Read smart. Tells you how long a webpage takes to read.
This extension calculates the time for reading an article. It uses calls to www.diffbot.com to only take in account the real content, it doesn't count words of adds , comments, etc. In the options page you can change the speed reading. You can activate too the "Automatically Load" mode. This mode reads in background every page you visit and if the time for reading is greater than three minutes it shows you this time. In this mode the extensions do a call to diffbot.com for every page you visit.
- (2019-06-14) BellevilleHills: Trés pratique, il fonctionne mëme quand un reader comme Mercury est marche. Bravo et merci !
- (2019-05-13) Sergey Shpak: It does what I expect from it.
- (2015-09-26) Nate Liu: doesn't work anymore
- (2014-09-11) Konstantin K.: Sad, but seems like it's not working anymore.
- (2014-07-18) Diego Aguilera: No funciona, se queda en reading por siempre.
- (2014-05-01, v:1.0.3) Extension doesn't work anymore
It would be nice to know if you care that this extension doesn't work.
- (2013-12-16, v:1.0.3) Extension stopped working
Suddenly stopped showing amount of time a couple of months ago. When clicked on chrome icon reads the page infinitely and doesn't show up automatically.