Manually trigger Zaps using Push
Run Zaps from your favorite websites anytime you want with Zapier's Chrome extension. Need to save or share a website, start a timer, create a document, add a task, send a message, run a meeting, increment a counter, or do any other repetitive task quickly? Zapier's Chrome extension is the fastest way to do those and dozens of other tasks anytime you need. Push a button once to run a Zap workflow, with the date, time, and the name and link of the webpage where you clicked the button. Optionally, include fields in your Push Zap to enter extra details. Zapier will then use that data to run your Zap workflow with any of your favorite apps. Zapier connects your favorite apps, automates tasks, and helps you get work done faster—and with the Zapier Chrome extension, you can run Zaps anytime you want. Here's how to use it: 1. Install Zapier's Chrome extension 2. Sign up for a free Zapier account at https://zapier.com 3. Click the Zapier Chrome extension, then click its Make a Push Zap! button to build a Zap that will automate the task you want 4. Then, whenever you want to run that workflow, click its button in the Zapier Chrome extension Learn more in our Zapier for Chrome tutorial: https://zapier.com/blog/push-by-zapier-google-chrome-extension/
- (2020-01-19) Bless Their Cottontails: It used to work great but latest version won't do anything
- (2019-02-03) Used to work great. Unfortunately, the Push with text feature has stopped working with the recent update, which has thrown a real wrench in some workflows that I relied on it for. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
- (2019-02-01) Pavel Kulikov: There is no any zaps I created for Push :(
- (2019-01-31) Jordan Hauer: It's a great extension but with the new update, its completely broken. I imagine they'll fix quickly which is why I still give it a good rating.
- (2019-01-31) Jason Tinnin: Hey guys, I love t his extension, but your Jan 30 release no longer loads my existing Push Zaps. I do see that you have marked the "with text" variation as "legacy" which I was using. Does this mean I need to update my Push Zaps with text to use the new "with fields" version? I prefer the "with fields", so nice add, but a bit annoying if I have to recreate my zaps. I rated this 5 because I love it, but wanted to make you aware that's an issue I'm experiencing.
- (2019-01-25) its great
- (2018-02-28) Marianna Calisi: mi sembra facile da installare. Spero lo sia anche da usare. bella grafica
- (2017-09-18) Harry Jung: This is not working properly. Also, it sync only new data. Not historical one. Yes, no migration whatsover. Customer support is worst part.
- (2017-07-15) Ernest Nacua: good
- (2017-07-03) Loc Hodinh: cài đặt và sử dụng
- (2017-07-02) Nuru Zzaman: GODD
- (2017-07-01) Nani Pereira do Amaral Amaral: Acho que resolveu os terriveis problemas que eu estava tendo.
- (2017-06-30) Phạm Ngọc Duy 0996 44 6789: ok
- (2017-06-30) gumru hat: very good extension using every day
- (2017-06-29) Young Boguś: bardzo dobre
- (2017-06-29) HARESH CHOKSHI: GOOD JOB
- (2017-06-29) Sengsoulivanh Phonlamuangdee: it very good
- (2017-06-25) Purna Chandra kisku: SUPER
- (2017-06-24) حماده ابراهيم: شكرا لكم
- (2017-06-22) NEW LIFE: GOOD JOB
- (2016-10-07) Patrick Knoope: Would be great if you could add additional fields to the button.
- (2016-09-27) habib moten: its a good extension you can try it.
- (2014-08-27) Joe Stolz: Great, just wish that it would show the Zap outcome...did it complete without error, did a filter keep it from firing correctly, or was there another error. This would be very helpful to me right now as I am trying to debug some connections.
- (2014-07-28) George: Perfect task scheduler especially if you need timed daily/weekly webhooks etc.
- (2014-01-27) John Hearn: Podio to LeanKit integration - works perfectly.
- (2019-11-09, v:2.8.0) Sofía Sánchez: acabo de poner unos articulos y no puedo ver donde estan
donde puedo ver mis anuncios
- (2019-11-08, v:2.8.0) haidar parwaz: rrrr
- (2019-05-13, v:2.5.1) Prasenjit Das: push not accepting initialization push
have previously used push integration successfully. now when i attempt to configure my push in Zapier and it during the test step it waits for a sample push to be executed, the push extension still shows "Make A Push Zap!" and does not allow me to send a push.
- (2018-12-31, v:2.2.2) Theo Warner: My app
Unblock my phone emails and messages
- (2018-07-20, v:2.2.2) Marryann Geroux: office to my DRIVE
WERE YOU ABLE TO DO MY TRANSACTION
- (2018-07-01, v:2.2.2) Christophe Trevisani Chavey: Zap not appearing
The push zap I created appeared the first 10mins I created it but not anymore now that I need to use it.
- (2018-02-23, v:2.2.2) Trez Mala: can not login
I an unable to login into my account, what ever code I type in it does not accept it, gives me an error saying it's not right. it wont let me 2-A code it either. also I have been having a hell of a time trying to get a hold of anyone, because in order to email anyone to get help, I need to enter in the code, but again, the code from the authenticator never works... please help. [email protected]
- (2017-07-03, v:2.2.2) Lucilene Alves Pereira: mi telefono se apagou mientra utilizava el ordenador pasado una fotos a carpeta
mi telefono se apago mientras utiliza o ordenador parsado foto parauna crperta que hago para reacender el telefono
- (2017-07-01, v:2.2.2) Mariangela Mortosa: Pagina Inicial quero tudo do Google Chrome
Por favor quero entrar sempre usando o Chrome e com todos sites que uso estampado na página inclusive o Facebook
- (2017-04-20, v:2.2.1) Text inputs
Having more than one line of text input on the button would be a game-changer for me. I use it to integrate with SlyBroadcast and if I could have a text input for a phone number to send the message to as well as the caller ID it would be amazing. Also, the Chrome plugin is a little buggy and often times the window doesn't display except for a sliver so all tabs need to be closed out and opened again.