Automatically get the lowest price on whatever you’re buying.
Save money on Amazon.com and thousands of other stores with automatic price comparison and coupon codes. InvisibleHand notifies you if the product you’re shopping for is available for a lower price at another site. InvisibleHand also lets you know if there are coupons for the store you're shopping. Make sure you're always getting the best deal. InvisibleHand automatically compares prices when you're shopping on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Kohl's, Target, Home Depot, Macy's and hundreds of other stores. "The Best Browser Extensions That Will Save You Money" - LifeHacker "InvisibleHand Plug-in Points out Better Deals" - Gizmodo Featured in The New York Times, Mashable, USA Today and more! "If you're not checking Amazon prices, you're overpaying" InvisibleHand displays coupons for over 20,000 retailers in US, and UK. InvisibleHand helps you to save money while shopping online by doing price comparison for you and automatically notifies you of the best prices and promo codes. All prices are checked and compared in real-time. InvisibleHand works on millions on of products -- from Laptops to Legos, and Handbags to Honey. Technical support, questions & suggestions: https://invisiblehand.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- (2021-01-02) Alex Dorr: Very helpful! Just wish it'd show the websites on the popup.
- (2021-01-01) John VanDyke: Very useful and saves me money.
- (2020-12-31) Hank Strohbeck: saves me money, very dependable
- (2020-12-28) Randall Lokey: I like getting immediate information on coupons or lower prices!
- (2020-12-26) Ware Brainerd: Often refers me to better price. (I haven't researched to verify whether I get the best price from all offered, but I'm very satisfied.
- (2020-12-22) Toni Hartman: Old or New version I love Invisible Hand. Stumbled on it a few years back, saves me tons of time finding the best price.
- (2020-12-21) Danelle Jones: Tonight, this was the second time in little of two weeks that Invisible Hand has saved me Money. I love saving $$$$$. I always check with them when purchasing anything. Very glad to have this app.
- (2020-12-21) Gail Radley: just saved $25!
- (2020-12-18) Keith Mitchell: I have used it for years, sometime it comes up with some false positives. Lie deals that are or have expired. BUt it works most of the time.
- (2020-12-17) Olen Arnold: Works some times but aggravating when it pops up on ebay. I tell the app to turn off notifications for ebay and it ask if I am sure I want to but it always pops back up.
- (2020-12-17) Keith Luke: The InvisibleHand discount was better than any other I found and was easy to use.
- (2020-12-16) Joanna Maguire: Great extension! Easily checks for savings.
- (2020-12-10) Abigael Maina: Saves me some coins sometimes not all the time tho. Not their fault
- (2020-12-09) Elite gamer 01: I love this this is betterthan honey and all of those best money saver ever😁
- (2020-12-08) Usman ijaz: Love this extension. Lots of respect and love for the developers of the extension
- (2020-12-08) Ann Macaluso: This extension saved me a ton a cash. I highly recommend it to all my family and friends with shopping online.
- (2020-12-08) Lisa White: It just save me almost $20 at Williams Sonoma! Awesome!
- (2020-12-08) Hillary Baird: I think this is a great extension to have. It's saved me money a bunch of times. I will say that once in a while, it'll say the item is available somewhere cheaper and when I click, it's definitely not the same item. Also, the pop-ups can be a little persistent (which is a little annoying when you're in a bit of a hurry to just make a purchase) but I think the benefits far outweigh the couple of things that could use improvement :) Highly recommend!
- (2020-12-05) derrick Selig: seems to work good
- (2020-12-04) Aidan Shea: Normally helps finding cheaper prices. Good app.
- (2020-12-02) Adrian Mitchell: This extension works better than any of the other "deal finders". I just downloaded it a few days ago to do Christmas shopping and it's been a blessing. Yeah, the pop ups can be annoying, but it is only doing it's job. For all the people with the 1 star reviews complaining about the pop up, it's free and it's finding you the cheapest price.
- (2020-12-02) Linda Winpisinger: It's saved me money on many occasions and it's easy to use.
- (2020-12-01) Ketri M.: Great!
- (2020-12-01) briant 719: HONESTLY THIS HAS BEEN SUPER HELPFUL. LIKE DEADASS
- (2020-11-28) Neil Huyck: Very nice app. It helps me find the lowest price.
- (2020-11-23) J S: Like the app; it works well for me.
- (2020-11-22) Carolyn Poteat: Appreciated being told of cheaper price. Thanks
- (2020-11-20) Lucas Storchio: Top demaiss
- (2020-11-20) Erika Maddamma: Love the little pop up alerts about better pricing. Sometimes it is a few cents, other times it's a ton of savings! It saves me so much time from doing the research and price shopping. Thank you Invisible Hand!
- (2020-11-19) Kit Donnelly: Been using this for about a year, and it's saved me hundreds of dollars, cannot recommend it enough.
- (2020-11-19) Manju Gomathi: Always shows great deals. its wonderful shopping with invisible hand
- (2020-11-13) Ddee 51-G2G: Wow, I didn´t think i´d like InvisibleHand when I first heard of it and went to the site which is very scimpy on the way there website is set up and I thought it would be a waste but I took a chance on it and i´m glad I did.! You really don't have to do anything, InvisibleHand will let you know if there's anything deal to be had associated with whatever it is you're searching. I LOVE IT
- (2020-11-12) James Jensen: I was buying a pair of shoes and I had not even thought of trying to use it for the purchase, but it popped up at checkout and saved me $40 with coupon codes. It also has been useful for knowing how competitive a seller's price is and if I should consider buying from a different vendor. And it's free and pretty unobtrusive. Definitely one of the most useful extensions I've tried.
- (2020-11-08) Elizabeth Tolson: Awesome! Saved me $34!
- (2020-11-07) Kathi Wagner: I was very happy with the pop up Thanks
- (2020-11-06) Debbie Stephens: I do love this little app and use it often! Highly recommmend
- (2020-11-04) Lyle Scritsmier: Saved me 5% on purchase.
- (2020-11-02) Jan Kurtz: works well and quietly in the background. I have found good deals with it.
- (2020-11-02) Calvin Sikes: great savings
- (2020-10-31) peter V: Saved me $8+ on a $132 order after I had already applied coupon codes. Nice app to save money!
- (2020-10-30) RazorBlxde: Absolutely amazing, saved me something like $200
- (2020-10-29) Jeffrey Linneman: Helps me find the best deals. Have a Mac and use Chrome mostly for this extension alone. Great work, thanks!
- (2020-10-25) Gary Salgado: Was buying an office chair and was super happy that it found a coupon that I could use! Super simple didn't even need to think about it just clicked one button
- (2020-10-25) Most extra *_*: My problem is that it shows a cheaper price and ignores the thirteen pound shipping, however ,it is still getting me reasonable deals and although not much I have saved two pound eighty five.
- (2020-10-21) Suzann Keith: Saved me almost $10 on a item!
- (2020-10-20) Mondell Williams: Essential for finding those killer deals.
- (2020-10-20) Diana Armistead: Not always, but often. That's my experience with saving a few bucks using Invisible Hand.
- (2020-10-14) Payal Chandiramani: Appreciate the cost savings but doesn't always work.
- (2020-10-13) Joseph NewYork: Your Choice; Pay Less or Pay More, It Finds The Savings!
- (2020-10-12) lauren leo: works great. every time
- (2017-01-19, v:3.9.76) Robert Tollen: Latest Chrome it gets cut off
Not working right, cuts off on left viewing coupons, and sometimes doesn't forward, like Amazon and Cera Ve search
- (2017-01-16, v:3.9.76) Jacquie Wall: Only works some times!!!!
I love this when it works and tell all my friends about it. Quite often it just doesn't work which is sooo frustrating. It has saved me a lot of $$$. I have re-downloaded it many times. Still doesn't work!!!
- (2016-12-31, v:3.9.76) C Keating: microsoft edge
can I download invisible hand for Microsoft edge
- (2016-12-21, v:3.9.76) Troy Lair: no how to install or activate
i cannot find any installation statements or ways to activate. It states it is enabled, but that is it. Nothing more do i have to work with on this unless you all pass on these instructions. everything that is to be installed should always have installation and activation instructions. I believe this is the standard for computer software.
- (2016-12-16, v:3.9.76) Ake Mi: Does not work on Amazon.com
Hi, The extension is not working on Amazon.com but works with other online retailers. Please help. Thanks.
- (2016-12-14, v:3.9.76) Cody Dollinger: Option to block retailers
You should add the ability to remove/block/report a retailer from the compared retailers. I was looking for a TV and was suggested a site (EastCoastTVs.com) selling it for 1/3 the price. Upon further investigation, it is not BBB accredited and has 100% negative reviews all warning of a bait and switch.
I use Chrome dev tools console daily for web design. Your add-on is throwing errors. ih.js:223 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined(…)
- (2016-11-28, v:3.9.76) Noah Patterson: Console messages
As a developer I use dev tools a lot but your extensions continually spits out tons of data to the console making it impossible to use. I had to uninstall.
- (2016-11-24, v:3.9.76) Vladimir Laskov: price comparison do not working
I have a trouble, InvisibleHand extension do not show panel with price comparison button on any stores. please help me Google Chrome 54.0.2840.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS Mac OS X
- (2016-11-22, v:3.9.76) ahem ahem: Ahem
Hi My invisible hand chrome app doesnt work. Whats going on?