ExpressCurate is a content curation tool for creating high quality content.
It enables you to create WordPress posts directly from your Chrome browser within minutes by helping you to: * Discover what to write about * Create your curated post * SEO Enhance your post * Save and publish your post ExpressCurate features highlights: * Content discovery * ExpressCurate will analyze web pages as you browse through them and suggest articles to curate -- based on your predefined keywords (you can define them within ExpressCurate). * Curate-as-you-read * You can also curate as you come across an interesting article by clicking on the ExpressCurate button in Chrome toolbar. * Curation template and tools * ExpressCurate provides a pop up window with predefined fields and tools for you to select a quote from the original article, add a headline, add your annotation, select images, and more. * SEO Optimization * In the same pop-up window, ExpressCurate enables you to add the essential SEO attributes, such as meta keywords, descriptions, pick categories, and more. * Publishing * Once done with working in the curation window, click on "Curate Now" and ExpressCurate will generate a post draft in your WordPress blog. Start using in 3 easy steps: 1. Install free ExpressCurate WordPress plugin 2. Install ExpressCurate Chrome extension 3. Restart your Chrome browser and start curating That's it! Enjoy curating and creating high quality content faster than ever before. Curate content as you come across interesting articles. Your audience will most likely love to hear your perspective. Engage your audience, attract more traffic, and improve conversions with frequent high quality posts. Please feel free to drop us a note at support at expresscurate dot com should you have any issues, suggestions, or ideas. We would love to hear from you!
- (2019-10-16) Brenda Carr: Wanted to like it. Put there is no longer an Express Curate Wordpress plugin to link to your wordpress account
- (2019-10-13) Paul Enderson: Well, the idea is sound - but sadly the WP plugin part of the equation won't work without the EREG PHP extension, which was deprecated in PHP 5.3 and totally removed in PHP 7.0. There has been an alternative (PCRE and preg_match) for a few years now, but as this extension hasn't been updated for just as long I suspect it might now be abandonware... It's a real pity as I was hoping to use it in place of the now missing Press This WP functionality! :(
- (2018-04-11) David Jamison: Love It!
- (2017-04-09) Victoria Lye: don't try. doesnt work. believe me, you'll be happy that you didnt waste 2 mins of your time
- (2016-10-11) Sean Kelly: Poor at best here on Chrome
- (2016-09-17) Broken. Don't bother.
- (2016-02-28) Lincoln Lim: Not able to give any concrete review since the development of the extension has already stopped. Even the website domain is no longer valid.
- (2014-04-29) Jason Laveglia: looks like a great extension but cant get it to publish to my blog on a chromebook
- (2014-04-03) KAREN MANUKYAN: This is one of the best applications for curation.
- (2014-03-31) Hamayak Harutyunov: Easy to use and very useful tool! I liked the user interface.
- (2014-03-31) Pavel Snkhchyan: Amazing tool for content curation. Very useful for any marketing and content manager for fast content curation and blogging!
- (2014-03-31) Astghik Hakobyan: This is really helpful! I love it!!!
- (2017-03-27, v:2.6.7) EC stop working
This plugin has stop working. It won't update content anymore.
- (2017-02-26, v:2.6.7) Will D: Not working anymore
The Wordpress plugin doesn't work anymore, and hasn't been updated for more than 1 year.
- (2016-04-16, v:2.6.7) Nouveau Riche: are you still developing ExpressCurate?
Hi, are you still developing ExpressCurate? Do you need any help? Thanks. [email protected]
- (2016-04-07, v:2.6.7) Christophe Marier: Does not seem to work anymore
The extension does not seem to work anymore.
- (2016-02-25, v:2.6.7) Chrome extension doesn't work
When I try to curate all I get is the login section and when I enter the details, NOTHING. It just returns to the login again.
- (2016-02-06, v:2.6.7) Brad Scott: Your website was down
All your website not available
- (2015-09-11, v:2.6.7) Jason Walker: Network Failed
I keep getting a "network failed" box when i try to add the chrome extension
- (2015-09-06, v:2.6.7) Will D: Unable to login to 2nd WP blog
1st WP login works fine, but it will not connect to a 2nd WP blog. WP plugin is installed and working, but Chrome plugin doesn't seem to be able to detect it.
- (2015-05-27, v:2.6.6) Rong Hua Ching: Unable to connect
After installation it does not work, retried to no avail. The extension is dead, no activation or response after download. Removed.
- (2015-05-21, v:2.6.6) leeds- yoga: Chrome extension
I have abandoned EC for curation on my main website. I have reinstalled it on a secondary website.New plugin, new Chrome extension. I crossed my fingers and tried to curate my "first" article. Website name appears in top box, requests me to connect to my website. Put in user name, put in password, nothing happens. won't connect with website as before. It used to work well but not now. Last ounce of patience draining away rapidly.