All the convenience of the official "Toggl Button" extension, with the added benefit of custom websites.
Disclaimer: This is not the official "Toggl Button" extension, though it is based off of the original with permission from the Toggl team*. ================================ Hey there, fellow Toggl users! Does your company use a private Trac installation for work requests? Or maybe you frequently report bugs for a niche website using their Redmine instance? Based on the popular "Toggl Button" Chrome extension, this modified version will allow you to integrate Toggl into any website you want, as long as it is running one of these supported services: - Axosoft - Any.do - Asana - Basecamp - Bitbucket - CapsuleCRM - Drupal - esa - Flow - Gemini - GitHub - GitLab - Google Calendar - Google Docs - Google Mail - HabitRPG - Help Scout - JIRA - Pivotal Tracker - Podio - Producteev - Redbooth - Redmine - Sifter - Sprintly - Taiga - TeamWeek - Teamwork - TestRail - Todoist - Toodledo - Trac - Trello - Unfuddle - Worksection - Wunderlist - Xero - YouTrack - Zendesk To start tracking your time: 1. Click "Add to Chrome". 2. Log in to Toggl from the extension menu or from Toggl.com (tab can be closed). 3. Add your custom website domains in the extension's Settings page. 4. Start timer inside the other web tool and the task’s name will be added to your Toggl time entry. ================================ Found a bug? Please click the "Need to report a problem?" link in the Reviews section or open an issue at https://github.com/sfarbota/toggl-button-for-custom-websites/issues . ================================ Both the official Toggl Button extension (https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button) and this modified version (https://github.com/sfarbota/toggl-button-for-custom-websites) are open sourced. *Permission from the Toggl team to fork their extension can be viewed at: https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button/pull/127#issuecomment-59708435.
- (2018-06-30) Osvaldo Correa Sanchez: No veo como poder cambiar los proyectos a los que cargas el tiempo. Si vienen prefijados, no me vale. Necesitaría poder asignar determinadas páginas a algunos de mis proyectos.
- (2017-08-30) René Sánchez: buenísima herramienta para registrar horas y actividades
- (2016-09-07) Jake Broughton: For some reason the official Toggl extension stopped working with Todoist. This still works. :)
- (2016-09-04) Gabriel Le Breton: Thanks, I don't have to maintain a fork with custom entries anymore, works just like the original but with custom websites!
- (2015-10-05) Jan Havrda: One thing I miss is custom website templates, so I can make one for Inbox, Magento or anything else. Toolbar icon might be a bit smarter as well.
- (2015-09-15) Brett Stanley: I downloaded the code for the normal Toggl Button, modified the package to include my custom JIRA instance, then was publishing my own version to the Chrome Web App store (to avoid the repeated Developer warnings) when I saw this app. Does exactly what I needed, and better! Wish I had searched more before. Uninstalled my own version and replaced with this one. :-)
- (2015-09-10) Artem Beloglazov: Good app. Please add support for evernote.
- (2015-02-27) Petr Hasalík: Does not work in Basecamp.
- (2015-02-19) Aleksey Tabakman: please add feature to apply jira settings to custom domain!
- (2015-02-04) Ivan Jonas: No JIRA support as advertised. Would love to give this a 5 star rating, but it does literally nothing for me because it's missing JIRA support.
- (2014-11-07) Selfhosted Jira?
- (2014-10-29) Florian Meyer: Great stuff! Thanks for extending the original PlugIn. After yesterdays update, everything works perfect.
- (2021-04-06, v:0.6.9) Tomas Nopp: Button will not appear in Gmail
Works fine with Zendesk but refuses to appear in Gmail. What to do, this is a real bummer for me. Worked fine but after a SSD krasch Windows is reinstalled using a new SSD and now it will not work with Gmail. Utgåva Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installerad 2021-03-28 OS-version 19042.631 Gränssnitt Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 Cheers / Tomas
- (2019-01-24, v:0.6.9) Joseph Reckers: The idea of a Service
So i currently use Toggl, found your extension, added my website, but dont have a matching Service. Is there a way to create the service as well, or use a generic one? Thanks in advance
- (2016-05-26, v:0.6.9) Drew Keenan: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Button
We use CRM online https://ourcompany.crm6.dynamics.com and would really like to use the Toggl button to track time
- (2016-05-03, v:0.6.9) It shows the start timer button more than once
Check this out. http://imgur.com/2b94HCe does it fairly inconsistently, sometimes just once, sometimes triples sometimes, like the image
- (2015-11-03, v:0.6.9) Tsachi Shlidor: 0.7.x
Will you update soon?
- (2015-08-17, v:0.6.9) Amin Asoode: Support Chili Project
Please add support for chiliproject.org
- (2015-05-15, v:0.4.5) Michelle Torres: In custom Gitlab is not working
From the last update in gitlab, toggl button in gitlab dissapear. How can I modify to make it work
- (2015-05-12, v:0.4.5) HTML Template?
Do you have a template of an HTML tag, or JS that could be used to add toggl functionality to arbitrary web sites. e.g.: <h1 class:"toggl-task" data-project:"My Project" data-task:"My Task">My Task</h1>
- (2015-04-14, v:0.4.5) Francisco Alcaide Soret: Redmine + Toodledo
We use a local Redmine and this plugin es real perfect for our URL. But, always there is a "but" ;-), we need also to use Toodledo.com, but in this versión I don't see it. Thanks for your work.
- (2015-04-10, v:0.4.5) Michael Bladowski: custom gitlab not working
;-(( no button visible ;(
- (2015-03-31, v:0.4.5) Joe Avila: JIRA Support?
Says JIRA is supported but I don't see it. This would be the perfect extension otherwise.