PeopleSoft Utilities - increase usability and productivity.
- (2020-02-08) Sivananda Koya: Absolutely Fantastic. I love this tool. Thank you for creating, Uffe Graakjaer and Neil Yetman :-)
- (2019-06-25) Chris Samul: Very helpful. Useful for technical and non-technical staff alike!
- (2018-08-17) Auguste Toluta'u: I use it all the time. Really well done. Thank you!
- (2017-11-30) Frédérick Tremblay: Wanna write queries, you need this.
- (2017-11-15) 赵恺: 超级棒，减少了不少看前台代码的时间。
- (2017-07-20) German Rios: Facilita el logueo entre distintos ambientes. En mi caso el (ctrl + j) me funciona con (ctrl+shift +j), creo que por eso esta funcionalidad no funciona. Seria bueno solucionar esto.
- (2016-09-21) Jonathan Brostrom: Saves hours of research
- (2016-07-20) Hau Nguyen: I like this Very Useful
- (2016-05-11) Peter Hennessy: It's great (when developing in PeopleSoft) - I especially like being able to trace a single action. Thanks!
- (2015-09-24) Narayan M: Like the Record_Field display on hovering and Ctrl+J info handy.
- (2015-07-28) Alexei Tetenov: Awesome. I can now organize my bookmarks/favorites and use the same set across peoplesoft pillars and phases.
- (2015-07-20) Alvaro Aguilera: facil y rápido con los campos necesarios
- (2015-07-09) César Tasayco Hernández: Adios Ctrl+ J
- (2014-12-18) Ken Kaspersen: Wow!!! Nicely done.
- (2014-09-16) srinivas vejella: Awesome! extension very helpful. I really like the field inspector functionality.....
- (2014-08-07) Shara Marquis: Great extension! Easy to use and very helpful!
- (2014-05-14) Emre Kunt: Thank you for this awesome widget ;)
- (2014-04-11) Kyle Benson: This really is a great tool when working with multiple environments.
- (2013-10-16) Graham Smith: Very helpful productivity tool for developers and analysts working in PeopleSoft systems. Top job! Thanks.
- (2013-08-12) I find this add-on very useful. I had given up marking favourites because they were lost when moving to a new environment. Now I can easily access my favourite pages from any environment. I also particularly like being able to switch on the record/fieldname display when hovering over a field on a page.
- (2013-07-23) Wouter de Bruin: This has great potential; well done, these two features are my favourites: - A button to show record + fieldname (similar as page information) - Always have 'correct history' on.
- (2013-07-16) Prateek Parasar: Its kind of essential if you use PeopleSoft on regular basis.
- (2013-07-05) I loved it. It is really useful tool. Every time you go from one project to another I had to recreate my navigation shortcuts. This allows me to not have to do that anymore! Thank you.
- (2020-07-09, v:3.3.0) Steven Bramson: Where does the SQL/Peoplecode trace write its output?
Where does the SQL/Peoplecode trace write its output?
- (2020-06-17, v:3.3.0) David Norman: Sign-in as
When I use a Campus Solutions sign-in as link I can't sign into peoplesoft with the PS Utilities extension turned on. However by toggling it off I can sign-in as someone else and then turn it back on and everything works like normal. It seems to have happen roughly the same time as our most recent tools update, although I cant say 100% that was the culprit. We've just move to PS tools 8.57.14. Please let me know if you need any more information.
- (2020-03-29, v:3.3.0) David Vandiver: Trace Settings Remain On
When I use PSUtilities, and turn on Trace via the Utility, I get more trace settings (and a larger file) than is needed. Then, when I turn Trace back off with PSUtilities, I continue to get a trace file, with a setting that doesn't assist me anyhow. I have to log off and back on to reset to "no trace". The trace lines that appear to be showing are things like start, branch, fetch, and push. To recap: there appears to be two issues: 1) When you turn on the trace, unnecessary trace settings are set, though not set by me via the PSUtility options page. 2) When you turn off the trace, it keeps tracing the unnecessary items spoken about. We are on Tools 8.57.08, HCM 9.2 PUM 32.
- (2020-02-20, v:3.3.0) aditya malik: Page Tab Label not displaying for Fluid Pages
Page Tabs menu displaying without label of the tabs even if there are links to all the pages at the bottom of the page in case of Fluid Pages. For classic pages it is working fine. Please check.
- (2020-02-12, v:3.3.0) Kevin Brown: Adding Queries as Favorites
Is there a way to add Query Names as Favorites? It appears that within the extension, the "Servlet" is limited to "psp", where I believe we would need "psc" for queries. Even if I manually update the Servlet using the Manage Favorites option, and pass a query name as a parameter using "/q/?ICAction=ICQryNameURL=MY_QUERY_NAME", I am unable to get the favorite to navigate to a specific query. Is this an incorrect configuration, or is the Extension currently unable to navigate directly to specific queries? If it's not a current feature, is it something you'd consider?
- (2020-02-04, v:3.3.0) Other Business: trace options problem
Dear Developer, When I switch on the trace option in PSUtilities with all SQL Trace Options switched off, it does actually trace "Trace SQL Statement (1)" as in PeopleTools - Utilities - Debug - Trace SQL. I can tell, because that option is ticked (in PeopleSoft browser) after I switch on tracing without any SQL Trace Options in PSUtilities (and I had un-ticked it before). Is there a way of keeping the "Trace SQL Statement (1)" un-ticked when switching on trace in PSUtilities? Many thanks, Bart
- (2019-10-30, v:3.3.0) Robin Mitchell: Menu Collapse Delay
Would it be possible to implement a Menu collapse delay? Something like 0.5 to 0.75 of a second? When navigating favorites the menus collapse immediately and a little delay would be helpful is all. Great job otherwise!
- (2019-10-15, v:3.3.0) New Spark: Restore Quick Login Feature
Please Restore Quick Login Feature
- (2019-09-05, v:3.3.0) Jason Roza: Please restore the quick login feature!!
Please restore the quick login feature!!
- (2019-09-03, v:3.3.0) Rick Allen: Quick Log In Functionality
Like hundreds of other users, I too, use the Quick Log In feature regularly during implementations. It is so quick to set up multiple users to test different securities. When limited to Chrome security, the list doesn't pop-up regularly to create new users and is cumbersome to remember and remove the old users. this was a real blow to an absolutely fantastic extension. I show all my users how it works and saves them time in the work they do. Please bring it back - perhaps with some parameter adjustments that would allow it in non-production environments.
- (2019-09-03, v:3.3.0) Lorraine: Quick Login Feature
I use the quick login feature everyday. please bring it back.
- (2019-09-02, v:3.3.0) April Black: Quick Login Feature
Please bring back the quick login feature.
- (2019-08-30, v:3.3.0) Andy Clark: Please bring back the Quick Login feature.
Please bring back the Quick Login feature. Chrome saving password is blocked by GPO. Lack of this has nullified this plug-in.
- (2019-08-30, v:3.3.0) Sean Hardeo: Removed Quick Logins feature
Hi Uffe, extension is awesome. I use everyday, but you just removed one the best features; the quick login. instead of removing feature completely, can you give users like myself choice to use or not.
- (2019-08-30, v:3.3.0) Scott Doyle: Quick Login
Please restore the quick login. Was incredibly useful for developers and QA team.
- (2019-08-29, v:3.3.0) DelVon Bouwhuis: Quick Login support
Please restore the quick login feature!! It is way better than chrome's password save feature and my computer is in a lab behind many firewalls. I am not worried about the security implications for my test environments. When I use the computer in other locations or in ways that it is a security concern I do not use the quick login feature. I think you can see by the comments posted that this is one of your most liked features.