See your tasks from 40+ other services on Chrome's new tab page. Asana, Basecamp, GitHub, Gmail, OmniFocus, Trello, Zendesk, more.
Taco (tacoapp.com) brings your existing tasks from 40+ productivity services on to one screen, and Taco's Chrome extension uses that single task list as Chrome's new tab page. Here's the 40+ services Taco works with: http://help.tacoapp.com/ (see "Connectors" list in left sidebar). We'd list them here and save you a click if we could; Google's extension review process randomly starts flagging Taco's extension, so we can't 😞 • FAST: Loads faster than Chrome's new tab page. • PRIVATE: Can only access Taco's site, not your browsing history. • PRODUCTIVE: Drag-and-drop all your tasks, tickets, starred emails/chats, and other work on one screen. DOESN'T REINVENT THE WHEEL: The world doesn't need yet another task tracker, and Taco has no way to create new tasks. Keep using the services you use today, but get more done. EXTENSION + WEB SITE + MOBILE: Not on your computer? Access your unified task list from any browser by visiting https://tacoapp.com. Taco's site is phone- and tablet-friendly, too. THOUGHTFUL TOUCHES: Once you've chosen a few tasks or a project, have Taco hide everything else (http://blog.tacoapp.com/post/79976006070). As you make progress, edit the label to reflect the next action. When you're done, mark tasks complete without leaving Taco. MINIMAL: Taco only asks for the absolute minimum amount of access required to do its job. Taco's Chrome extension only asks for permission to change the new tab page and access to 2 Web sites: Taco's own site and Taco's image (CDN) site. Taco can't intercept your Web browsing. ABOUT TACO Taco (https://tacoapp.com/) brings all of your existing tasks to one place. Taco's Chrome extension turns every new tab into an elegant way to see - and interactively prioritize - all of your existing tasks. Deciding what's most important? Just drag and drop. It's instant, effortless focus, right on your new tab page (or phone or tablet by using Taco's site directly). Hide the sidebar for even fewer distractions. This extension retrieves tasks from TacoApp.com, which works with task lists, ticketing systems, email services, bug trackers, and other productivity services.
- (2020-10-26) P N: I can't use it, it's too hard to connect to Remember the Milk. I tried this https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/10179/ but really, I got trouble to follow it and to get a result.
- (2018-10-26) M D: I really wanted to like this extension... BUT: 1- syncing is not perfect -2- when I click on "today" it shows me tasks of 2 days today and tomorrow (which made the extension worthless to me) -3- in Trello it doesn't just show the boards it shows random lists from inside the boards too (maybe that's intended, but it doesn't fit my workflow). AND one last thing a lot of the bad reviews are from people that don't seem to understand what this extension does (it simply gathers all your tasks from other services in one place and help you to focus on them one by one, but adding tasks not from its functionality), just try it, depends on your workflow and the apps you use you may not run into any of the issues i run into.
- (2017-08-23) Paulo Camelo: Falta o Todoist, um dos mais importantes apps de lista de tarefas. Sem ele não vale apena no meu caso.
- (2017-07-26) Alexandre Meirelles: NO TODOIST
- (2017-06-12) Scott Clement: I've tried this app multiple times each time I ask myself "Why did I install this?" I've never been able to get anything of value from this app other than Trello. The connection to their servers seems painfully slow from every internet ISP/locationm I have tried. Filters seem to be confusing and still not sure if they overlap, supersede each other or some other option. I would avoid this app like the plague. Hopefully I will re-read my review when I'm thinking about re-installing
- (2017-03-28) Kraintorent: Trenger mer Nicolas cage
- (2017-03-20) Anya Extguru: Hello! I am a representative of the company EXT.GURU., Which is a leader in monetizing browser extensions. Currently EXT.GURU- the most advanced and profitable platform for profitable cooperation. Based on the above we want to make you a better offer for collaborating. We offer more than 10 types of monetization, each of which has confirmed unique effectiveness. Depending on your needs, we provide several methods of monetizating- from the soft to the hard methods. Be sure No negative experiences from users - Only appropriate and clear advertising. In addition, by providing an individual approach, we take into account the wishes of each partner.Please, take the most note that, our system didn't conflict with other systems, so you can easily earn extra income. Why cooperate with us is profitable: Without the slightest effort you can give yourself a high revenue. Payments are carried out on request. No delays and no minimum amount. Select a payment system that is preferable for you. Lightweight and easy to use interface will provide full comfort for webmasters. Responsive support service instantly answer all the questions that interest you. The complete absence of restrictions on the GEO. Detailed statistics in real time. Failures and disturbances in the system are excluded. Profitable Refferal Program. In conjuction with EXT.GURU your extension "Taco" will become a reliable guarantee of maximum profit. High earnings, combined with comfort for users- Now it's really! If you are interested in our offer or have any questions or suggestions, please feel free contact with us. We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2017-02-16) Anne Louise Bannon: I loved this app, but all of a sudden, it's not working. Just noticed that the last update was last year. Methinks another great app has bitten the dust.
- (2017-02-06) Daniel Hayes: todoist not an option despite the description of the extension saying it is!
- (2016-11-29) Will Anderson: Not updating Evernote within a notebook
- (2016-10-11) Tamara van der Does: So great to have all my to do lists in one place and prioritize them on a day to day basis. It would be great to add other possible extensions but I still love it the way it is
- (2016-09-18) Luke Hagenbach: This is an exceptional idea and executed very well. Unfortunately, reporting bugs or getting answers to support questions is not possible. Submitting through the web app or sending an email to support results in crickets. Sending a tweet to ask about what the best way is to connect about a bug just results in a snarky, defensive reply asking how much I want to pay to get support. Seriously? If you have a paid plan for support, offer it. If you don't, don't get defensive.
- (2016-09-17) Artur Ziemacki: Jeżeli Multiscreening nie jest Ci obcy to zapoznaj się z tą apką. Naprawdę warto!!!
- (2016-09-07) Stacey Abidi: Sounds like a great idea but you can't ADD tasks through Taco. Had no problems using it but found it annoying to have to open Google tasks separately, add something, then refresh Taco. If I have to go through all that effort to add a task, I might as well just cut Taco out.
- (2016-09-01) Kirtan Doshi: Cannot see Todoist on the connectors tab even though the description says it can sync with todoist. Please resolve the issue if you can. Thanks!
- (2016-08-12) Ben Schnell: I'm a freelance web developer and I work with lots of clients who use different productivity apps. Having all of my tasks in one place is a lifesaver.
- (2016-05-11) Дмитрий Грущинский: Задумка интересная. Но где исчез Google Task?
- (2016-04-24) Ruslan Ianberdin: Good idea, thanks. Custom theme - pretty awesome.
- (2016-01-17) Moving Proz: The only thing I really liked was the UI.. There is little to no actual useful functionality here..I mean I can take all my tasks and view them in one place but what is the point? Its just another tab I have to have open on my browser..
- (2016-01-17) mediapathic steen: A very clear and concise way of keeping track of multiple services, in a very attractive interface. There are some bugs with edge cases, and it does not do _everything_ you might want it to do, but, when you approach it as what it is, an overview and gateway to other services, it works beautifully. Customer support is quick, efficient, and treats you like a human being who is not an idiot.
- (2016-01-13) Lee Padron: Unifying tasks, in one place, from Google, Basecamp, Jira and many other services is a great goal. Sadly, Taco falls far short of reaching that goal. Taco is a half-baked app with a UX simply not up to the job. "Inadequate" is the kindest word for "Taco." After working with Taco support (or make that trying to work with them), other words would be "arrogant" and "rude." Installing the app and connecting to Google tasks was easy. A few minor glitches only (disconnecting the mail portion was not intuitive, requiring disconnecting completely and reconnecting to Google). But, I needed to sort task names within due date. Also needed to display tasks due for today only when selecting the "today" button, not tasks for today and tomorrow, as Taco, perhaps incorrectly, does. The online help Taco provides, like the app, is limited, and not searchable. There were no full answers to these questions in the online help. So, I asked support for help on these questions and one more - how can I display the due date without clicking the "info" icon repeatedly. Taco support, self represented to be the "two guys" who started Taco, was my only hope. But, reaching out to them was a BIG mistake! Prompt response is the only good thing that can be said about Taco support. A few minutes after contacting Taco support, a flippant, then rude exchange was the answer. First, I was directed back to the "inadequate" online help. A simple yes or no, and how, is all that was needed. More help, less attitude. That didn't happen. A follow up question resulted in being told that I wasn't a "good fit" for Taco and my account being closed. Unifying task lists from many services is a great idea. Taco is a terribly inadequate implementation of that great idea. Wait for something fully thought out and well supported.
- (2015-12-13) Mathias Larsson: No Swedish language support.
- (2015-12-13) Jared R: Wow. Honestly, I am still kinda shocked at how great this thing is working. I can't believe it has been around for as long as it has without becoming famous. Thank you developers for fulfilling such a vital need in my life.
- (2015-12-12) Emily Gordon: Beautiful and more functional than I could have believed! And the support is fantastic. It really is amazing how many things it connects to
- (2015-08-18) Poмaн Бoр: Хорошая штука. Рекомендую. Жалко что скоро платной станет. Для полного идеала мне не хватает сервисов: Ticktick Google Keep BaseCRM Tasks
- (2015-08-14) Brock Glaze: This app is saving my lives...