Open online resources with Google Drive Viewer. Supports various formats including DOC, XLS, PDF, PPT, ZIP, HTML, TXT, JS etc.
Supports Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, ZIP and more formats. File should be online and publicly accessible. Opened files can be easily saved to the Google Drive. Doesn't work on ***Google Search Result Pages***. List of supported file types: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423485?hl=en&p=docs_viewer&rd=1 Test extension on this page: http://browsernative.com/test/drive.php Not affiliated with Google.
- (2020-01-24) Ded Moroz: отстой
- (2018-07-02) Devin Sallenger: It did not work for me. Tried to open a document using the viewer and it opened saying no preview available.
- (2018-05-11) Mario Belin Davila Puruncajas: excelente
- (2018-04-22) Gabriel Russo: Buona estensione. Sarebbe più comodo se si potesse aggiungere l'opzione di apertura automatica su Google Drive Viewer senza ogni volta dover fare tasto destro: Open with Google Drive Viewer. Per il resto ottima
- (2016-11-26) Len Kowalik: I went looking for an app/extension that would search a PDF, because the default app on my Chromebook did not. This one apparently does not work with Chrome OS.
- (2016-11-25) Gary Miller: Doesn't work. Installed it, restarted Chrome, hovered over a link in the 'test' page: No mention of this app in the context menu. Uninstalled.
- (2016-11-18) Isaac Kwan: Works for me
- (2016-11-16) Bearer Xin Xiong: it doesn't work
- (2016-11-15) jose sanchez: voy a probar
- (2016-11-10) Kristin Stuckmyer: didn't work
- (2016-11-02) Pull_It_ Appart_Paul: Doesnt work
- (2016-10-30) it doesnt work
- (2016-05-09) Jai Jones: As with most, it does not work
- (2016-03-25) Jayson Elliot: Does not work.
- (2016-03-16) Ryan Karvelas: Sorry but it doesn't work
- (2016-01-06) Tanya Watters: doesn't work
- (2016-01-02) Daniela Franzolin: do not work - do not even open :(
- (2015-12-22) Roman Aksenov: хрень
- (2015-12-20) Fabian Cabrera Zurita: adssdasdas mala
- (2015-07-24) Zubaida Farooq: rubbish! :(
- (2015-06-02) Vansona Stalony: nice one!
- (2015-04-04) Juan E. Viveros: good
- (2014-12-11) Dolcie louise: RUBBISH
- (2014-10-12) Ronda George: loaded it cant find it in order to use it
- (2014-08-25) Christian Cruz: a ver si sirve...
- (2018-03-02, v:0.48) Edith Chester: Upgrade to Google Chrome 63
I need upgrade to Google Chrome 63 or more due to I can't complete a government application for HOC (Housing Commission) because they say I need a higher Chrome setting, Chrome 63 or more.
- (2017-05-01, v:0.48) Constantine Levis: Google drive viewer error
- (2017-03-31, v:0.48) Monetization browser extension
Hello Our company is working on extension monetization, we're the best on the market, if you're interesting please contact us Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2016-03-28, v:0.46) Adam Anthony Anderson: file
hi can you tell me how to open a 'file' on my chromebook? like what app do i install? thanks.
- (2015-09-24, v:0.46) Parzival: .jar
can this open .jar files?
- (2015-07-30, v:0.46) Nutrimedical Report Dr. Bill Deagle MD: Wish To Cancel Need to Know Provided Services
Please cancel my Google Drive... as I don't know how to use it or services... provided. [email protected] 760-814-7708
- (2015-05-13, v:0.46) chad tunis: stopped working
Great app, but stopped working today..I get a notification from google when i try to open this extension that it must be updated to their new api...
- (2015-04-01, v:0.46) Alex Aruj: Updates coming to this App
Hi, what I want to do is what you are offering, but this extension appears to need an update. I'm not getting the unzip option when right-clicking on a file. Thanks!
- (2015-03-20, v:0.46) rtf file
I followed the instruction in the video and when I go to open this rtf file, it opens up the new page, but says there is no preview available.
- (2015-01-18, v:0.44) Jade McGoldrick: .exe files
does it open .exe files? i havent tried it out yet, i just want to check before downloading.
- (2015-01-01, v:0.44) Iuri de Silvio: Break <a download> links
The download attribute force file download, so Chrome download a "viewer.html" file instead of open the viewer.