This extension allows you to print TFS Work Items right from your Chrome
The easiest way to print your Work Items from TFS. Though there are some rules (yet): Your UI, BE, QC tasks should have corresponding tags ('UI', 'BE', 'QC') and you have to sort your backlog table columns in next order: 'ID' -> 'Title -> 'Assigned To' -> 'Remaining Work' -> 'Effort' -> 'Tags'. That's all. Go to TFS, click extension icon, select type of WI you want to get and click 'Print'. Fixed compatibility issues; added Back To TFS button; improved printed tasks UX.
- (2019-09-10) Aaron Albrinck: doesnt allow me to print out my backlog
- (2015-09-02) Vladimir Grishaenko: Excellent !
- (2015-05-02) Иван Безрукавый: Awesome.
- (2015-04-03) Anton Kruglikov: COOL!!!
- (2018-02-05, v:1.95) Rich Caprio: Icon not showing Up
Installed extension successfully but it is grayed out on my tool bar and does not show up in the URL box. How do I get this to work?
- (2017-01-24, v:1.95) Marco Ferreira: Blank page
Hi Nikos. It seems to have an issue to me. First of all, I don't have the EFFORT field. Is this a problem? So, my print button just opens a blank page. Thank you.
- (2015-09-08, v:1.8) Angel Borisov: Where?
Hello, I installed this plugin, but, where it is? According screenshot i should see it next to Star(Fav) icon on the url bar. But, I DO not see it :( Somethings wrong. Please advise. Thanks.