Tweak Google Inbox to see and do more at once.
NOTE: Google regularly pushes updates that break this extension => to fix this, I have to go through all the identifiers and update them and push an update - go to the Options page, temporarily untick the options, and re-tick them after a day or two. This extension will: - create a "Compact" display density so that you are able to view more messages in a glance - permanently dock the left-hand navigation menu on screens that are at least 1280 pixels in width - make it so the "drawer" icon in the top-left corner will by default open your Inbox - hide message reminders - highlight bundles in yellow to distinguish them against individual emails - make the compose window larger - allow you to control which of the above tweaks you want to apply by clicking on the Google Inbox icon with the yellow + sign Enjoy! Changelog: v2016.4.28: for the new "Saved" section, force the "Open Link" link to show even if the "Hide Message Preview" option is enabled v2016.3.3.1: Google Inbox seems to have integrated quite a few of the tweaks from this extension! (e.g. persistent dock, a more compact inbox list). Updated to make it even more compact, plus minor fixes. v2016.1.20: hide "View Issue (in Github)" under "Updates" if "Hide Message Preview" is enabled v2015.9.8: fixed "drawer" icon display, added "Larger Compose Window" option, fixed compact message options display v2015.8.14: fixed "drawer" icon behaviour in the top-left corner (Google changed element identifier) v2015.8.6: added "Highlight Bundles" feature (default: disabled) v2015.8.4: tweaked Settings layout v2015.7.16: added "Hide Reminders" option, tweaked email message positioning, fixed partially changed identifiers, now properly aligns subject/message dash separator v2015.5.1.1: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v2015.4.29.1: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v2015.4.28.2: fixed minor scrolling issue with dock icon v2015.4.28.1: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v2015.4.15.1: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v2015.4.8.1: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers, changed versioning semantics to incorporate update date (YYYY.MM.DD.Revision) v0.0.20: created workaround for Drawer icon inbox jump functionality v0.0.18/19: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers (Drawer icon inbox jump functionality broken - currently working on resolving) v0.0.17: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.16: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.15: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.14: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers (in the Settings dialog) v0.0.13: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.12: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.11: updated yet again to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.10: updated to match the changed element identifiers v0.0.9: fixed green checkmark positioning in "Done" section v0.0.8: compacted the the message options list and individual message display v0.0.7: made "Compact" tweak yet more compact (beautiful navigation menu compactness). v0.0.6: made "Compact" tweak more... compact. v0.0.4 - 0.0.5: added an Options page to allow users to control what tweaks they'd like to apply to Google Inbox (click on the Google Invite icon with the yellow plus sign) v0.0.3: tweaked fluid width for screens that are at least 1280 pixels in width (re: navigation menu docking) v0.0.2: added width constraint on navigation menu docking (to accommodate smaller screens) v0.0.1: initial release
- (2018-09-06) Tara Jean: Hey guys if you love this extension so much click on the developer's name and you can donate to him!!! Seems like a nice way to thank him for making your life SO much easier! Also, spread the word!! Someone knows someone at Google somewhere. They NEED to hire this guy, he knows what's up!!
- (2018-09-05) Jesse Bakker: I have this plugin sinds 2016 and still love this plugin! Just tryed gmail and its awefull but inbox also is without this pugin. Thanks! please please keep this online at all costs!
- (2018-08-27) Abid Hussain: Really helpful. The only extension that's lightweight and makes Inbox clean and neat and usable. Gmelius has options, but they are paid and not lightweight. I hope the developer continues to update it.
- (2018-04-27) Nathan Thompson: Perfection. Wish I had found this sooner. Keep up the great work.
- (2018-03-21) Dmytro Ivanov: Doesn't work!!!
- (2018-03-06) Leeron Melehi: Amazing
- (2018-02-08) Nicholas Demet: Easier, better, more efficient, less waste. Thank you!
- (2018-01-31) Estou usando o Google Inbox graças a esta extensão, recomendo, show de bola.
- (2017-10-13) Matt Harasymczuk: Great extension. I think those settings should be in inbox by default! How about adding possibility to hide "Snoozed XX days ago" option?
- (2017-08-19) Beltz: A must for Inbox. However there is a counter-intuitive bug. If you use "larger compose window", the docked compose window will be a bit bigger. However, the floating compose window will be much smaller than the default Inbox size if you are using a large monitor.
- (2017-07-04) Kevin Fox: Great job on this! your changes make a huge difference and makes my day that much easier as a result, and thank you for that. My only request would be for the option to customize the background color of bundles. Add that and you have everything I could ask for (well, the option to change bundle icon colors from the grey envelope would be the best thing ever if you are looking for something else to gift the world with). Keep up the great work!
- (2017-05-28) Kiran Rai: So glad I found this! Thank you for making Inbox a viable option for me now
- (2017-05-10) Avik De: Thanks! Any way to make the "trips" bundles take less vertical space?
- (2017-04-18) David Anunciato: Facilita e muito o trabalho com o inbox, vale a pena!
- (2017-04-11) Hari R: Useful extension. Why is google not implementing these changes . Also can you add themes to google inbox ? Do you read the user data in the inbox? I have privacy concerns.
- (2017-04-11) Juan Ignacio Araya: Best extension out there. Much better than the full blown Google Inbox Apps.
- (2017-04-11) Conall Arora: This makes inbox so much more usable. I think Google should just hire or acquire this developer if they can get him!
- (2017-04-09) Denver Greene: Love this extension. For some reason it went missing from my extensions today.
- (2017-02-28) Marco Peraza: Great! I wouldn't use Google Inbox without it.
- (2017-02-27) Sachin Patel: Awesome extension... Thank you!
- (2017-02-21) Mike Turco: Nice! I installed the extension, refreshed inbox and wow... looks much nicer + the new layout is easier/better to use. Thank you!
- (2016-12-02) Samuel Petat: I thought you would add the most missing feature to Inbox : dropdown labels! Can you ? Or maybe let the nav menu larger to read long labels...
- (2016-09-26) Žiga Lausegger: GREAT! IDK why hasn't Google included this from the start...
- (2016-08-05) Sarah Northway: Makes inbox useable!
- (2016-06-09) Will Anderson: Makes inbox useable