Chrome Extension to Browse Google Bookmarks
This is the bookmarks extension with the purple icon! This extension lets you access your Google Bookmarks from a button in your Chrome browser. You can filter your bookmarks by clicking on labels to select/deselect them, or you can enter words in the search box to find matching bookmarks. Key features: - Show total number of bookmarks on extension icon; - Button to add a bookmark; - Button to go to Google Bookmarks with currently selected labels selected; - Search bookmarks as you type; - Search for words in title and labels; - Ability to drill-down labels; - Option to date stamp new bookmarks; - Option to include default labels on new bookmarks; - Option to add currently selected labels to new bookmarks.
- (2019-11-13) P N: Fait ce qu'il est supposé faire: on affiche les bookmarks dans le petit popup, on peut modifier sa taille via les options, on peut faire des recherches, ajouter des bookmarks et des tabs, mais c'est tout, on ne peut pas sélectionner plusieurs favoris pour faire une action globale, comme supprimer, déplacer, retaguer. Trop limité pour moi.
- (2019-08-29) Pascal: hyper utile pour les google bookmarks
- (2019-02-26) Christian C: Très bien ...
- (2019-01-18) Rachel Phillips: I like how it incorporated my starred places from google map, however it does not include the save from the phone eg when you in google images theres a 'add to collection' when tap the ribbon/bookmark icon
- (2018-11-01) Javier Leal: Esta es la mejor extensión que se puede usar para compatibilizarla con el uso de Google Bookmarks. Es genial, funciona a la perfección. 5 Estrellas * * * * *
- (2018-08-18) Emmanuel Cano: Muy buena, era lo que buscaba. Felicidades! Me gustaría ver los nombres de las páginas un poco más grandes para que contraste más con los detalles que se ofrecen. El filtro con la opción de escoger las etiquetas es único! Excelente!
- (2018-07-04) Bank Oliveira: Funciona.
- (2018-01-10) Tony Belcher: Filter and search is what you want, especially when you have a zillion bookmarks. This is the stand-out extension.
- (2017-12-14) Hans van Dijk: Only Google Bookmarks manager I was able to find that also allows you to add new bookmarks.
- (2017-11-16) hongjhe chen: Hi, Author the add-in is excellent!! it's so convience
- (2017-11-10) Pau Serra: Ràpid i súper pràctic!
- (2017-08-11) Carmen Hernandez-Ochoa: Excellent app! I really needed it 'cause I lost all my Opera rowser bookmarks and I found some of them here. Keep up the ood work, I loved it!
- (2017-07-27) Alexey Frolov: Не так много интерфейсов для работы с сервисом Google Bookmarks. И это расширение - прекрасный вариант!
- (2017-07-05) Pako Herrera Hernandez: This is a great extension, i would like to see all the tags on a tree instead of a superior panel. There used to be an extension which managed that it was called YAGBE. At least this is an extension that syncs Google Bookmarks and not the Chrome Bookmarks which are total opposite. Thanks for the hard work :)
- (2017-06-22) Imran Haque Sajeeb: good working
- (2017-06-20) Pictograph Zhang: This is a very good alternative to Yet Another Google Bookmarks Extension, which I have been using for years, but is no longer compatible with the latest Chrome. The best feature is you can open multiple links with just one click
- (2017-05-02) Wemerson Cesar: After YAGBE is crashing,Goomarks seems the best solution
- (2017-02-26) Pascal Alexandre: Bonjour, À la différence de YAGBE, rien n’indique que la page a été enregistrée. Dans YAGBE, l’icône de l’extension (étoile) passe du bleu au jaune lorsqu’une page est enregistrée. Cette option manque vraiment. Cordialement
- (2017-02-10) Gets my bookmarks from my Google account into Chrome. Filters by tag. Excellent! Why didn't Google do this?
- (2017-02-06) Costas Papadopoulos: After YAGBE is crashing,Goomarks seems the best solution
- (2017-01-25) John Dickinson: Best google bookmarks extension ever!
- (2016-08-09) ВАСЯ пупкин: Превосходно!
- (2016-05-21) François-Pierre Langlois: Depuis que Delicious s'est sabordé (les plugins ne peuvent plus s'y connecter), j'ai jeté mon dévolu sur Google Bookmarks. Pour y accéder YAGBE me semblait parfait, puis il a disparu de Chrome Apps. Goomarks le remplace sans rougir. J'aimerais une vue arborescente des tags. Mais la logique est bonne.
- (2015-10-08) Dillon Sylvestre: Best looking + functioning addon for Google Bookmarks @ google.com/bookmarks Has ability to filter by text and search multiple labels without hassle e.g. "<tag1> <tag2>" - which is not possible with other addons
- (2015-04-20) u: This is how tags should be handled.
- (2019-11-22, v:18.104.22.168) Wendell Wolfe: Security
My company is very concerned with security. I wanted to understand how the tags are stored and what security risks might need to be considered. I would like to get it approved for use. I already pay for the full version on my personal device. Thank you, Wendell
- (2019-08-31, v:22.214.171.124) Pascal: one small additional feature
Hello ! thanks for this great extension !!! so useful ! I think one additional feature will make it even more useful : ear the "open checked" add one "delete selected". This way it is easier to manage the bookmarks Thanks ! :-)
- (2019-05-22, v:126.96.36.199) Matthew Billiodeaux: AutoComplete and Include all subtags
Can you make this extension include in the results bookmarks with both the selected tag, and also bookmarks having a child-tag or sub-tag of the currently selected tag? For example, if I select a tag called "cars" and it has sub tags called "cars:blue" and "cars:green", I would want to see those as well. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to type just a few letters in the tags filter list, and have the tags below filter as I type to until i either complete the whole tag name or until I click on the tag I want to add to the filter. After which point, it would be nice to have the list show all available tags with the current filtered tags, and below that first list have a separator and show the remaining tags.
- (2019-04-01, v:188.8.131.52) Les Miller: Change the bookmark folder that the program is linked to
I have all my current bookmarks in a folder called "Other bookmarks" that was imported from Firefox a long time ago. I have since added a bunch to it. I need it to link to that folder, not whatever bookmarks it is linked to. How do I un-link from the present bookmarks and link only to the fold I am currently using?
- (2018-12-04, v:184.108.40.206) Ell Dee: Revive Goomarks
Please update this great product to work with latest Chrome, whose native bookmark manager is comparatively useless.
- (2018-09-05, v:220.127.116.11) Joe Bourguignon: Auto-completion of tags broken when adding new bookmark to Goomarks
Hi there! I love your extension and I use it nearly daily. I noticed that earlier this year, when adding a new bookmark tag, Goomarks no longer auto-completes / suggests tags for you, which leaves it up to guesswork what I named my existing tags. The usefulness of this extension is definitely hindered by creating duplicate tags with similar names. Please fix this when you're able! Thanks! -joe
- (2018-08-26, v:18.104.22.168) Tina Wilson: Change google account
How can I change the google account the bookmarks are associated with?
- (2018-08-10, v:22.214.171.124) Jack Billig: wrong google account
I am logged into two different google accounts. all my bookmarks are associated with one of the accounts. goomarks continues to show the bookmarks from the other account. can i define a default?
- (2018-07-26, v:126.96.36.199) John Lam: Make Goomarks simpler and faster.
Opening a bookmark need not open a new tab. Open the chosen bookmark instead in the current tab. Removing newtab calls uses less memory and thus improves performance. It also reduces discarded tabs cluttered in History, helping me find and recover closed tabs.
- (2018-06-28, v:188.8.131.52) Ell Dee: no longer recognizes existing folder labels
goomarks used to give you choices of existing labels when you began to type, make it easy to select the folder you wanted to save the bookmark in. This convenience stopped working in May 2018, so you must either remember every folder name, or go back later to add it. Can this be fixed google bookmarks...or can goomarks be updated to work with chrome bookmarks?