Tired of having too many extensions for Trello? Add missing features in ONE Chrome extension: Card age, number, count and lable name
***NEW:***  Show full label name - fix it to revert the changes Trello did on 7th Aug  Now adding options to disable features excluding aging Features: 1. True age for the Trello card Trello has a card aging feature, but it does not show the true age of the card in a list. When you add a comment or update the card name, the card will be treated as new. The feature can tell you how long the card has been in the list. No excuse any more! 2. Card number Display the missing Trello card number. 3. Card count for each column Display the card count at top of the columns. 4. Label name Display the label names and still keep the color of them. Know issues: 1. Card age label does not show when switching boards. 2. Card age label disappears when moving cards to another list. How to fix: Just refresh the page, it will work as expected.
- (2021-02-12) Leah Brown: I have every feature except for card age which is what I am needing. Refreshing has no impact. I can easily see card number and label features. Checked options and there does not seem to be a way to turn off card age, so unsure how to proceed.
- (2020-01-18) Piotr Trębacz: stopped working properly
- (2019-11-25) Zoe Cunningham: The card aging is not appearing for me at all. Got card numbers, and list counts - that's all.
- (2019-06-01) Allan Seabrook: Installed and enabled, but does nothing. Now what? Unlike other extensions, even when enabled, this one doesn't do anything when one clicks on the icon on Chrome's task bar. That's except bring up this screen. What am I missing?
- (2018-10-14) Chris K.Y. Fung: Too much
- (2017-06-19) James K: Thank you. Very useful plugin for Trello. I second Michael's, suggestion to be able to configure the plugin.
- (2017-06-09) Michael L: Very good so far. This single extension has replaced Trelabels and Ultimello while having the same quality features I'm looking for. One suggestion for you, however. I beg you to allow users to turn off card numbers. I find them of limited value and I think they clutter the board, especially with all the #s. Can you develop an option to turn card numbers off?
- (2021-02-27, v:1.2.1) Nikolas Gauvreau: Add a progress bar to cards that have a checklist
I'd love to see a progress bar, gives that feeling of doneness.
- (2021-01-23, v:1.2.1) WP DEV: Aging not working
3 features work well but the Card Age does not show, either as text on Card , or as Card BG color - see https://i.imgur.com/nrjag2J.png
- (2020-02-18, v:1.2.1) Chuck Pavlick: Card Numbers Do Not Show Up Until After A Refresh
When creating a new card, a new card number will not be displayed on the card until you refresh the page.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.2.1) Landon Luxembourg: Card Age
Card Age is not working.
- (2019-09-17, v:1.2.1) Nick Robinson: Card Age not working
I have just installed the add in but the card aging is not working
- (2019-05-08, v:1.2.1) Marcos Dias Alves: Card aging not working
Card aging not working. Chrome 74.0.3729.131. Thanks
- (2019-04-01, v:1.2.1) Card Age is not showing
Card Age is not displaying. I installed the extension today. Google Chrome is up to date. Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-11-27, v:1.2.1) K.B. Tidwell: I'm buried under a sea of Trello extensions.
Your extension looks very good to me, and I'm installing it now, but I'm curious...do you have a running list of extensions it can replace by consolidation? I'm right in the middle of making a huge Trello list of all the extensions I want to try out, and it would save a world of time if I knew which ones I could simply skip. Thanks for your hard work on this!
- (2018-03-26, v:1.2.1) Card age
Card age is no longer showing up! Also tried reinstalling/refreshing with no success.
- (2018-03-22, v:1.2.1) Disable card age
Great extension! I would appreciate if it would be possible to toggle off card age as it eats up quite a lot of space and it is not always the key thing you want to see first. Or it even better if it could be chosen whether it is visible right away or just after you open a card.
- (2017-06-29, v:1.0.1) Robert Koszewski: Card aging disappired. I reinstalled and it didt't help.
Card aging disappired. I reinstalled and it didt't help.
- (2017-06-19, v:1.0.1) James K: Configurability
Hi, I would like to request the ability to toggle the card number on or off. Also the ability to set the true aging to how old the card is not just when it was last updated/adding to column would be helpful. I would like to say thank you for a very useful plugin. I just gave it a 5 star review. Thanks, James