a powerful and customizable extension to save selected images from the current tab page
Download all images from any web page you?re on with this highly customizable extension. Features: 1. Detects all images loaded on the current web page (even if they?re nested iframes) 2. Filters images by file size, dimension, URL, or type (JPEG, PNG, BMP, or GIF) 3. Finds images in links, background scripts, and CSS files 4. Displays images in a gallery view before downloading Filters: 1. Filter by file-size 2. Filter by image dimension 3. Filter by image type 4. Filter by image URL (regular expression matching) 5. Filter by same origin policy For FAQs please visit: http://add0n.com/save-images.html For bug reports use: https://github.com/belaviyo/save-images/issues Note: When you press the "Save" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of your browser, or a specified subfolder. Change Log: version 0.1.1 The extension now stores images in sub-folder (default sub-folder name is domain's name) One security bug is fixed. Version 0.2.0 Images are now saved in a zip archive to prevent multiple downloads and better file-naming Image detection algorithm is improved. Version 0.2.1 User preferences are now persistent. It is still possible to reset them from the UI It is now possible to ask for "Save Dialog" from the UI There is a progress indicating how many images proceed UI closes itself when all images are downloaded. Version 0.2.2 Deep image searching through all links (up to two levels) Updates JSZip library Version 0.3.4 Gallery view can be opened in a new browser tab A single image can be clicked in a gallery view It is possible to download images from multiple tabs at once Version 0.3.7 Two new filters: remove identical images and remove images with blacklisted keywords It is now possible to stop the image spider from the UI without closing it Version 0.5.6 Deeps search level 3 which searches for both links and images in the destination HTML pages Custom RegExp filters to increase the searching speed.
- (2020-02-06) n ascentt: This seems to be the best extension of this type. It doesn't spam you with tons of ads everywhere. It grabs everything, it offers plenty of options but defaults work great, and it puts everything in a zip so you dont have to click the save button a million times.
- (2019-12-15) denilson qts: great tool!!!
- (2019-11-24) Rachel Phillips: perfecto!!! great for getting pintrest images is good view size
- (2019-10-22) Books in Urdu: Very useful, Thanks
- (2019-10-13) Jeff Kang: I tried to use this to download all the inline images of a Gmail e-mail. Unfortunately, unless I'm doing something wrong, the file size was different. I'm still looking for an alternative to Outlook's File > Save as > HTML to extract the images.
- (2019-09-11) Veronica Almonte: I use it often, great tool!
- (2019-09-09) Sihirli Ağaç: Harika bir program. Gerçekten işe yarıyor toplu resim indirmek için birebir.
- (2019-08-13) choudouhu qt: It's very useful to me. support to save the image in chinese file name.
- (2019-07-16) Louis Abramowski: Things went well on the first download, but on the exact same page and site with different results, the plugin is failing. Everything goes well and displays an alert like "downloading 263 images" but only ends up downloading one file in a zip. It seems there's a bit of an issue on subsequent uses in the same session.
- (2019-07-11) Iosif Gagyi Palffy: The detection process is very slow, like 10-100 maybe even 1000 times slower than anything else i tried and it was only 1 layer deep, BUT it does do a more thorough job and finds files that others don't, not sure how useful that is, it's very rare when my usual methods don't work. The filtering and/or reporting is only half way working, for example setting the size to min 500px tall and wide still includes files 180x240 in size (even after rescanning), the same with File size, setting it to 40.000 (~40kB) skips files 80KB in size, but not ones 56KB, or 72KB... etc, it's weird. Saving is also weird, nothing from the save dialog seems to be working, the name of that zip file is random, it has nothing to do with anything, not time of download, not the URL you downloaded from, nothing, even though it's supposed to be [title] - [date] [time].zip, and in the preview it seems to do it properly, but when you actually save it's random, also instead of saving all images into a dedicated folder for them (like Video DownloadHelper does) it saves them into a zip file, why ? it's better than saving 1 by 1 i suppose, like most extensions. I was hoping to download image sets with this that don't link straight to the image but the full size image on a new page, and this can kinda do that, really slowly, but the filtering does not work well enough, so instead of 15 images it found 506, so i'm better off downloading them 1 by 1.
- (2019-06-13) Inception TaKung: The best.
- (2019-05-23) Станислав Буценко: Сохраняет только изображения, которые отображаются в данный момент. Не запоминает изображения предыдущих слайдов.
- (2019-05-17) R McK: This is a very powerful, well-written extension. It's not for people who want a "plug and play" option, like any more powerful functionality, it requires time to learn. The only problem is that I use another extension for this purpose because this does not save its setting. Therefore, upon each use, you are forced to reconfigure the settings. For rare usage, that's fine -- if you use this with any frequency, better to find a tool that saves its preferences between use.
- (2019-04-12) Mohammad Jafar Mashhadi: Can't handle embeded images (src="data:image/png,base64...")
- (2019-03-22) i tried a lot of these extensions and for me this one works as expected in all the scenarios, good job. Somebody know if is possible to CHANGE THE DEFAULT OPTIONS? I need to change it in every single page i use it. Thanks
- (2019-02-19) Moo-hyun Roh: Perfect. Just perfect. Thank you for this awesome extension.
- (2019-02-16) Joshua Chandra: It worked incredibly well for me with no problems!
- (2019-02-03) Alexa Tilbrook: Wow. Works like a charm. Also available on GitHub? A BIG plus! I am so stoked that this actually works. And... select what you need, not suck down everything, I like that. Big kudos to the developer.
- (2019-01-29) Charles Thompson: Works beautifully. Lots of options, great dialog window. Enable the Save dialog near the bottom for more options on where/how to save all the images.
- (2018-11-16) Vidal Doran: I installed a bunch of extensions to scrape all the images, this one pulled images not even on the visible portions of the website. E.g. CSS Image sprites... Recommended.
- (2018-10-21) Pablo Gil: Doesn't work
- (2018-09-16) Swamy Varada: Works like champ!
- (2018-09-12) ELECTROHAXZ: I got this extension to use on a single website that another chrome addon couldn't download, this one didn't work either, if it works on some websites that's good, the interface is nice, but the fact is, it didn't work for me, so it's no good.
- (2018-09-11) Camilo Castelo: Can't find linked images, only thumbs.
- (2018-08-10) ООО ЮЖНЫЙ ТЕРЕМ: Перепробовал 10-ки похожих....Это самое лучшее, из этого типа.Время не теряйте ...не ищите.