An extension that shows work log report. It fetches data from JIRA REST API.
An extension that shows JIRA work log report. It fetches data using JIRA REST API. If you get error messages like REST API call getting failed, one most probable reason is - basic authentication with username password is failing. In such case please create an API token from https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens and use the token value in Password field and use your email address in the Username field.
- (2020-02-19) Haah H: Requires JIRA password - not sure why. There's other most popular chrome extension for JIRA and it works fine not asking any passwords. Please provide an option to use existing session authorization.
- (2018-12-28) Trần Đăng Khuê: How i can manage many user of my team
- (2018-11-20) Suresh Babu: export functionality can be added.
- (2017-08-25) Exactly what I was looking for!
- (2017-04-07) Carlos Alberto Gómez Robles: Muy útil para dar seguimiento al tiempo invertido por agentes de mesa de servicio y las ultimas respuestas brindadas a clientes. Excelente!
- (2019-08-16, v:0.0.0.3) Log not updating
Hi, Please can you confirm how regularly the log updates? We are finding that people log their time in Jira, but it can then take up to 3 days to show on the report? Is there anyway of forcing the feed to regenerate? Thanks
- (2018-06-22, v:0.0.0.2) Abhishek Joshi: Issue column is blank
Issue column is blank for few of the JIRA users.
- (2018-04-02, v:0.0.0.2) Issue column is blank
Seems Issue column is missing for sub-tasks.
- (2018-01-24, v:0.0.0.2) Drew Russell: As previously posted, the Issue column is blank
Issue column is blank
- (2017-10-13, v:0.0.0.2) Kheh Wan: Issue column is empty
There is nothing on issue column