Zoomable realtime whiteboard for shared teamwork collaboration. Vector design, sketch drawing, shape recognition, tutoring, meeting.
Ziteboard is the best zoomable online whiteboard for collaboration on any desktop or mobile device. Explain, sketch, teach anything. Design layouts, workflows, prototypes. Extend video conferences with visual teamwork: discussions, meetings, daily presentations, online training, tutoring or even mind mapping. Use bold colors on zoomable boards with intelligent line smoothing and see how great you express yourself visually. Feel confident while drawing. Turn on shape recognition and expect perfect circles and rectangles to appear. If you need words, just click and type. Drag an image directly from the web (max. 4MB) or your own computer (max. 500kB). Have your boards customized, pick colors, get a unique domain or embed fantastic zoomable boards to your website or blog. Ziteboard is ready for all your ideas, so share them with anyone you wish via email or social media. Don’t be concerned about data security - SSL protection and private boards are at your service. Collaborate, brainstorm and start seeing the big picture together with others in real time. Shared whiteboards are regularly used by public speakers, freelancers, designers, developers, teachers, tutors and even creative agencies. Ziteboarding makes discussions more effective and improves communication. It's great in complementing both PowerPoint and Prezi presentations and it adds a lot to Scrum as well.
- (2020-01-20) Jakub Gauza: Adware! This add-on adds b.xfreeservice.com redirection to google search results. When I uninstall it, redirection disappear.
- (2019-08-03) Jaeyoung Choi: Excellent online whiteboard sharing app! Been looking for an app like this for days and now I am completely satisfied with this. Highly recommended.
- (2019-08-03) Will You Endure: Super helpful in making explanatory videos
- (2019-07-24) Marco Antonio Estrada: Excelente app para tener pizarra electronica y todavia mejor en tablets, laptop touch etc.
- (2019-01-09) Jeff Sallans: Simple tool, pulled together the most important features I need when collaborating. It could use more work on providing an easy to find tutorial or controls documentation. One example of this is the drawing options. There is freehand, line, square, and circle. It took me a few minutes to understand that if you clicked your selected option you will activate freehand mode again. To type without a touchscreen, I believe you hold down the left mouse and the text-box will appear.
- (2018-04-21) Sâmmyo Freitas: Um dos melhores do gênero!
- (2018-02-09) Eugénie TABI: app assez sympa ! plutôt limitée en version gratuite mais ça dépanne bien pour un usage occasionnel, merci bcp !!!
- (2017-09-18) carol Miranda: muito bom excelente, recomendo
- (2017-04-03) Milica Filipovic: Great!
- (2017-03-14) Marq George: Could not go back to freestyle pen once you use shapes. Once that happens you have to start all over again. It is not a very intuitive app.
- (2017-02-09) Tai Livnat: really really great... I highly reccommend this extension! it is easy to use and functions like a real whiteboard. great for touchscreen
- (2016-10-14) Excellent for quick white boarding - even with a mouse.
- (2016-09-13) Adam Beggrow: It is a great app for touchscreen chromebooks and the ink is accurate.
- (2016-07-26) Franklin Albert Quincho Concha: excellent
- (2015-11-20) Nóra Haláchy: Best app for web whiteboard! Go on guys, Cheers from Hungary ;)
- (2015-10-28) Very good tool for sketching alone or in collaboration, it is instantly updated an works like a charm. The "Fill Shapes" functions get a bit of time to get used to it but works well. I can really hardly say something negative about it. The team is really supportive and active! Thanks for the great work!
- (2019-10-17, v:188.8.131.52) MELANIE BROWN: mnb zxcvb.b,kmvnck,g,b
- (2019-02-09, v:184.108.40.206) Fox ERP: lost extention
hello you used to have good translation extension "english dictionary translate pronunciation" i could not find it in the google chrome anymore. i need it, can you help.
- (2018-06-07, v:220.127.116.11) typing
Can you type at all into the board, like in a text box? If not that could be a great addition. :)
- (2018-02-09, v:18.104.22.168) la misma pantalla
se queda con la misma pantalla del nombre
- (2018-01-04, v:22.214.171.124) Recording?
Does this give me the ability to record at all? I would like to use this to make videos for my math classroom and would like to record my writing on the screen as I talk.
- (2017-06-07, v:126.96.36.199) Jennifer.RossHolton CHSS: Embedded video?
Hi, can I insert or embed a video into a board? Looks like only image files can be imported... Thanks!
- (2016-11-09, v:188.8.131.52) Rashed Farooq: Classroom use
Hi there, was wondering if we could use it for classroom mashup somehow? Thanks.
- (2016-10-25, v:184.108.40.206) Soggy Crepes: Tablet
Hello, Wanted to know, does this support drawing tablets such as HUION and wacom? if it does, is there pressure sensitivity support? And how do you enable it?
- (2016-04-04, v:220.127.116.11) Peter van Beek: zooming in/out
Zooming does not seem to work for me. On the desktop, should I use the mouse scroll wheel? I know this is in the FAQ answers, but it does not seem to work. Is it a Pro feature?
- (2015-09-25, v:18.104.22.168) Dustin Glynn: Ext Crashing
The app keeps locking up when opening.
- (2015-09-25, v:22.214.171.124) Yong Chao, Gabriel Chen: Suggest to allow PDF to be upload
many engineering drawings are in PDF format. Should allow to upload PDF drawings.