Help to track & upload work done on a Jira Ticket on timely basis and generate report.
Youtube videos with features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxDBQLgpBhsDGppYrDqARYULukk7XFJPV&v=HsWq7cT3Qq0 Features Overview: * Easily add worklog with drag & drop, copy features. * Bulk import worklogs and issues * View various reports related to worklog, sprint, estimates and custom generated report. * Integrate with calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings with single click. * Lots of customization options including custom dashboards,Quick view, personalized skin & other settings. * Integrate with multiple Jira server / account and switch between instances easily. For browsers other than chrome or report any issues / suggestions or for additional details check: https://github.com/shridhar-tl/jira-assistant Dashboard: * Create multiple dashboard of your own * Add gadgets to your dashboards and customize it * Change the layout of the dashboard to personalize the look * Custom Gadgets - Add your reports to dashboard as gadgets * Share reports and gadgets - Share the gadget / reports built by you with others. * Drag and drop to rearrange the order of your gadgets Calendar / Worklog: * Helps to easily log and upload work against a Jira Ticket and display it in calendar format. * Help track missing or pending worklog for individual days. * Copy existing worklog. * Drag and drop worklog to change date & time. Press Alt key while drag and drop to copy the worklog to target. * Integrate with Google / Outlook Calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings. Bulk Import: * Bulk import worklog / issues by uploading CSV files. Export: Export any reports or grid in CSV, Excel and PDF formats. Menu: * Customize what should be displayed when clicking on JA icon in browser * Show either customized list of menu, directly launch any selected page or show a dashboard in small popover. Skins: * Multiple new skins were available to personalize the look and feel. Groups: * Create multiple groups and add your team members to appropriate groups * Use these groups with other reports * Set different timezone for individual user and group and use that time zone while generating worklog report. Worklog report: * View daywise report for selected group of users and customize for different timezone for a selected date range. * View user project wise summary of all worklogs. * Filter the data to be fetched with custom JQL. Sprint report: * View report based on sprint and export it to excel with multiple tabs. * Display velocity chart using line graph Estimate vs Actual report: * View Estimate vs Actual report based on users work log details. * Estimate can be either story point based or estimated hours based. * Reports can be viewed for individual project(s) or individual ticket(s) or mix of both. Custom report: * Generate reports with custom fields / format, based on custom filters, and filters. Advanced report builder (currently in BETA): * A report builder component which enables the user to develop custom report with multiple options. Other Features: * Show notification and launch meeting url based on configuration (need to be configure in settings page). * Remind you to log work on daily basis using chrome notification (need to be configure in settings page). * Notify you for the new comments added in Jira (only your tickets or comments tagged to you) * Rich and easy user interface. Youtube video to help you setup: https://www.youtube.com/embed/HsWq7cT3Qq0?rel=0&autoplay=1&showinfo=0&cc_load_policy=1 If you like this tool please consider donating us: https://paypal.me/shridhartl
- (2020-01-17) Raúl Pampliega Mayoral: Very useful tool! For me and my needs more useful than Tempo plugin. Very good work and 200% recomended
- (2020-01-15) Clem Grs: A must have for JIRA users.
- (2019-12-12) Oksana Chernyavskaya: Very helpful plugin. Works well. No bugs, no lags in time. I certainly recommend it.
- (2019-12-10) Adão Ramalho Moura: Excellent
- (2019-11-01) Kirill Zinchenko: Very useful for the team worklog monitoring!
- (2019-10-25) Jarek AMB: Perfect! Excellent Worklogs support in this extension just saved me
- (2019-10-15) John Tuttle: Very useful tool. Solves all of the challenges with Jira time reporting in one plugin.
- (2019-09-26) Newegg Lan: I can finally check my work log.
- (2019-09-25) Rich Werning: Fantastic! This is the dashboard that Jira should have! It's rare I give 5 stars on anything, wish I could give this 6
- (2019-09-23) Jeremy Greer: I've been trying to get a report of my logged hours for a week. This showed it in seconds with lots of customization. Very simple.
- (2019-09-23) Tai Mai: Please update set timezone and Moveable popup
- (2019-09-16) Rajesh Parejiya: Fantastic tool.. Good then many paid plug-in in Jira
- (2019-09-09) Gabriel Alcántara: Simple y necesaria. Gran trabajo!
- (2019-09-03) Esteban Aberasturi: Excelent tool to track Jira Worklog! Thanks!
- (2019-09-02) Volodymyr Dehtiarov: Awesome addon, really helpful. It may require small UX polishment (for example, adding new user to the worklog may be done in 1 click, not in 3), but overall really nice program.
- (2019-08-20) Redof Seven One: Perfect for tracking time logged by a user.
- (2019-07-31) Yaroslav Nakonechnikov: Very usefull!!!! works great! as feature request: would be great to add timer, so everyone can select task press "start" and timer starts. Then press stop - and timelog automatically goes to ticket. and if one timer works, but another task starts - so first one stops and new timers starts. but even without it - this is the most useful thing for chrome!
- (2019-07-30) Alex U: Great tool when you have to work in clients JIRA that does not have any timesheet add-ons and you dont have the rights to add any. In this case this plugin is priceless! Thank you very much for developing it!
- (2019-07-09) James Wilkins: I needed a simple view to see all my work logs. Not only did I get that, but in a calendar view!!! I'm in love with this already. ;)
- (2019-06-17) Michael Seip: Great so far. I have 3 parallel SW projects/sprints and the summary reports alone in this app make it valuable. There are several features I haven't used yet - will update when able.
- (2019-04-22) Aleksandr Sobolev: Jira assistant becomes one of daily based used application. It will be cool if Jira Assistant allows switching between different accounts. But the tool is great, thanks.
- (2019-04-19) Alan Tsai: must have for pepole using Jira can easily see log work and show some report
- (2019-04-11) Johhan Santana: This is awesome. What jira should to be.
- (2019-03-29) Maarten Van den Bergh: Very nice thank you
- (2019-03-27) Connor: Does exactly what I need it to and will likely make our service desk streamlined!