Save time by automating your work.
Zapier is a workflow automation platform that supports thousands of the most popular apps, like Google Sheets, Slack, Shopify, Trello, Airtable, Notion, and 3000+ more. In just a few minutes, you can set up automated workflows (called Zaps) that connect the apps you use most. You can add webpages to a Google Sheet, add tasks to your to-do list, share articles with your team, automatically reply to new leads, and much more—with no manual work or coding required. Some things you can do with Zapier - Save websites to a Airtable, Notion, or Google Sheets so you can keep track of leads, recruits, or real estate - Look up data from any app and display it in the Chrome extension without having to switch tabs or log into other apps - Share interesting articles on your Facebook Page, Twitter, or other social media accounts - Add items to a to-do list in apps like Todoist, Any.do, Asana, or monday.com - Send a webpage to your colleagues in Slack, Microsoft Teams, or by email - Report bugs to your team in Trello or Jira - Discover new ways to automate your favorite tools and save time in the "Suggestions" tab How to get started 1. Install Zapier's Chrome extension 2. Sign up for Zapier (Zapier has a free forever plan. Paid plans scale with usage.) 3. Click on the Zapier Chrome extension, then click "Create Zap" to build a Zap that will automate the task you want 4. Then, whenever you want to run that workflow, click its button in the Zapier Chrome extension Pro tip: don't forget to "pin" the Chrome extension so it's easy to access. What people are saying about Zapier "I would go as far to say that it has increased my personal efficiency by more than 400 percent." —Garrett Grohman, Indiegogo "Zapier helps us to work faster and smarter by removing manual processes. We can now focus on adding a personal touch to our work." —Olivia Jardine, Meister "Zapier probably saves me about 10 hours a week, when it comes to running our design operations. If I tap into my math skills, I do believe it’s 25 percent more productive!" —Lindsey Redinger, InVision Learn more in our Zapier for Chrome tutorial: https://zapier.com/apps/zapier-chrome-extension/ Need more info? Checkout our website: https://zapier.com/
- (2021-03-31) Joey Serio: Terrible. Always requires that I re-login. Next, I set up two actions yet this extension insists on cluttering up the screen with "suggested" actions and other unwanted clutter. Finally, works on a given website only about 50% of the time. When it doesn't work all it does is show a blank panel where the actions and all the "suggested" options are supposed to show. This extension should be embarrassing to Zapier. Uninstalled.
- (2021-02-27) Clément: Incroyable extension !! Elle permet de connecter plus de 3000 apps ensembles ! Je l'utilise au quotidien car elle me permet d'être tellement plus efficace dans mes tâches quotidiennes. Un gain de temps énorme, une interface simple, une valeur sûre. Je recommande et je suis même étonné qu'elle ne soit pas BIEN plus populaire que cela. Super travail des développeurs, merci à vous !
- (2020-12-10) Philipp Horwath: Testing works fine, but when I turn the Zap on, I can't see the Zap in the Chrome Plugin
- (2020-10-16) Dan Locke: It's just not working very well. I have not yet tried to debug it other than by uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and clearing the cache and restarting chrome. Here is a video of what happens: https://www.screencast.com/t/tGVDtAz9vZ
- (2020-09-22) Matthias Behrends: Forcing access to browser history in latest version unaccaptable and distracts from the core functionality.
- (2020-08-17) Matthieu Bouilde: I don't know if it's only for me, but i've just downloaded the Zapier extension and it doesn't appear on top of my browser like all other extensions do. I've tried to close all browser, and restart my computer, but it still doesn't appear...
- (2020-03-18) George Papadimitriou: dumass app - not working at all - uninstalled
- (2020-02-19) Danielle Obiri: ok
- (2020-02-13) সৈয়দ আহসান: god
- (2020-02-13) Just Sturgis: This is a decent first pass at a webclipper. Setup is a bit clunky and not as clear as it should be. For users of apps like Notion, Evernote, ClickUp, Trello, etc. this extension is unnecessary but I really appreciate that it allows me to clip into a couple of tools that I am using which do not yet have their own webclippers. My biggest complaint is the form design. The orange "Make a Push Zap!" button is so prominent at the bottom of the form that 9 out of ten times I press that instead of the often hidden blue "Send" button. Then I have to start all over again with any text or info that I have input. This is very frustrating. Zapier should really consider moving the orange button to the top and featuring the "Send" button in the fixed footer of the form.
- (2020-02-12) Hận Nguyễn: rất tuyêt
- (2020-01-19) Bless Their Cottontails: It used to work great but latest version won't do anything
- (2019-02-03) Used to work great. Unfortunately, the Push with text feature has stopped working with the recent update, which has thrown a real wrench in some workflows that I relied on it for. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
- (2019-02-01) Pavel Kulikov: There is no any zaps I created for Push :(
- (2019-01-31) Jordan Hauer: It's a great extension but with the new update, its completely broken. I imagine they'll fix quickly which is why I still give it a good rating.
- (2019-01-31) Jason Tinnin: Hey guys, I love t his extension, but your Jan 30 release no longer loads my existing Push Zaps. I do see that you have marked the "with text" variation as "legacy" which I was using. Does this mean I need to update my Push Zaps with text to use the new "with fields" version? I prefer the "with fields", so nice add, but a bit annoying if I have to recreate my zaps. I rated this 5 because I love it, but wanted to make you aware that's an issue I'm experiencing.
- (2019-01-25) Kristy: its great
- (2018-02-28) Marianna Calisi: mi sembra facile da installare. Spero lo sia anche da usare. bella grafica
- (2017-09-18) Harry Chung: This is not working properly. Also, it sync only new data. Not historical one. Yes, no migration whatsover. Customer support is worst part.
- (2017-07-15) Ernest Nacua: good
- (2017-07-03) Loc Hodinh: cài đặt và sử dụng
- (2017-07-02) Nuru Zzaman: GODD
- (2017-07-01) Nani Pereira do Amaral Amaral: Acho que resolveu os terriveis problemas que eu estava tendo.
- (2017-06-30) Phạm Ngọc Duy 0996 44 6789: ok
- (2017-06-30) gumru hat: very good extension using every day
- (2017-06-29) Dawid Bogucki: bardzo dobre
- (2017-06-29) HARESH CHOKSHI: GOOD JOB
- (2017-06-29) Sengsoulivanh Phonlamuangdee: it very good
- (2017-06-25) Purna Chandra kisku: SUPER
- (2017-06-24) حماده ابراهيم: شكرا لكم
- (2017-06-22) NEW LIFE: GOOD JOB
- (2016-10-07) Patrick Knoope: Would be great if you could add additional fields to the button.
- (2016-09-27) habib moten: its a good extension you can try it.
- (2014-08-27) Joe Stolz: Great, just wish that it would show the Zap outcome...did it complete without error, did a filter keep it from firing correctly, or was there another error. This would be very helpful to me right now as I am trying to debug some connections.
- (2014-07-28) George: Perfect task scheduler especially if you need timed daily/weekly webhooks etc.
- (2014-01-27) John Hearn: Podio to LeanKit integration - works perfectly.
- (2013-12-03) Omar Mohammed: Highly recommend this app. It's saved me an enormous amount of time as well as energy from having to manually perform this mind numbing tasks. Looking forward to more scripts to make my life even easier. Thanks guys! Great work!
- (2013-12-01) Robert John Cook: Works horribly with Evernote to Asana. Will NOT carry task descriptions nor notes from Evernote to Asana, leaves it blank.
- (2013-08-18) Rick Feineis: Works 100% of the time to pull data from our forms into Pipedrive, Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
- (2020-06-01, v:2.8.1) Harsh thakur: harsh
- (2020-05-31, v:2.8.1) Jeff Ray: what tab to get email
tab for email
- (2020-05-28, v:2.8.1) mohamed lazhar ayouni: برامج الجزيرة
استعراض نشرات الاخبار
- (2020-02-19, v:2.8.1) Jacques Henri Bien-Aime: Recertify Supplemenntal Nutrition Assistance program ( Foods Stamps) Benefits by phone.
He look like the group messed my phone and any time I am trying to give the right information an error come I am not able to correct, so I come here to give the correct information that I may be able to do the recertification that the phone rejected. Jacques Henri Bien Aime.
- (2020-02-14, v:2.8.1) David Thomas: downloading freeview tv to watch on this pc
dowloading freeview tv on this pc
- (2020-02-13, v:2.8.1) Just Sturgis: A form design issue on Push by Zapier
Can n you please move the orange "Make a Puch Zap!" button to the top and instead feature the blue "Send" button in the fixed footer? The blue button is often hidden if I don't scroll down and I end up tapping the orange button 9/10 times. Very frustrating AND a very simple fix. I can share a screenshot of what I am talking about if necessary.
- (2020-02-11, v:2.8.1) 999 Xyz: 維納斯
- (2019-11-09, v:2.8.0) Sofía Sánchez: acabo de poner unos articulos y no puedo ver donde estan
donde puedo ver mis anuncios
- (2019-11-08, v:2.8.0) haidar parwaz: rrrr
- (2019-05-13, v:2.5.1) Prasenjit Das: push not accepting initialization push
have previously used push integration successfully. now when i attempt to configure my push in Zapier and it during the test step it waits for a sample push to be executed, the push extension still shows "Make A Push Zap!" and does not allow me to send a push.
- (2018-12-31, v:2.2.2) Theo Warner: My app
Unblock my phone emails and messages
- (2018-07-20, v:2.2.2) Maryanne Geroux: office to my DRIVE
WERE YOU ABLE TO DO MY TRANSACTION
- (2018-07-01, v:2.2.2) Christophe Trevisani Chavey: Zap not appearing
The push zap I created appeared the first 10mins I created it but not anymore now that I need to use it.
- (2018-02-23, v:2.2.2) Trez Mala: can not login
I an unable to login into my account, what ever code I type in it does not accept it, gives me an error saying it's not right. it wont let me 2-A code it either. also I have been having a hell of a time trying to get a hold of anyone, because in order to email anyone to get help, I need to enter in the code, but again, the code from the authenticator never works... please help. [email protected]
- (2017-07-03, v:2.2.2) Lucilene Alves Pereira: mi telefono se apagou mientra utilizava el ordenador pasado una fotos a carpeta
mi telefono se apago mientras utiliza o ordenador parsado foto parauna crperta que hago para reacender el telefono
- (2017-07-01, v:2.2.2) Mariângela Mortosa: Pagina Inicial quero tudo do Google Chrome
Por favor quero entrar sempre usando o Chrome e com todos sites que uso estampado na página inclusive o Facebook
- (2017-04-20, v:2.2.1) Text inputs
Having more than one line of text input on the button would be a game-changer for me. I use it to integrate with SlyBroadcast and if I could have a text input for a phone number to send the message to as well as the caller ID it would be amazing. Also, the Chrome plugin is a little buggy and often times the window doesn't display except for a sliver so all tabs need to be closed out and opened again.
- (2017-03-21, v:2.2.1) Ryo INOUE: What's new?
What's new in version 2.2.1? Why am I asked to grant more permissions? A change log would be appreciated! Thanks,