
- (2017-04-08) Alberto Calderón Queimadelos: Really nice to have when you follow too much people and you don't want to neglect the kudo-giving duty :)