Отворете локални файлови връзки към твърдия диск, споделените папки на компанията, нанесеното мрежово устройство директно в…
Enable local file links in Chrome or Edge by using the Local Explorer browser extension. It lets you browse and open local file links directly in your web browser. Local Explorer can enable local file links and open them in associated application when clicked. For examples, click a folder link to open Windows Explorer, click *.docx file to open MS Word, click *.avi file to open Windows Media Player, and so on... You may use Local Explorer to open local file links & folder links to hard disk drives, Azure Active Directory or company's shared folders, mapped network drive directly in corporate website or local host site. EXAMPLES C:\Users\my_user_name\Documents ("My Documents" folders) \\10.0.0.1\shared\local\folders\files (network drive) W:\folder\ and W:\folder\file.docx (on webpages they're "file:///W:/folder/" and "file:///W:/folder/file.docx") NOTES - Currently it works only on Windows. We built this long ago for our in-house system and it's free. If you find any problem, contact us at [email protected] or click "Send Feedback" button before you post a negative review. - The extension started to support Unicode since version 2022.11.30. It enables local file links or folders that contains Unicode characters. - For the people complain about anti-vir warnings, it was a FALSE POSITIVE. We rebuilt our Integration module, see this http://goo.gl/qDNGP7 HOW TO ENABLE LOCAL FILE LINKS For security reason, webpages are not allowed to read-write local resource on hard drives. To enable local file links, we need an integration between the extension and file system which is an external software runs outside of the browser. Read the simple steps described at http://www.vnprodev.com/browser-extensions/local-explorer-install.php - Step 1: Add the extension to Chrome/Edge browser and enable "Allow access to file URLs". - Step 2: Set your default folder in Options page and click Save Settings. - Step 3: On Windows, download and install this app http://goo.gl/trX9bB for Windows Explorer integration. Run "LocalExplorer-Setup.exe" once then you're ready to go. Now you can open local file links directly while browsing the web. SILENT INSTALL enterprise command line for the Integration module: LocalExplorer-Setup.exe /S
- (2023-04-18) JustCreate 3D: Works perfectly. Does what it says it does. Perfect for web based company applications
- (2023-03-19) Markus M: works! finally same functionality as in Firefox for local Office-Files
- (2023-02-16) Angel Zaprianov: It will be great to support Mac OS, use this extension on Windows but my colleagues cannot... ;)
- (2023-01-19) Richard Sizemore: Thank You!
- (2023-01-19) Stephen Michaud: Should be a built in feature for web browsers
- (2023-01-19) Mark Cousins: does the job we need
- (2022-12-27) 兪佳元: DON'T WORK ON Chrome ver.108.0.5359.125（Official Build） （64 bit） Chrome will change the Link be like "unsafe:localexplorer:\\svr01\TEMP.PDF" according to its security policy. IF YOU REMOVE THE "unsafe:" PART YOU CAN OPEN THE LOCAL LINK. Can you do some update to remove the "unsafe:" part automatically?
- (2022-12-05) Ellen ortveds: Great extension.
- (2022-11-20) Base Lines (Windows 11): This is good, really
- (2022-11-20) salum elias: EXCELENTE¡¡¡¡¡
- (2022-11-15) Adventure: Perfekt!
- (2022-08-31) Laurent PG: Enfin trouvée l'application qu'il me fallait. Dommage qu'il me demande toujours si je veux ouvrir le répertoire.
- (2022-08-30) josh wanner: Not sure if this opens folders within Local Explorer (if it does I can't figure out how to enable it), but right now it's just sending me to File Explorer.
- (2022-05-26) Berkay Güzelbeyoglu: please .MSI extension package required
- (2022-04-29) Tyler Ros: Terrible !
- (2022-04-11) Sergey Breaker: Works on Android! On Kiwi browser.
- (2022-04-02) Mark: i have installed this chrome extension to google portable. and am trying to move the exe file to the portable drive. but cant figure out how to edit the extension to point to say. E:\PortableApps\GoogleChromePortable\App\extension\ so i would put the exe in that folder and then aim the extension at the exes new location. how could i manage this?
- (2022-02-21) A “Duckson”: ok this work (sort off) if you not going to use unicode charset then this vil work perfectly, however i need to open files with æøå in the names, and unless someone can tell how to makes this do that, then this is not for me, but the install was painless, nice job on that part :-)
- (2021-10-20) Tis Answer: 对中文路径的支持有问题,但这不妨碍我给他五星
- (2021-10-19) Алексей: Unicode!!! Need Unicode, please! (russian name files)
- (2021-07-05) 张义: 对中文的支持有点问题，需要转码一下。
- (2021-06-18) Gersom Uzziel Garcia Muñoz: i don't like it because it is not easy to use
- (2021-06-14) FITVY_Youtube: DUDE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME HOW MUCH THIS HELPED ME. MY FILE EXPLORER KEPT HANGING WHEN I SELECTED A FILE, NOW I CAN OPEN THE FILE! TY I was able to disable the file that caused file explorer problems :)
- (2021-04-24) Wolf Gaming: hbjyugghgtyg dumb bad app im on chrome os and you say it works on any computer well it DOSENT THIS IS BAD DELETE THIS.!!!!!!!!
- (2021-04-08) Kent Castle: I don't know if it works or not. The instructions omitted a lot of basic setup and usage details. Since I'm not a Chrome nerd, I couldn't even get close to making it work.
- (2021-04-08) 冰霂: A great extension, hope it could support unicode characters in the future.
- (2021-02-24) actionmarco: It somehow works, but I fail to see how it can be really useful. What I was hoping for was to be able to open files from a google spreadsheet (filenames are mentioned in the spreadsheet, path could be added easily), but could not get that to work. Adding the file path as a hyperlink won't do anything, even with adding "localexplorer:" before the rest of the path. If anybody has an idea on this, I would appreciate. So you can only open files from that localexplorer interface that you get to when you push the extension button? How would that be useful? Or am I missing something? I hope so. And also, even from there, I can't open a file that includes Chinese characters in the file name.
- (2021-01-22) Andre Ferreira: COOL
- (2020-11-15) Laurent Balogh: A must have for a local intranet with the Edge Chromium.
- (2020-09-30) Goody Smarts: This really works. Thanks
- (2020-09-19) Glenn Littleford: We use IE as our browser for a intranet application, and depend on its correct use of the file:// link, to open files and folders on the shared network drives. IE is reaching EOL, and Edge ignores the file:// link. This breaks our business software. This Chrome extension works perfectly! Well done to the developers.
- (2020-09-15) Andrey S: Works great, but unicode support is needed wery much
- (2020-07-26) Ronda Siberia: Please support the folder with Russian names!
- (2020-07-18) John Kyle: Oh this is sick! Exactly what I was looking for and it works great. Now I can put links like [My Markdown file]("C:\dir\dir\file.md") in www.dynalist.io and when clicked the file opens in its default app (VS Code for Markdown files on my system.) Thank you SO much, devs!
- (2020-07-06) Adarsh Madrecha: Perfect plugin to improve productivity
- (2020-07-05) Avi Barzilay Perspective: Very efficient and amazing tool...
- (2020-07-04) Frank Ebert: very good extension
- (2020-03-17) Kayleigh Moore: oh my its easy to do it w/out internet just use file explorer built in your os
- (2020-03-11) DEVARAKONDA MURALIDHAR: Very good for me in the pc
- (2020-01-17) F. R.: Would be better if you could limit to given URLs http://localhost -> use the plugin http://my.domain -> use the plugin http://google.com -> default behaviour of chrome
- (2020-01-16) Mirko P: Great Extension but when i click on a link, i see a dialog box saying "Open Local Explorer?" Then i have to choose between 2 buttons, "Open" and "Cancel"! This is terrible, each time confirmation-click. How can i disable this? Do you other guys also have this behaviour? Is this a Chrome thing or a extension thing? I tried everything, all settings i was able to find... no success. On another PC, it works without a Dialog box, no idea why, settings 100% the same!!! Hope anyone can help me out.
- (2019-12-31) Courtney Stearns: Conceptually it is a good idea. Unfortunately, the installation of the Integration Module didn't work for me. I downloaded and installed the Integration Module on my Windows machine (Windows 10 Professional). "Installation complete..." but the configuration screen did not appear and no shortcuts were created. I found the executable in the x86 folder, but that did not load either. Additionally, the documentation for configuring the Integration module - the "one simple step" is in my opinion poorly written and has no functional help for this problem.
- (2019-11-19) Eric Strid: Does anyone know how to get it to work when the user is not an administrator on the computer?
- (2019-11-14) David Young: Crazy constraints on Win file access at one client made this a no brain'er. Love it!
- (2019-11-10) Jim Bui: its very helful. Thanks
- (2019-09-08) Алексей Городков: setup
- (2019-08-13) John Blackledge: Oh - only for Windows Chrome users? - Bleh. Uninstalled.
- (2019-07-15) kb neopaney: done correctly
- (2019-07-10) Anderson Melo: So Cool
- (2023-04-13, v:2023.1.15.1) Jay Long: Initall installation with no change in default configuration resulted in loss of operability of Windows.
I read the manual page and saw your extension would need a run through when I could give it attention. So I installed the extension, and then opened word. Word would not open documents, File Explorer would not bring windows to the foreground, nor start new instances. Multiple desktops would not be accessed. I was unable to do a simple copy paste operation as the files were not opening and I mounted an effort duplicate the files off OneDrive, still not knowing what went wrong. Below is, I think, a fair allegory or something to explain how far south this could have gone if I didn't see that my alternative to explorer.exe, everything.exe, it's logo flashed for a moment when I tried to invoke it and save my files. I opened the configuration files, and I concluded that the top button although unchecked (the safer route, from my very tiny understanding, was not working). Not wanting to play, I immediately disabled the extension. The problems persisted until I uninstalled it. If google gives me a decent size box to write in, I agree to write a description of the problem in concrete rather than try to fully engage the reader in the experience. interferes with, disrupts, damages, harms, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the machines, hardware, devices, servers, networks, data, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Google Chrome users, Google or any network operator, or content that interferes with the functioning of any servers, networks, or services of other parties, I installed the extension, but did it did not open the option page and I started working on the desktop. Existing file explorer windows would not come to the foreground, and I could not open new instances. I had critical .docx files that were being corrupted, and I was trying copy them out of my cloud storage. However, no operation seemed to be using it's correct handler. In lieu of File Explorer, I decided to rescue my files using the program "everything.exe". This executable specifically and repeatedly tried to open itself in the default browser. Part of the environment this occurred in is Edge is the default application for htm, html, AND EVERYTHING ELSE WHEN I INSTALLED THE EXTENSION. Being an experienced skipper of Microsoft systems, when no file will open, when background windows cann’t be brought to the front, when no copy and paste functionality is lost, the ship has usually started to settle, and it’s just a matter if the keel has been broken. I had no way of knowing if the corruption of my file system would continue as long as I was living in the direction we call “forward”. I decided to go my lab and just assemble what I needed to live what we (and myself included), backward. As we saw in the documentary Tenant, living “backward” does not convey an absolute advantage you would think it does. For the first time I questioned my sanity, but I was able to determine the position of the configuration controls. Going backwards, I clicked the save button, then I dealt with my operating system being unusable until I unclicked the final install confirmation, and “returned” my browser and computer to the state that existed prior to installation. My understanding of the extension of the extension and why I installed it evaporated as I continued “backward”. I remembered to resume “forward” travel through time when I realized that it’s a pretty funny practical joke, if you experience it going backward. I immediately felt regret that Evil Kenvil did could not mount a rocket and cross the Grand Canyon. In reverse, his fiery death, but ultimate resurrection would have justified a rocket with serious energy behind it. Since I was not going forward, I was able to now see my actions for a third time, the box I guessed was unchecked, but not doing what the options page said was it’s *very* important job. For a third time I could see that when the box was unchecked when I again turned my attention to my extensions and opened the configuration page for Local Explorer. As I had seen previously th
- (2023-03-16, v:2023.1.15.1) Eric MUGNIER: unicode not working éèàôûîùöïäâ
hello, unicode doesn't look like to be working on the latest version although it's mentionned since nov 22. Do you think something could be done to fix this ? Maybe we could get a look into the code if it were made public so that we could help ? Willing to pay for this feature if this could help
- (2023-03-15, v:2023.1.15.1) SchmilK EnHaggen: file:// links in PDF opened in Chrome
Is it possible to determine why file:// links that work in a web page don't work when they are linked in a PDF opened form a web page that is natively viewed inside of Chrome?
- (2023-02-10, v:2023.1.15.1) goran ljubic: problem with open link in form file://192.168.45.34/s 3
hi, your extension works ok with this link ‘file://192.168.99.50/s 3’ on my intranet page. the page opens with folders on my file server, but recently when i click on link the page opens in new tab but in address bar i receive address ‘file//192.168.99.50/s 3’ without ‘:’ what i do? when i add ‘:’ manually my location is opened ok. plz help me
- (2023-02-01, v:2023.1.15.1) Martin Yousif: æøå not working
Using extension now, but links with æøå-char still not working in Chrome. Other links work fine. Any help here?
- (2023-01-23, v:2020.7.1.1) Paul Daniel: The extension config pages are not displaying fully for some users
I am pushing the extension to Edge browser users using group policy. Some user over the last week or so cannot see the link in local explorer settings that reads "Access to file URLs is require. Manage extension and enable access now". When they manage the extension via right click on the extension and selecting manage extension, under the "Site access" section, the drop down box to select "On click" or specify URLs is not displayed. i.e. there is no drop down box. I am guessing this is either an Edge or a Windows update affecting the code of the extension and how it can display. Any ideas?
- (2023-01-20, v:2022.11.30.1) VV Jack: Russian UTF8 Names
I have big problem with curilic fonts with UTF-8 codepage. Text: <a href="H:\Заказы">Деталь</a><br> View AS: localexplorerunicode:SDpc0JfQsNC60LDQt9GL
- (2022-12-05, v:2022.11.30.0) Ken Huang: Unicode (Traditional Chinese)
Is it possible to support path contains Traditional Chinese? I’ve reinstalled the extension but didn’t work. Tested 2022/12/05.
- (2022-12-03, v:2020.7.1.1) Gergely Szőllősi: Unicode
The usual requests> It would be nice to: -use Unicode characters -get rid of the popup to open in localexplorer (no checkbox to always open with localexplorer) -use arguments -use the network shared folder (\\srvr\shared) directly, currently it works for a subfolder of the network shared folder. I would gladly throw in a few bucks for helping the development.
- (2022-12-03, v:2020.7.1.1) Kristian Boe Helweg: Don't accept 'ÆØÅ or æøå'
Hi, I have some issues with your plug-in that it don't accept the char. 'ÆØÅ or æøå' in the file name, what is your take on that are there anything we can do so it works?
- (2022-03-22, v:2020.7.1.1) Cyril Marcq: Accès répertoire partagé
Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à ouvrir un répertoire partagé à partir de l'IP du serveur. Je l'appelle de cette manière : file///\\192.168.1.100\ Cela me dit "File or Folder not found Comment faire ?
- (2022-03-22, v:2020.7.1.1) Gergely Szőllősi: The usual requests
It would be nice to: -use non Unicode characters -get rid of the popup to open in localexplorer (no checkbox to always open with localexplorer) -use arguments -use the network shared folder (\\srvr\shared) directly, currently it works for a subfolder of the network shared folder
- (2021-10-19, v:2020.7.1.1) Алексей: Unicode
Unicode!!! Need Unicode, please! (russian name files)
- (2021-07-14, v:2020.7.1.1) Kristian Boe Helweg: Don't accept 'ÆØÅ or æøå'
Hi, I have some issues with your plug-in that it don't accept the char. 'ÆØÅ or æøå' in the file name, what is your take on that are there anything we can do so it works?
- (2021-07-07, v:2020.7.1.1) Igor: Encoding problem
Error open folder if path contains any russian letters. <a href="localexplorer:\\srv01\FolderTest">folder</a> works like a charm. But <a href="localexplorer:\\srv01\FolderTest\Папка">folder</a> shows a message box : --------------------------- LocalExplorer Setup --------------------------- File or Folder not found: \\srv01\FolderTest\%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%B0 --------------------------- ОК --------------------------- Is there a way to open folder with russian letters?
- (2021-06-17, v:2020.7.1.1) Mantas Razukas: Network location issue
Everything works fine, but I get the error if I enter the network location, ie: \\xx.xx.xx.xx\pub\ If I enter \\xx.xx.xx.xx\pub\file.docx - it opens the file.
- (2021-05-28, v:2020.7.1.1) Jordan De Sousa Oliveira: Path problem
- Impossible to open folder and files with accent, > Exemple : > "\\Root\MyFolder\écoute" > "\\Root\MyFolder\écoute.txt" - Impossible to open folder and files at the root of the path. > Exemple : > "\\Root\MyFolder" > "\\Root\MyFile.txt"
- (2021-04-09, v:2020.7.1.1) Patryk Kleczek: MacOS
Is it possible to install this for MacOS, just like for Windows?
- (2021-03-24, v:2020.7.1.1) Dave: problem with # in the path
When the path contains '#', it doesn't want to open the link. Thanks.
- (2021-03-18, v:2020.7.1.1) Glen Jackson: Using LocalExplorer to target an iFrame
I am looking at using LocalExplorer in our environment to give Chrome and Edge users access to some of our network files. So far it is working great, except when the target link is supposed to open the document in an iFrame on the same web page. Do you know how to make iFrames for with LocalExplorer? Thank you very much for publishing this utility, it is very helpful!
- (2021-02-25, v:2020.7.1.1) Tiki Admin: Exception for avoiding to convert the URL
Hi, it would be useful to have the possibility to have some prefixes not to be translated into localexplorer: Actually there a cases when I want to display an image from a local file but local explorer force the replacement of file: with localexplorer: It could be useful if some exception could be added.
- (2021-02-24, v:2020.7.1.1) David Hayriyan: Could not find files when path contains non-latin alphabet characters
Hi! This is a great browser extension. But when the path to the file contains non-latin alphabet characters extension (or related .exe app) can not find the file. Tested with Armenian, Russian letters. Do you plan to fix this?
- (2021-02-22, v:2020.7.1.1) Rick Shantz: Configuration Deployment
Looks like this extension will work for us; however, how can we automate the deployment of the "specific sites" configuration? I've looked in the extension folder (below) and don't see a configuration file that's been modified. I've also not found anything in the Windows registry. Is there a way to automate deployment of this configuration? Extension Folder: C:\Users\.....\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eokekhgpaakbkfkmjjcbffibkencdfkl\2020.7.1.1_0
- (2021-01-07, v:2020.7.1.1) كود العربي فراي فاير: hi
Hi facebook hack passe
- (2020-12-29, v:2020.7.1.1) Shubham Modi: Does Not Support German special Characters
The tool is absolutely amazing and works wonderfully, however it does not open folders when there's a special character mentioned in the folder name example "Ü" . Could you kindly tell me, if this is already addressed and there's another way to resolve this or is this an unaddressed bug? Thanking in anticipation
- (2020-12-16, v:2020.7.1.1) Thomas Liambas: Cannot open links to Microsoft Word documents
Hello, I've installed LocalExplorer on my laptop, and Edge can now open local PDF files and folders, but Word files will not open. If copy the link into the URL bar and remove "localexplorer:" from the beginning of the link, Edge launches Word without an issue. Please advise? Thanks!
- (2020-12-10, v:2020.7.1.1) Mehakdeep Sohi: Mass deploy the Extensions
Hi There, I was looking to mass deploy the extension through our organization, Any ideas on how that can be possible. Thanks
- (2020-12-10, v:2020.7.1.1) Mirko Sertic: Files with german umlauts in path
Hi! This is a great browser extention, but I am encountering a problem when I try fo link to a local file with german umlauts in its path.The generated "LocalExplorer:" link contains currupted characters, and not the original umlauts like ä,ö or ü. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance, Mirko
- (2020-11-20, v:2020.7.1.1) Ciani Design: verification popup
Lacking checkbox to avoid showing the verification popup every time a file link is used. As said by Dimitri GAILLOT on 30 lug, is annoying.
- (2020-10-02, v:2020.7.1.1) Gregory Bell: Chrome opens Local Explorer tab every time the browser is opened
A tab with the page https://www.vnprodev.com/browser-extensions/local-explorer-install.php?thanks opens every time I open my Chrome browser.
- (2020-09-27, v:2020.7.1.1) Glenn Littleford: File links in a iframe not working
Files links on the parent page work great, I can see the file:// is changed to localexplorer: in the address for the file. But a iframe in the page wont work, the file:// is unchanged. If I manually change the file:// to localexplorer: in the code, the iframe will work. Seams the extension cant access the iframe content, would this be correct?
- (2020-08-15, v:2020.7.1.1) Franco Carinato: How to pass some arguments?
I need pass some arguments to localexplorer: Example: localexplorer:soffice.bin mydoc.odt --convert-to pdf .... any idea ? Thanks
- (2020-08-06, v:2020.7.1.1) Melvin Namont: Accented character
Hi ! I don't know if i'm alone to have this problem but when I try to open a folder with an accented character in the path, it doesn't work. Is a fix possible to this ? Thanks for your work !
- (2020-07-30, v:2020.7.1.1) Dimitri GAILLOT: Lacking checkbox to avoid showing the verification popup every time a file link is used
It actually works partially : - the testing link to C:/Program Files in "chrome-extension://eokekhgpaakbkfkmjjcbffibkencdfkl/options.html" doesn't add a popup nor require a checkbox - in localhost the popup "Open LocalExplorer App ?" actually does have a checkbox to avoid to validate this step in further attempts - in intranet web pages from URLs like "http://192.168.1.12/intranet/" the "Open LocalExplorer App ?" popup opens every time a file:// like is opened, without any checkbox shown to avoid this step.
- (2020-07-17, v:2020.7.1.1) Daniel Remler: Could not open Hidden File Share (with $ at end of name)
This looks great for normal file shares -- but when I try to open a hidden file share (a file share with a $ at the end of the name) it LocalExplorer says File or Folder not found. Anyway to fix this? I'd love it if so. I definitely have rights to open this share.
- (2020-07-16, v:2020.7.1.1) Eli Jacobson: New Microsoft Edge
I tried this extension on the new (Chromium based) Microsoft Edge, and it works great. However, there is a pop-up each time saying "This site is trying to open LocalExplorer App." On May 7, you posted a Registry setting to avoid this pop-up in Chrome. Is there a similar registry setting for the new Edge? By the way: I believe there is a typo in your May 7 post. There should be a [ before HKEY...
- (2020-07-10, v:2020.7.1.1) IMTIYAZ HUSSAIN: open app
why isnot oppenig my app
- (2020-07-07, v:2020.7.1.1) Alex xelA: Russian language link dont open
I have some problems with open link on russian language. Example: C:\Temp\UT2\Папка - dont open, but C:\Temp\UT2\ - worked. How to fix it?
- (2020-05-19, v:2016.6.21.0) Brixia Moto-IT: Network shared don't work
Hi, When i try to access network share, i got an error message "File or Folder not found" But if i copy and paste the same url on explorer it works. What is the syntax from web pages? I use: <a href="\\Server\opt">Open</a> But i've tried: <a href="file:\\\\Server\opt">Open</a> <a href="\\IP\opt">Open</a> <a href="file:\\//Server/opt">Open</a>
- (2020-05-12, v:2016.6.21.0) Konstantinos Gkentsos: popup window
hello, i have insalled file explorer to several pcs and laptops. the issue that i face is that to some computers i have the option to check a box and every time i use thw extention the file explorer opens at once and to some other compures i have to give permission every time i use the extension before the file explorer opens. is anything that i could do to have run it to all computers as in the first occasion ? all the computers runs win 10 and google chrome.
- (2020-05-06, v:2016.6.21.0) Mathew Brigham: local explorer app
hi i dont know where to find step 1 allow file to access urls please can you advise me
- (2020-05-04, v:2016.6.21.0) Pierre Joassin: How to suppress dialog box?
Hello, thank you for developing it. But I have a question : is there any way to disable/suppress the dialogue box "Open In Local Explorer App" which appears before opening a local file? On one of my PCs the dialogue box does not display, but on all my other ones, it does display...which is a bit annoying, since we use it quite a lot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks again!
- (2020-04-20, v:2016.6.21.0) MixUnit Sales Team: Suppress "Open Local Explorer App" dialogue box?
Hi, love the app! Thank you for developing it. My question is: is there any way to disable/suppress the dialogue box "Open In Local Explorer App" which appears before opening a local file? On one of my PCs the dialogue box does not display, but on all my other ones, it does display...which is a bit annoying, since we use it quite a lot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks again!
- (2020-04-01, v:2016.6.21.0) Gerard Boterman: Poor users manual
A very colourful, over populated screen, but no idea how to set up to shared google drive. Right-click 'Options' does not relate at all to the setup screen. Currently cannot use it as Explored open in google format, not in explorer format. Needs improvement.
- (2020-03-12, v:2016.6.21.0) Gregory Bell: Install thank you page opens automatically with home page
Whenever I open Chrome the http://www.vnprodev.com/browser-extensions/local-explorer-install.php?thanks page also opens along with my designated home page.
- (2020-03-02, v:2016.6.21.0) Conrad Buerger: FireFox Extension/AddOn
The webpage suggests that the extension is also available on FireFox, but I cannot find it when searching for FireFox extensions or on your webpage.
- (2020-01-30, v:2016.6.21.0) STP Engineering: Popup forever??
Pop Up since Chrome update Since one of the last versions of Chrome we have a popup asking "Open File Explorer App?" This didn't used to occur. Is there a way to change this so that this does not continuously pop up?
- (2019-12-13, v:2016.6.21.0) ITS Inc.: Pop Up since Chrome update
Since one of the last versions of Chrome we have a popup asking "Open File Explorer App?" This didn't used to occur. Is there a way to change this so that this does not continuously pop up?
- (2019-11-22, v:2016.6.21.0) Наталья Литвин: "file or folder not found"
При попытке открыть файл, название которого содержит кириллицу, появляется ошибка "file or folder not found". Есть ли возможность настроить открытие файлов и папок не только на латинице, но и на кириллице?
- (2019-11-11, v:2016.6.21.0) Mike Ma playlist: fenêtre de confirmation...
Quelqu'un peut t'il m'aider svp ? Car depuis que j'ai effacé toutes mes données de navigation et l'historique dans Chrome, une fenêtre s'ouvre et me demande à chaque clic : "Ouvrir LocalExplorer App ? [ouvrir] [annuler]"