Condensed map rotation information for Splatoon.
It's basically just splatoon.ink in a box. All credit to its original creator. Credits: 11rcombs - Original splatoon.ink developer Vectorfriend - App icons Pixel anon - Mode icons (not used yet) Nintendo - Ranked and Regular mode SVGs. Also making Splatoon, I guess.
- (2017-07-21) IggySSJ: Very Good
- (2017-05-08) Jayden: splatoon is ;like my fav game for wii u
- (2017-03-12) Mark Staples: rerewfvgfcvg
- (2016-07-22) Stefanos A: It doesn't work on splatfests
- (2015-08-30) looking for small dads: Never updates on its own, needs a refresh button or you know, to update on it's own.
- (2015-08-25) Yoyo Rachmat: The info seems to be reversed.
- (2015-10-07, v:1.17) Cody: Up next stages
maybe you can add the stages that will be up next in the rotation
- (2015-09-02, v:1.16) Ajay Kumar: Fixed
Thank you for fixing it is now correct and on time and it is just fine I still need some time to make sure it is still working for me and is accurate.
- (2015-08-26, v:1.0) Ollie Sheehy: Not updating properly
The app appears to display the previous rotation of maps and game modes, when it changes it shows what I was just playing.
- (2015-08-25, v:1.0) Ajay Kumar: Does not change
Each time the maps change it stays the same until the last hour I will redownload this if this is fixed.
- (2015-08-25, v:1.0) Marie-Philip Fontaine: The app doesn't update?
At each rotation the information doesn't update... Is it the app, or my chrome, or even my computer? I couldn't find anything :S help?
- (2015-08-20, v:1.0) CaptainMuscles: NETWORK-FAILED
m8, I get this error every time I try to install it. I've had the tab open for two days hoping it'll work eventually. Any idea why it won't install?