This extension provides functions the entry of feedly is opened in the background tab.
This extension provides functions the entry of feedly is opened in the background tab. # Basic Feature Open the entry in the background tab. Open unread entries at a once. All links in the entry to open in the background forcedly. 12/08/2014 ver 1.1.1 Refactoring the all code. Change from background page to event page. 04/30/2014 1.1.0 Add: This extension updates the tabs of Feedly if those are existed when the options is saved. 04/30/2014 1.0.3 Modified: I modify informed bug from a user. the bug is when you open the tabs together. 03/03/2014 1.0.2 Fixed: Google Chrome changed that specification of to open new tab. It have correspond. As the results, create new process when you open new tab. 08/31/2013 1.0.1 Fixed: fixed a bug when opening an entry in the background on Mac OS X. 08/31/2013 1.0.0 Changed: some key support. Added: new options 'Force all links in the entries to open in the background.' Added: new option 'open unread entries at a time.' 08/04/2013 0.3.6 change extensions name. 06/20/2013 0.3.5 Support feedly cloud. 2013/04/05 0.3.3 Changed default key. (before = F, After = I) The previous default key was used for "send to facebook" key by feedly. 2013/03/18 0.3.1 Priority change. (keyboard > mouse -> mouse > keyboard) 2013/03/18 0.3 Add key error message in option page. Mouse support. 2013/03/15 0.2 Add option page. this page can change key. Behavior modification.
- (2016-07-08) t 1una: 一気に開くオプションが便利ですね。
- (2014-07-13) Любомир Ламбов: Can you add option to mark opened news in new tabs as "read" in feedly
- (2013-09-01) Yasuhiko Numagami: ある日、何か別の原因か、うまく働かなくなり、レビューに書き込んだのですが、次の日はうまく動きました。バージョンアップしてなかったようなので、ローカルの原因だったようです。申し訳ありません。 しかし、一時的にでも動かなくなって必携のExtentionであることを実感しました。
- (2013-06-27) Pinguin Pinguin: Is it possible to get a "open all in background tabs" hotkey?
- (2013-04-06) Derek Huang: Working on Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m
- (2013-03-24) Himanshu Saluja: Doesn't work
- (2013-03-20) Yoshihiro Fujimoto: It works without a problem. Chrome of version 25.0.1364.172 m
- (2013-03-16) Alex Paterson: Doesn't work.
- (2016-10-04, v:1.1.1) かく: option page not work
option page is not fuction and can not setting anything in 53.0.2785.143 hope you can fix it
- (2015-06-23, v:1.1.1) Marek: Opened entries are marked as unread
The "open unread entries at a time." function works but after refreshing feedly, all the opened entries are unread again.
- (2014-03-17, v:1.0.2) kkc K.: "open unread entries at a time." Problem
I set to open 3 entries only. But when I click Ctrl+I. It opens 7 entries and in Feedly it still marks unread.
- (2013-04-03, v:0.3.2) Mario Fischer: Please make the hotkey (f) configurable
Currently "f" triggers "send to facebook" on the new feedly website, so another hotkey would be very helpful.. thx!