Usability features without PeopleSoft customizations. Useful for technical and functional users.
PeopleSoft Helper Extension: Minimizing clicks and automating processes.
- (2020-10-28) Manikanth Paruchuri: This is really Awesome Utility to have for any PeopleSoft resource.
- (2017-12-07) Omar Kobuta: Ótima para agilizar localização de informações sobre campos, página, etc. Parabéns
- (2017-05-19) sujith kannan: Thanks for this tool.
- (2016-08-30) Ash W: Essential PeopleSoft Tool . . . absolutely essential!
- (2016-06-09) Dheeraj Agarwal: Excellent extension. I liked that trace can be taken from any page without going to trace components. Also, favorite is pretty good.
- (2016-03-12) Paola López: Excelente para analisis funcional.
- (2016-01-13) Peter: Works great.
- (2015-12-09) Iouri Chadour: Excellent tool. If you are a technical or functional PoepleSoft user - this toll is a must to have. This will make your life so much easier.
- (2015-10-13) Michael Stutz: Essential PeopleSoft Tool . . . absolutely essential!
- (2015-05-27) feng duan: PT8.49有点不兼容
- (2015-01-11) Qalandar Khan: Excellent extension, extremely helpful and saves lot of time.
- (2015-01-05) David Vandiver: This is by far one of the top tools in my toolkit. The page/field inspector allows me to find the fields without having to open the App Designer.
- (2014-11-05) Jason Gill: Love this extension. Super helpful for PS developers and BAs. Just the page/field inspector would be great, but all the other stuff makes it even better.
- (2014-08-15) Steve Schiefelbein: TY
- (2014-05-22) Excellent extension. As a PeopleSoft developer this is very helpful and convenient.
- (2014-05-22) The PSChrome add-in has been helpful in gathering page and component info for setting security and permissions.
- (2014-04-24) Leslie Mathews: VERY COOL! Thanks! Love the options to turn on "correction mode" as a default, the info page (cntl J), the field inspector, the timeout evasion, and the quick links for process monitor!!!
- (2014-02-18) zhang rui: Been using it for 2 weeks now, and its awesome
- (2014-01-01) Rafael Mordente: Ótimo !
- (2013-12-19) tatin24: Excelente aplicacion, permite ver informacion de los campos y la informacion de la pagina sin necesidad de ninguna otra herramienta
- (2013-11-19) Leonardo Saiter: Muito útil para avaliar informações de campos, quando não é possível usar o Application Designer.
- (2013-11-13) Alexei Tetenov: Awesome, I really like the field information, the server information (ctrl-j), which is disabled in prod, but now I can see exactly what app server I'm on, based on the port number, from this tool. Keep up the good work!
- (2013-09-18) 布兰登叶: 很好用哦！
- (2013-06-12) Henrique Fockink: Excelênte.
- (2013-01-10) Nate J.: Awesome!
- (2012-10-08) Cyrus Bharda: It didn't quite 100% work. The Auto refresh and the buttons on the page worked, but when I tried to click on the buttons inside the extension to set-up tracing and click on logs, none of it worked. But the best thing is the one click ctrl j. Overall it is nice to have, but would've been awesome if everything else it seems to have actually worked.
- (2019-01-04, v:220.127.116.11) mimi n: Cannot add new environment to PSChrome
I cannot add new environment to extension. Please assist
- (2018-12-05, v:18.104.22.168) Randi Gosselin: Auto-refresh just up and quits
I recently got a new computer and reinstalled this extension. When I go to the Process Monitor, the icons appear and the countdown for the first 30-second auto-refresh comes and begins to count down; the Process Monitor refreshes; and then the auto-refresh quits and the countdown disappears. Any idea why?
- (2018-09-20, v:22.214.171.124) Does your extension work on fluid?
I am just curious if your extension works on the new PeopleSoft Fluid pages? I don't see the icons in the upper left corner.
- (2017-02-14, v:126.96.36.199) Jessica Musial: Process Monitor Icons
The process monitor quick links icons do not show up. The space where they should be is visible, but not the icons. Any suggestions?
- (2016-08-19, v:188.8.131.52) Olivier Achi Acho: Corrupt Process monitor layout using 8.55
Hi, since upgrade of Peopletools 8.55, it appears that Process Monitor PSJob layout doesn't work anymore (I guess it related to a change of HTML template). Could you please fix it as this extension is very helpful for developers (sepcially the functionality that allow to know which field is involved in a page)?
- (2016-06-24, v:184.108.40.206) S D: Firefox
Do you offer this extension for FireFox?
- (2015-12-03, v:220.127.116.11) Kelli Kidd: Images no longer work
Icons (Images) no longer work. I see text and and they flash instead of the icons.
- (2015-10-02, v:18.104.22.168) Susan Durkee: Images flashing
We also love the tool and use it extensively for debugging purposes. We are also having the same issue where the icons (actually text) are flashing on the screen. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- (2015-10-01, v:22.214.171.124) Steve Graham: Images no longer working
Love this tool. However when attempting to get others to use it we ran into a problems with the images no longer working within the app. It appears since releasing 2.4.5 the icons now reside on your server. When I inspected the images today I found that either the files are missing or the whole server is down where they reside. https://www.pschrome.com/chrome/PSChrome2/icons/note.png The requested URL /chrome/PSChrome2/icons/note.png was not found on this server When just navigating to the URL https://www.pschrome.com it now states to come back later. Let me know.... Again love the extension. Should have been part of the tools release.
- (2015-05-25, v:126.96.36.199) Jonathan Rehm: Plugin repository
Do you have the extensions code hosted anywhere where I could work with it and send pull requests? I found https://github.com/melban/PSChrome-Helper-Extension but that appears to be for issue tracking only.