Ridiculously powerful and customizable image blocker
Prevent almost all images from downloading. Prevent the rest from being shown. The toolbar button can disable permanently or temporarily. By default it is temporary. Supports domain whitelisting and blacklisting. Pages on whitelisted domains will show images even if Image Blocker EX+ 9000 is enabled. Pages on blacklisted domains won't show images even if Image Blocker EX+ 9000 is disabled. Pages without images may appear mangled; this is an unavoidable side-effect of not downloading the image. Some pages will declare the size of images, and then the browser can lay out the page properly even if the image is missing, but this isn't very common.
- (2021-07-06) Naga: ファビコンまで消えてしまう。
- (2020-07-30) ééé ééé: nice this is exactly what i am looking for, i am surprised that it still work in 2020 while the last update was in 2018
- (2019-11-20) George C: Ridiculously powerful. You can say that again. Thanks for the extension
- (2019-03-07) Mr. Blue Coat: Nice extension. I only wish there was a right-click option to "Blacklist this tab's domain"
- (2018-11-03) Davie Maan: I've been blocking images for over a year now using Chrome's setting to block all images. I enjoy not being bombarded with unwarranted suggestive images that pop up randomly on the internet. The effort to control what I see has become a little annoying, but worth it my eyes. This extension lessens the clicks needed to perform what I'm trying to do and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far.
- (2018-05-31) wang aim: 節省頻寬，如果可以指定載入圖片的話，就更好用了。 It would be even better if you could allow users to specify images and load them individually.
- (2018-03-06) Eliezer Benjamin: Finally a working extension.
- (2018-02-26) arman moshaver: Simple , Easy , Full Option ! white & black list. block time.
- (2018-01-04) Alex K: Works Great!
- (2020-07-15, v:1.3) Lisa Carpenter: URL-specific black/whitelisting?
I just started using this extension and I LOVE it! Thank you so much for creating it. It's a huge necessity & it works so much better than other filters. My problem is that sometimes I would like to blacklist an entire site except for one page of it. For example, I'd like to blacklist images of my website host, but have images whitelisted in my personal editor of the website host. Is it possible to blacklist or whitelist according to URL and not just according to the website? Thank you.
- (2018-02-05, v:1.2) Moss Doerksen: Temporary unblock
Why, when you temporarily disable the image blocker, do the images only show for awhile and then disappear again? At least that is how it works on some sites. I would think the point of this plugin is to save bandwidth, so if the images have already been downloaded then keep showing them.
- (2016-10-15, v:1.0) John Per: Bug
The whitelist and blacklist doesn't work. Also, if you have a single domain in any of these lists and then remove it, it will show up again when you close/open the "Options" dialog or enable/disable the extension.