Open the current page in nbviewer in a new tab.
- (2019-11-24) Blaine Bateman: Worked first time I tried it; very useful. I use this because GitHub is very inconsistent viewing Jupyter notebooks. I open the raw page from the notebook on GitHub, then click on this extension and it just works. Thanks for this.
- (2018-11-02) 罗延根: really helpful while github always failed to load ipynb.
- (2018-10-27) Jeff Fessler: Works great on Chrome 70.0.3538.77 It is just a simple convenience tool that saves you from having to cut and paste links into http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/
- (2017-07-20) Greg Schivley: Works perfectly for me. Great way to view notebooks from GitHub, Gist, or the random raw JSON you encounter.
- (2017-01-30) S. N.: doesn't work at all
- (2015-07-14) Kane Blueriver: Very useful for me. But the introduction page is too simple, and I suggest to change the current icon with a well designed one!
- (2014-03-06) Ismael VC: It just works for me using chromium 33.0.1750.146-1 :)
- (2014-01-24) Horea Christian: Doesn't work - I'm on my gist page and clicking the icon does nothing (regardless of being in the raw view page or not=
- (2012-11-03) Carl Smith: Awesome, thanks