Apply Pomodoro timer to your tasks: Trello, Asana, JIRA, GDocs, Paymo, Todoist etc. Block certain websites while you work.
Get the most of the PomoDone App. Use timers embedded into your favorite Task Management tool (Asana, JIRA, Trello, Todoist, Wunderlist, Basecamp, GitHub, GitLab, ClickUp, Teamwork Projects and even Google Docs), or open the task in PomoDone desktop app using Open In App button. Block certain websites while your pomodoro timer is ticking (now with * wildcard)! Now with sounds! Using PomoDone Apps? Grab a web plugin! What should I do to start using the extension? Download PomoDone App at http://pomodoneapp.com/, install it and create a free PomoDone account. Don’t forget to verify your account via email. Install the extension and authorize it to your PomoDone Account in Extension’s Options adding your PomoDone API Key. You’re all set. How to use the extension? You will see a new PomoDone button in each Trello cart (Action section)*. Click the button to start Pomodone App For more frequent use and better experience use the extension icon at your menu bar. It will launch the PomoDone app as your current page credentials (title and URL) become the new task at the Web List inside your PomoDone app. Then you are able to choose Pomodoro size and start timer. Time spent on this page/task will be logged as Web with title & URL in reference. You can define your PomoDone task title by selecting any text on the page. Use the right click to make this selected text as the PomoDone task title. URL and Page Title will remain saved as well (see #2). * Wunderlist, Evernote, Asana, and Basecamp account integration will be available soon. We are working on adding buttons into all other web tools (e.g. Google Docs, Google Calendar, QUIP, Zoho and all mentioned in the pomodoneapp.com list) Who is this extension for? It’s for anyone who wants to be more focused and become organized on everyday tasks, using simple but effective Pomodoro technique with his current Project/Note management system, or just get his digital time organized better. ---------------------------------------------------- # What is Pomodone? Pomodone is the easiest way to track your workflow using Pomodoro technique, on top of your current task management service. It helps you focus on most important tasks and improves mental agility, so you DO more. # Easy setup Don't create any tasks! Just connect your favorite task management service and start using Pomodone just in 3 minutes. # Track time Forget time sheets. Pomodone automatically counts all the time you spend on different tasks. You can export it any time. # Have fun Brilliant things are simple
- (2020-02-15) Suhas A: Too simple hence not effective This app is too simple. Imagine if I want to keep my pomodoro as 4 min instead of 5 min, there's no option, Also, when the pomodoro starts, it has a weird sound. As a user, I need to have options. Yeah, I know the defn of Pomodoro is 25 min, but it was not set by Jesus, it was set by a man..
- (2020-02-11) Yamil Díaz Aguirre: Antes cumplia su función. Bloquear las páginas que me distraen. Ahora se actualizó y ya no funciona más, simplemente no bloquea nada mientras estoy en Pomodoro.
- (2019-09-11) Mohamed Turco: Good idea, bad design, execution and support. Advice to developer; Accept the bugs and fix them instead of saying our app is great. If you are not aware of them, use production bug tracker and feedback tool that supports screenshots. Listen your customers, and change/improve the app. I don't need 100 integrations. I need an app that just works.
- (2019-08-18) Александр Сироткин: Web app is pretty ok because of settings and integrations. Mobile app is worse: glitchy sync with main app, much fewer settings. Now this extension is pretty much terrible. As long as it syncs with the app, it shows the timer. Honestly its only useful feature - is to show you the timer. But when it loses sync with main app - it' over. You can't sync it back again. You can't even open the main app by the button - it's obviously disconnected. The "sync all" button in the app doesn't help either. All you can do is run a separate timer in extension, but why would you ever do this, if your timer is already run? If it ever gets stable sync - it would be an ok extension with minimum functionality. By now its useless.
- (2019-07-14) Joseph Jin-Chuan Tang: It's really helpful, but doesn't work recently at en.todoist.com.
- (2019-05-23) Vladislav Sterzhanov: Wow. Have been looking for something with direct integration into Asana's webapp for ages. Together with stats export makes for the best pomodoro tracker for me out there! Keep it up!
- (2019-03-26) Support for hosted applications would be great! (GitHub, jira etc.)
- (2019-03-05) Jonathan Griffin: I already use the Desktop version of the app, but didn't know I wanted websites blocked until now. Excellent addition that I wish I had found earlier.
- (2018-11-22) Rapture Reaper: Got the 6 month sub today, to test things out. The app is amazing, with tons of features for the desktop app, and integrations. I'm new to this productivity/time management world, but all the 1 star reviews are BS !!!
- (2018-11-01) Fahad Ali Khan: I keep clicking the button. Nothing happens. It doesn't open.
- (2018-09-24) Alpamys: Я очень хочу использовать это. Но После завершения таймера в windows приложения, расширенние продолжает блокировать сайты. Прошу исправить.
- (2018-08-22) Simple, effective, working.
- (2018-08-09) Oleg Kalmakhelidze: Постоянно дурит блокировка сайтов! Срабатывает даже в момент когда таймер в PomoDoneApp не запущен ни по одной задаче...
- (2018-05-27) I'm using the web app with Trello and it's amazing! The Android app is also great.
- (2018-05-10) Stefanie Wai: Added the extension but clicking it does nothing. The webapp doesn't launch.. Restarting chrome does nothing.
- (2018-03-26) Михаил Нырков: Расширение не работает. Указываешь API ключ и тупо ничего не происходит. Если указать неверный API ключ, приложение не способно это опознать
- (2018-03-17) Eliana Abraham: I like that pomodone does zapier integration its really great. I don't really like the android app but that's a different story. This extension does nothing but load the pomodone web app or desktop app. I wish it you could actually use the app in the exension.
- (2017-12-04) Daniel Turner-Lloveras: love the app but chrome extension doesn't open webapp. i tried closing reopening chrome but still no
- (2017-08-07) Timothy Kist: Love this extension! A happy paying customer! I use Todoist to plan my day, then PomoDoneApp to start timing a task. The main reason I use Todoist is because you can move tasks easier and see which project each task is coming from. Although Linux isn't officially supported, I've had no problems on Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS and Elementary OS Loki (both Ubuntu-based distributions) with Vivaldi (a Chrome-based browser).
- (2017-07-27) Rick: Amazing integration with TODOIST. App works flawless.
- (2017-07-23) Ryan Howkins: Too buggy and confusing to get it to work.
- (2017-07-09) Daphne Blumental: Excellent app once you get the hang of it. If you purchase (@ $20/yr) they will send you a video to watch. Their support is also very responsive. Was looking for something good for Windows, since so many productivity apps are Mac-only. Recommended!
- (2017-03-28) Trần Huy: Great app! I can pomodoro from any where
- (2016-12-28) Stefan Chirila: It's great idea and it has a nice integration with Wunderlist. Thanks for the App!
- (2016-12-16) Mikhail Belyaev: It's a wonderfull extension for personal productivity. I've tried a lot of tools and my final recipe is Todoist (all my tasks) + Pomodone (Pomodoro integrated with the list of Todoist tasks). I use Linux and Windows and the extension works fine in both cases, so, for me, its current 3-star rating is absolutely incomprehensible.
- (2015-11-06, v:0.0.5) David Feliu: Does not wotk
It doesn't do anything, it always go to key page.
- (2015-10-17, v:0.0.5) Alexander Brunner: Dones not work
CHrome extension installed and connected but it does not start!
- (2015-10-05, v:0.0.5) Mateusz Łukomski: Chrome extension not carrying out any action on click
The extension doesn't respond to extension bar button click in any observable way.