This extension enhances Strava. You can show accumulated TSS on the training log.
Change log: - Fixed a critical bug: The extension doesn't work for you completely. This extension extends Strava's training log page to show weekly accumulated TSS. This is not official Strava extension but a Strava user made it to answer: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/208836247-Include-weekly-accumulated-TSS-on-the-training-log
- (2019-12-30) Jean Francois DONNAY: Show nothing and need to reconnect to strava anytime
- (2019-02-05) Claudio Crivelli: I guess it requires premium subscription to Strava since it requires to insert in Strava your FTP. With free membership it is useless. It would be better if we could insert the FTP directly into the extension.
- (2018-03-15) Александр Кафидов: Не работает и похоже уже не будет.
- (2017-04-12) Mark Spiteri: it worked once and then disappeared when i returned to the page. Great concept if it were consistent would be a 5 star
- (2017-03-16) Pat Terry: It displayed TSS until I scrolled down and now it doesn't work at all. Fantastic idea though. Please fix if you can
- (2019-01-14, v:1.1) Wesley Pieterse: Where to set FTP?
My browser keeps asking me to set my FTP. But where?
- (2018-12-31, v:1.1) Ryan Goldenberg: Strava Plus weekly tss
I installed the extension but do not see weekly TSS appear on my Training Log. Can you advise? Thank you! I believe this is exactly what I have been looking for!
- (2017-02-19, v:1.1) Marco Foa: it does not work
I have version 1.1 just installed. It does not show total weekly TSS. the individual rides have the normal strava "Training load" displayed