This allows you to customize the colors of items on a TFS board depending on their content.
By default, Microsoft's Team Foundation Server (TFS) board shows every task card in the same blue color. It's a lot easier to see the status of a project when you can see at a glance if the tasks your waiting for are development, testing, or documentation. This plugin lets you customize the color of the cards based on their text, showing "Development" in green, "Testing" in orange, and so-on. The plugin will also show you your own tasks in BOLD.
- (2016-10-10) B Ward: If finding this extension was the only thing I did today, it would have been enough. Great, simple solution. Love it.
- (2015-10-13) Adrián Toledo: Muy útil y simple de usar.
- (2015-05-08) Marco Bérubé: Really like this plugin. Sad that we need to patch all Microsoft applications.
- (2015-03-16) Justinas: Sadly does not work with TFS 2013
- (2014-11-21) Darryl T: Huge help. I can't convey how much this helps my team.
- (2014-11-18) Andre: Love it.
- (2016-06-06, v:1.4) Claus Jessing: Case sensitive URL
This plugin works only if the word "TaskBoard" in the url is written all in lower case: "taskboard"... should be case insensitive
- (2016-04-18, v:1.4) Miguel Suarez: How to get help to use it?
Hi, Where can I get help about how to use each option on it? Thanks
- (2015-12-02, v:1.4) Donna Kroll: Only showing my tasks in color
Hi - I installed/enabled the plugin. The cards only show in color for the tasks assigned to me. Tasks assigned to other team members still display in the default blue color. Is there some other setting I need to configure? Thanks! [email protected]
- (2015-12-02, v:1.4) Tomer Gross: Not supporting TFS 2015
Not supporting TFS 2015
- (2015-03-09, v:1.4) Martijn Aarden: Colors lost upon refresh
When I refresh my browser (Chrome), using F5, the colors (or at least most of them), disappear. The only way to get them back is by creating a new tab.
- (2014-11-21, v:1.4) Darryl T: Stopped working
I installed this last night. It is really well done and I love it. For some reason this morning it doesn't work. I'm not seeing any errors in the developer console. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot from my end?
- (2014-09-19, v:1.4) Dave B: Kanban Board
This extension solves a annoying task level deficiency in TFS. However, it could solve a much bigger annoyance if it could extend the same functionality to the story level for the Kanban board. There's no way to flag blocked Kanban stories or ones ready to pull. That feature would make this an awesome plugin for those of us who battle with TFS daily.