Automated birthday wishes on Facebook
https://bdaybud.com [email protected] 2020.10.17 - Birthday Buddy Extension is no longer functioning due to latest changes made by Facebook. We are offering our users a free 2-week trial of the Birthday Buddy fully-automated (set-it and forget-it) version of Birthday Buddy, which does work with all version of Facebook! Sign up here: https://bdaybud.com?t=extension-bio 2020.09.05 - We are working hard to update Birthday Buddy Extension to be compatible with the updated version of Facebook. Birthday Buddy Schedules are compatible with the new version of Facebook. Get started at BdayBud.com today! Birthday Buddy is now fully automated! Please visit bdaybud.com to create a fully automated schedule! Your BdayBuddy credentials will work to log in to BdayBud. With the fully automated version, this extension is no longer necessary, but will continue to be available for those that still want to use it. Whose birthday is coming up? If yours is next week, next month, or even next year, you probably got excited when asked that question. Forgetting someone's birthday can be catastrophic! Today's busy schedules can keep us from sending our wishes to those deserving of them. Birthday Buddy is your personal birthday assistant striving to help you send your wishes in unique ways and cool features :) Birthday Buddy revolutionizes the Facebook birthday scene; this extension automatically posts a personalized birthday wish on your Facebook friends' walls when it is their birthday. 2019.12.22 Update - Birthday Buddy Extension is currently working as expected. We have resolved the issues reported since a few days ago. 12/22/19 - 18.104.22.168 (same version) Fixed issue where Extension was not working due to upgrade in Chrome. 05/11/19 - 22.214.171.124 Fixes issue caused due to recent FB changes. Working again! 11/22/18 - 126.96.36.199 Fixes bug where messages would not get sent. Also fixes bug where belated was not working. 11/17/18 - 188.8.131.52 Fully automated is now available at BdayBud.com 10/02/18 - 184.108.40.206 Fixes recent changes by Facebook that broke Birthday Buddy. Now it works again. 11/18/17 - 220.127.116.11 Adds belated birthday functionality 11/11/17 - 18.104.22.168 Allows apply wishes to be pushed multiple times 11/04/17 - 22.214.171.124 (Subscribers) Removes save button for automated wishes option in bday buddy settings. Bug fixed there as well. 10/25/17 - 126.96.36.199 Automated Birthday Wishes! Also fixes some bugs. New Feature! Enjoy! 10/06/17 - 188.8.131.52 FB changed their layout. This allows BdayBuddy to work again. 9/27/17 - 184.108.40.206 allows the birthday config link to appear on the birthdays page if there are no birthdays today. 9/25/17 - 220.127.116.11 released. Instructions updated (click cupcake extension icon in top right of browser). 8/2/17 - 18.104.22.168 Makes events page items more generic. No longer sends messages to birthdays from previous days. 7/15/17- 22.214.171.124 Updates events page to have a Birthday Buddy link 7/10/17 - 126.96.36.199 Update to extension to allow messages to be sent with new FaceBook birthday layout. 6/22/17 - Reports that extension does not work. Will take a look at it this weekend and report back! 8/31/15 - Bug Fix - Multiple messages are no longer sent on the same day to your birthday buddies. Fixing a bug that is inherent to Facebook. Let me know if you experience this again! 6/21/15 - Birthday Buddy is back in business! Ensure you are using version 2.0.6 that contains the most up to date and working version. 6/21/15 - Not working as of 6/21/15 - Will determine what is wrong within the next couple days and keep you posted -- Facebook updated their code :( 12/9/14 - FB has updated their code. This extension sent no messages today. All reports saying otherwise were false positives. This is fixed today as of 188.8.131.52 10/15/14 THIS HAS BEEN FIXED AS OF 184.108.40.206 Chrome has been updated. Birthday Buddy will temporarily not work while new changes are integrated into the system to play nicely with the new Chrome. Thanks for understanding. 9/28/14 Birthday Buddy works with Facebook's new birthday update. Enjoy :) 9/25/14 FACEBOOK HAS UPDATED THEIR BIRTHDAY SCHEME 8/11/14 Customize and create your own birthday posts using Birthday Buddy 2.0+! How long does it take for you to wish all your friends on Facebook "happy birthday" every day? 5 seconds? one minute? half an hour? 125 minutes? How often do you completely forget to wish a friend "happy birthday?" When this happens, and it does, your friends are left disappointed, but even worse, you are left disappointed in yourself. As soon as you download the extension, visit Facebook, create a Birthday Buddy account, save some custom birthday messages, and BOOM, all of the birthday boys and girls on your friends list were just wished happy birthday by yours truly. Birthday Buddy randomly cycles through three different birthday wishes that you have created, each personalized. You have the ability to utilize a first name placeholder. Automatic birthday reminder! Automatic birthday wishes on Facebook! By installing this extension you are agreeing to the Terms of Service, so please make sure to look through them: https://bdaybud.com/tos
- (2020-10-09) David Turner: Garbage. No longer works with Facebook. They had three months to update it to the new GUI and didn't.
- (2020-09-22) Luis Salcedo: es muy buena pero cuando empieza a funcionar con la nueva apariencia de facebook
- (2020-04-01) Oleg Gavryliuk: Not working in new facebook interface
- (2019-07-10) Austen Summers: Anytime you try to connect it with your facebook, fb detects it as someone hacking your account and has you reset your password every time and logs you out of messenger, takes away IG-FB connection, and all apps integrated with your facebook. FFS only add-on for facebook that has ever given me this problem. Here's the messages you will receive: 1. Was This You? Please review this recent login and let us know if it was you. 2. LOGIN ATTEMPT - SEE MORE 25 seconds ago Portland, OR, United States Chrome on Linux 3. Keep Your Account Secure Thanks for letting us know. Next, you'll need to change your password. After you do that, we'll remove any logins from unfamiliar locations.
- (2019-02-23) Ray Jeffas: Now that this is fully automated it's perfect! As someone who uses FB to maintain relationships this is amazing and now I never have to worry about forgetting to send out BDay wishes. EDIT - I wanted to add that I have had to contact the developer twice now and both times there has been very fast and clear communication. Both times he addressed my issues and had me taken care of within 24 hours.
- (2019-02-18) Steven Burr: Thank you for creating this program!! It's been a time saver so I never forget to post and I don't have to post, belated birthday messages anymore. I also appreciate your quick responses to my email questions and adding support for emojis.
- (2018-12-06) Keith Rainville: Free Version is not working for me! I am afraid to even get the paid version. Set Up Messages clicked on apply wishes and Nothing! All it wants is an upgrade!
- (2018-08-05) George Labatia: I am still waiting for the birthday messages to be automated. I paid for the service
- (2018-07-23) Khang Vo: good
- (2018-07-17) Alec Foster: "Bday Buddy Settings" link started to crash my page, so now I can't edit my posts. Will update this when it's fixed.
- (2018-06-07) Rajnish Mahajan: Although it mentions it is free but Ask for charges of the basic service also
- (2018-05-09) Eyon: It was okay but now it isn't automated. You need to visit the birthday page on facebook for the messages to go through. Please fix this, it's a great app concept and the only one available that works.
- (2018-04-06) Aaron Gove: I'd like a refund, the automation feature didn't work, I've had it for a bit over a month and the automated birthday feature that I paid for hasn't posted unless I go onto facebook and into the birthdays section. Not very automated. Cool idea, but I'd like to cancel the service and my money back.
- (2018-02-26) Don X: The automate feature (no button clicks) was free before. Please allow this feature back onto the free version and set as the basis. Any additional new feature going towards premium makes most sense. Tip: Switch to Birthday Well-Wisher, does the same automated messaging but it's free.
- (2018-02-19) Nil López Crespo: This app doesn't work. I paid for the automatic birthay messages and it doesnt work. Can somebody help me?
- (2018-02-17) Viteri Events - Nightlife Events * Mariachi Shows: Birthday Buddy is working great! Thank you Steve. And I am checking back regularly to see when we will be able to add a picture/image or video with the birthday post. That will be a great upgrade and I will for sure upgrade to that version for the yearly fee. Thanks again.
- (2018-01-18) Carlos Moran: Excelente
- (2017-12-05) mike javate: Agree with previous comments, it no longer automate birthday postings. You should allow the automate feature (no button clicks) back onto the free version and set as the basis.
- (2017-11-24) R Mzy: Sellout developer. The whole point was that it was automatic. Now it's gone.
- (2017-11-05) Andrew Kellett: No longer automates birthday wishes unless you pay $36/year.
- (2017-10-30) Jonathan Yao-Bama: Jeez! Not disrespecting your work but 36usd is a lot of money at 10 I would have paid
- (2017-10-29) Eric Gendron: This was a great free extension, but the developer became greedy, charging $3 to $5 Per Month.
- (2017-10-28) Daniel Shanklin: Used to be free to automatically apply birthday wishes. Now $36/year. Requiring $$ for previously free features (instead of just applying the freemium model) is the hallmark of a great software engineer who doesn't want to keep his customers. Will be interesting to see if this project flops. $36/yr to automatically say Happy Birthday on Facebook? You gotta be out of your mind.
- (2017-10-21) Passport Powell: Not sending wishes automatically anymore. i have to apply then send :/
- (2017-10-08) Manuela Cantón Del Agua: Muchísimas gracias. Ahora vuelve a funcionar :)) Birthday Buddy es excepcional! No podría estar sin el. ¡GRACIAS!!!
- (2017-10-01) Maximilian Lattka: need update works again
- (2017-09-29) CEHOS Medical Care: Funciono la aplicación los primeros días, luego dejo de funcionar.
- (2017-09-28) Okanagan Select: Was disappointed, until I read the instructions for the new version. Now, very happy! Thanks, for a great extension. Wish I had something like this for all my social messaging.
- (2020-09-21, v:220.127.116.11) Gerald Adams: Birthday Buddies domains
Hello Steven, I am contacting you on behalf of the Birthday Buddies Inc. of Winnipeg, MB Canada. After more than twelve years of operations delivering birthday Gift-Packs to deserving children living in Second Stage Housing for abused women, Birthday Buddies Inc. will be handing over the responsibility for future birthday celebrations to the facilities that they have been servicing. As part of the closing of the official charity, the operators have asked me to tender the three website domains that are associated with the charity. These domains are: birthdaybuddies.com, birthdaybuddies.org, and birthdaybuddies.ca. After researching your website, I am reaching out to see if you are interested in purchasing these domains outright for use with your notification service. We worked hard over the years to obtain these domains, and wish to use some of the proceeds of their sale as a final gift to the worthy organizations that our charity once served. The three domains are available collectively as a group, or singularly. Do you have any interest? Sincerely, Gerald Adams
- (2020-06-18, v:18.104.22.168) Rob Fender: Love Birthday Buddy STOP working
Can not access the birthday buddy options in Chrome. When I click the link in facebook it is taking me here: https://www.facebook.com/events/discovery/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A51%2C%22source%22%3A2%2C%22source_dashboard_filter%22%3A%22birthdays%22%2C%22no_referrer%22%3Atrue%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D
- (2020-05-02, v:22.214.171.124) Brie Koyanagi: Simply is not working anymore
Hello, I have had your extension for awhile and lately it just stopped working. When I click apply birthday wishes nothing happens. Please help. Thank you.
- (2020-03-11, v:126.96.36.199) Johnathan Hale: Are you based in Portland, Oregon?
I am getting logins from Portland, Oregon and need to know if it is your app doing it.
- (2019-12-25, v:188.8.131.52) The Magnate: problema
no sale el icono en facebook
- (2019-12-18, v:184.108.40.206) German Tommasi: it do no working since a few days
I try to send the messages but pressing "apply whishes" the field goes blank
- (2019-12-18, v:220.127.116.11) Virender Bansal: Could not set message
I am trying to save predefined message but it is not saving again & again. Pls suggest
- (2019-12-18, v:18.104.22.168) Zézé Almeida: Facebook Pages
Hello, it is possible to configure the app for facebook pages, if not, here is a suggestion, Thanks.
- (2019-12-17, v:22.214.171.124) Terrance Lackey: Birthday Buddy stopped working!!!
I have checked my account. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app...it simply does not work. :(
- (2019-09-19, v:126.96.36.199) Stephen Pasquini: Automation
Does facebook have to be open and my computer on with the birthday buddy tab in the browser window for this to work?
- (2019-06-14, v:188.8.131.52) Sascha Z.: pay other way?
your addon is mega good. come from germany my english is not good. I do not have a credit card, can I pay with paypal for 1 year?
- (2019-05-22, v:184.108.40.206) Jessé Matheus Sena: cancel this service
did not use this service and there was a charge on my credit card, how do I cancel this service? Login: [email protected]
- (2019-02-21, v:220.127.116.11) Double Messages. Cant Fix
Hi, I registered for monthly payments an set things up. Love the concept but everyone the app wishes HBD to gets two messages, each.
- (2019-02-11, v:18.104.22.168) The app is Not working
The app is Not working, someone please give me an answer?
- (2019-02-01, v:22.214.171.124) Not working and I already have paid!
I already have paid, waited for over a day but it still asking me to upgrade to a paid version. My credit card has been charged. I have contacted the developer Steven, but he is not responding. Very disappointed.
- (2018-11-24, v:126.96.36.199) Brian McNitt: Clicking "Apply Wishes" no longer populates fields
It's been a few months now but clicking "Apply Wishes" no longer populates the text fields. I have a logged in Birthday Buddy account and have messages set in the preferences. Ideas? Thank you.
- (2018-11-22, v:188.8.131.52) 3D Tour Gallery Photography (630) 481-7644: Automation
Hello, I am trying to use the automation feature. It says it is already setup in "schedule" but it does not automatically post unless I go to " birthday Buddy" on facebook. Is it suppose to post automatically? Thanks. Simone
- (2018-11-01, v:184.108.40.206) Diego Carmona: forgot password
they stop working and I do not remember my password
- (2018-10-22, v:220.127.116.11) Lea Plotkin: I just sign up for the birthday buddy so I can automatically send notices but It is not working?
my facebook profile is leaplokin1 my number is 954 802 8451