Are you an extensions developer? Keep track of your Chrome extensions. Be notified for new reviews, ratings and more!
MyExtensions on GitHub: https://github.com/phaistonian/MyExtensions ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No more frequent visits to your Extensions Dashboard! This extension provides an automatically updated overview of your Chrome extensions (and themes). Features: - Add (or find) your extensions (or themes) from the options page. - Reports: Rankings (popularity + ranking), users, installs, ratings, comments. - Displays ranking break down, latest comment for every extension. - Manually update report from popup. - Display rank graphs. - Displays "NEW" sign when an extension is update the last 12 hours. - Badge + desktop notifications (customizable) when new comments and ratings are posted. - Direct links to your extensions (view & edit) and your dashboard. - Display number of total extensions in Gallery. - Direct link to chrome://extensions/ - SHIFT+CLICK on the extension's link will download the extension. - Configurable update interval. - Sortable columns. - Reports if an extension is featured in the Gallery. - Compact view (options) Latest changes: - Added desktop notification support for comments. - Added option to ignore comments from a handle (username). Known issues: - Number of comments may be incorrect in times, since Google is applying some sort of caching.
- (2019-03-26) mo gwely: not working
- (2018-11-10) Светлана Оральская: Все работает круто, не переставая и отлично )
- (2018-10-15) Christoph D: Unfortunately it stopped working lately because of Chrome's CORS policy.
- (2018-07-14) Taylor Raack: Sadly, this extension no longer works. See bug report: https://github.com/phaistonian/MyExtensions/issues/42
- (2018-07-03) Serg Sap: кажется сломался, уже 2 недели вроде
- (2018-05-03) Andrauskas: Расширение понравилось! Но невероятно бесит отсутствие сохранения настроек. При выходе из аккаунта google приходится заново добавлять все extension в опциях! Добавьте сохранение и будет оценка 5.
- (2018-04-16) Y. S.: Missing only this: > notify about Support (Questions, Suggestions, Problems)
- (2018-03-21) Jackie Jackie: nice one...
- (2018-03-15) Richard T: Nice extension, can you make it notify about Support (Questions, Suggestions, Problems) and replies in there too? That's what I need the most!
- (2018-01-07) Dmitry Nabok: Awesome!
- (2017-11-08) Виталий Стрим: Идея класс!
- (2017-11-05) Ragul N: Great work
- (2017-10-28) WooodHead: test
- (2017-10-25) Ole Albers: It is a shame that Google does not offer notifications for chrome extension bugreports. This extension gets as close to that requirement as possible.
- (2017-10-23) Gersivan Oliveira: O método de inserção é "manual", um por um..
- (2017-10-14) lambi 674: great stuff! could you add a visual or audio clue when a new version of one of my extensions get published/available on the store
- (2017-07-27) 文井ふみを: Great exteinsion! I really needed this.
- (2017-05-26) Rememberry Company: That's absolutely awesome. Many thanks!
- (2017-05-05) iSimplyCD: Really useful, thank you for this!
- (2017-04-14) Hubert Gagnon-Lamonde: Super good extension and reliable
- (2017-02-01) Matteo Bulgarelli: Really useful!
- (2017-01-19) Peter Prikryl: Great extension! But the ranking and popularity columns are not populated. Reply notifications are missing too. Currently, it does not work at all.
- (2016-11-24) Brice Laurencin: It's really nice to have the extensions code on GitHub, so when Google updates the web store behavior, everybody is able to help the author get the extension back on track
- (2016-06-03) Vlad H.: Great extension! One of the most useful I ever installed. Thanks for making it.
- (2016-06-02) Matt Durr: Not working for me currently - any action trying to add an extension just returns the error "Unable to retrieve data. Please try again later." Update- Somewhat fixed? Was able to add 2 extensions, but the 3rd one errors out every time, then adds 2 other random ones.
- (2020-03-03, v:0.9.6.6) moh: can't move and slow
it goes slow and I can't move on Roblox on Royal High
- (2018-11-08, v:0.9.6.6) Kathleen Bonville Lee: blocking pictures
Everytime I go to a shopping website I cannot view pics. Says I have an extension blocking it. Which extension is doing this?
- (2018-10-10, v:0.9.6.6) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Suggestion: Show/List installed extensions by default
As someone else already suggested: the installed extensions should be shown/listed automatically by default instead of having to add them manually...!
- (2018-08-15, v:0.9.6.6) pasha hz: coudnt add extention
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
- (2018-07-01, v:0.9.6.6) Ngoya Pep: Stopped working
It does not update anymore. It is great when it works. Will it be fixed?
- (2018-06-28, v:0.9.6.6) Serg Sap: it broken for now
Please fix. Now it does not work.
- (2018-06-25, v:0.9.6.6) Guy Delagrave: private picture defined in my album
how to define one of my album pictures as click searchable in chrome window 10
- (2018-06-13, v:0.9.6.6) Chrome: Stop working
XHR failed loading: OPTIONS "<URL>". Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'chrome-extension://igejgfmbjjjjplnnlgnbejpkpdajkblm' is therefore not allowed access.
- (2018-04-04, v:0.9.6.6) Helmut Jurgeneit: ad blocker
I would like to use the ad blocker
- (2018-03-21, v:0.9.6.6) Sarah Welch: Will this keep a record of previous extensions I've downloaded but have uninstalled?
Does this add-on save your extension history, including extensions you've uninstalled from?
- (2018-01-22, v:0.9.6.6) Conny Bartels: Extensions inschakelen
Hoe moet dat