Gathers images from all open tabs and allows them to be downloaded with a single click
This is a utility extension that adds an "image collector" window, allowing you to quickly save images that have been opened across multiple tabs. When opened, the image collector will scan all currently open tabs and collect the images from each tab. These images will then be displayed in a single popup window. Beside each image is displayed some possible name suggestions for the image, such as the image's filename, the image's "alt" text (if present) and the title of the webpage the image came from. Clicking on any of these name suggestions will automatically save the image using that filename. If a file already exists with that filename the new image will be saved with a number (e.g. filename (1).jpg) to prevent any files being overwritten. All images are downloaded into the default downloads directory, but they can be saved into a sub folder by specifying a folder name in the 'Save folder' field.
- (2020-11-02) Noah Itis: it don't work
- (2020-10-10) Elisei Kulikovsky: Good extension, exactly what I need at the moment. I agree, the inability to select the desired tab (s) is inconvenient but there's a workaround: if you need the extension to read only a particular tab or tabs just turn Image Collector off and on again on Chrome extensions page, and then reload the desired tabs. Also there's a couple of other inconveniences but unfortunately the extension seems to be abandoned.
- (2020-02-12) Jolan XBL: I clicked the icon while on a tab with only an image in it, and the extension couldn't even detect that.
- (2018-06-11) Key Gen: The idea is usefull, but it becomes useless if we cant set which tab we need to save. Is it the right tab from current tab, or the left tab etc
- (2017-11-29) -: it helped me a lot! Thanks guys
- (2017-11-25) Allan Laal: does NOT work
- (2017-09-24) Praveen Kumar Kasa: Its not working
- (2017-09-11) Galileo: Its not working!
- (2017-08-29) Lucas Mariano: Don't work. The opened window is empty
- (2017-02-25) Diego Camilo Larrota Vargas: Is nice
- (2016-12-09) Othman Benchekroun: Pas de d'explication sur comment utiliser l'extension, et n'a pas l'air de marcher.